Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Big **** Thread

How do those Salaries possibly match

no where I made it up haha

I just wanted to see if anyone would believe, but I do think NY will end up tading with NJ

That calls for a week bann in my opinion. Handle that MSG

what??? no!!! Please no!!!

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!! The knicks traded Wilson Chandler, Nate Robinson and Rose to NJ for Vince Carter and Brook Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Where the hell did you pick this up???

JPZ you went from being one of the worst posters, to offically being the worst. I vote for a punishment

I just wanted to see if anyone would believe, but I do think NY will end up tading with NJ
    like i said your a shock poster...you cant be doing stuff like that. I agree with getreal...you should be banned for a week. Im gonna see what the mods say about this one

I don't think anyone believed you anyway... And it was nowhere on the internet.

One of the worst posts ever. Never post such a thing like that. People will think you are insulting their intelligence. But at least you pulled it out right away.

The Knicks will eventually have to bring in someone who can defend. This team sucks defensively. Blame Zach and Eddy all you want but this is a 5 Man game. If our guys can't keep there man in front of them our post guys will be getting killed with speed mismatches. Metro, didn't you say Boris Diaw was an all star too? You've shown that most poster here have Stockholm Syndrome. I'm a alpha male. You stupid child screaming and ranting is so played out. Why would I be afraid of you, you punk amatuer? You really think Gallinari can compete with the top tier SF in the league, then you're an idiot case closed. Why would LeBron who everybody is going to try to go after in 2010 ever come to the Knicks? Every top tier team in the League has a big 3 of sorts. Boston, LA, SA, Detroit, Phx, etc. That was what we should have tried to do. Build an Top 3. However, we take a kid that has not got NBA bulk, but he sure can shoot!(Wasn't what the scouts said about Bargnani, Reddick, Morrison, Hurley, Laetner YAWN!!! Should I continue?) In 2 years, fans will look back and realize yesterday was the day we made sure Lebron James signed with Chicago, who in 2010 will have 9 Milli on the books. Anyone one who has this guy pencilled in as a difference maker is off their meds.

Metrocard, I'm with you man I love this pick. The thing I like most about Gallinari is his guts. This guy seems like one tough dude who loves to compete and is built for NY. And as a fan and team, you always want a player who is mentally tough like this guy seems to be. I really, really like this pick. At #6 I believe they took the best player available. He has been playing against grown men the past few years and has done very well. And he's only 19! So much time to get better. The Knicks have been missing guys with some fire and intensity recently and I think this is a step in the right direction. And, I'm not even touching base on that this guy can flat out play basketball. A steal at #6 in my opinion.

you guys can't take a joke

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    That calls for a week bann in my opinion. Handle that MSG
    If he made a new thread for that - then I would ban him lol

But I ain't gonna lie - he got me - I was like WTF??!!!

Superstar

Default Gallinari

OJ would have been great for the Knicks. No one disagrees. There is a nice article in the Times today indicating that he is not only a terrific player but also a good guy who was just made for New York. But we had that damned 3 game win streak at the end of the season and lost our proper place. We could not get Mayo.

But Gallinari is fine. None of the experts thnk he was a reach. Remember he is only 19 and he starred in a EuroLeague of teams each of which could regularly beat the hell out of Kansas, Memphis, UCLA, Texas or any of the other NCAA teams.

When you don't have an alternative, you don't have a problem. He is now a Knick. Unlike Curry, Randolph, James etc. he has not yet disappointed us. Lets hope Walsh and D'Antoni got it right. At least lets see what he does in summer league play.

By the way, Memphis now has a glut of guards. They will not give up Conley yet. But what about Lowry, or even Crittenton?

I think they'll give away Lowry if the right offer comes around.