• Bad Pick...thumbs down

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Im not sure...gotta see him play

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So far we have 3 that like the big cock (no homo) 2 that dont like the big cock, and 2 that are unsure about the big cock (no homo).

No homo has been played out even though i still use it, but i think its purpose is very important when talking about the big cock no homo.

metrocard

Legend
Stop being an ass. He has a name, how you calling a him a kid when he's older than you? I need to do more research on Gallinari, so do you.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Stop being an ass. He has a name, how you calling a him a kid when he's older than you? I need to do more research on Gallinari, so do you.
Yeah, I don't know why he keeps calling him a kid. Gallinari's gonna turn 20 in August. I just think the pick was bad for the Knicks, because we already have a lot of small forwards on the team. I'm sure he's gonna play good, but if your team has a million small forwards and no defense, it's gonna be harder to win. That's why the Knicks should've picked Augustin or Lopez. The Knicks currently have 5 small forwards: Quentin Richardson; Wilson Chandler; Danilo Gallinari; Jared Jeffries; Renaldo Balkman.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

im not sayin he's a kid cuz he's younger me or anything like dat, all im sayin this pick to me is terrible because i feel that NY/NBA going overwhelm em

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im not sayin he's a kid cuz he's younger me or anything like dat, all im sayin this pick to me is terrible because i feel that NY/NBA going overwhelm em

I dont think that will be a problem...even if its tough for him at first he'll eventually adjust to it. Im worried about his ability to defend nba small forwards and powerforwards.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I voted thumbs down, not because i think he's a bad player, but because I believe he was not the best available player that will help the Knicks in the next year or two, especially since marbury's contract is done, and our back ups are Collins and a not so pure point in Nate. DJ Augustin would have been a beast, and its fucked up we are going to have to see that lil motherfucka eat the knicks ass 4 or 5 times a year...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I voted thumbs down, not because i think he's a bad player, but because I believe he was not the best available player that will help the Knicks in the next year or two, especially since marbury's contract is done, and our back ups are Collins and a not so pure point in Nate. DJ Augustin would have been a beast, and its fucked up we are going to have to see that lil motherfucka eat the knicks ass 4 or 5 times a year...

co sign, we have two players who play the same position that are going to develop together, wilson chandler and dallinari(what ever his name is ), augustine or bayless would have been perfect cuz regardless they was going be behind stephon this year in da depth chart

Walsh showed some serious guts by picking this kid tonight. He better work out. Tough for any of us really to say whether this was a good pick or not because lets face it we haven't seen him play but all you hear are good things. Only thing that worries me is that at 19 he is already big and slow what's gonna happen when he gets older?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i also voted thumbs down because he's still a work in progress and he very well could not live up to expectations or reach his full potential he's 19 almost 20 and this is New York and that could overwhelm him who knows what we'll get out of him this year probably not much i just hope we arent done with our off-season we still gotta get some other peices most notably a point gaurd of the future