Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Gallinari's nick name is Big ****

  1. #1
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Gallinari's nick name is Big ****

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Toronto's defense has been unable to stop the Big ****'s penetration all night, he's been able to go wherever he wants.

  2. #2
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



    they wont be able to call him that on tv...but they do call gibson boobie

    Yesterday evening I was lucky enough to be ... fantastic game ... and as always great ****!
    Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23


  3. #3
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33


    they wont be able to call him that on tv...but they do call gibson boobie



    Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23

    HockeyMountain at 01:44 PM
    Reply by Email
    *
    Connectedness Index: 0

    "He has tremendous length"

    -Jay Bilas

    McCroskey at 01:47 PM
    Reply by Email
    *

    in related news, John Amaechi announces his plan to return to the NBA




    yo, get back to hoopshype...LOL, they think we're the same person

  4. #4
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    im signin on those ****ers are gonna pay

  5. #5
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Danilo Gallinari is a little b*tc#. He doesn't belong in the NBA, so I hope the Knicks and the Nets pass up on his gay a$$, so that he could start packing. What kind of a jackass says that they'll only play in the NBA, if two teams sign him? He should be thankful that anyone would be willing to sign his retarded ass. This should be a sign to Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandaweghe that this guy is a stuck up jackass, and I hope that neither of them decide to pick up this immature brat.

  6. #6
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Official "Big ****" Thread

    The Big **** rises over the defense for the slam

    The Big **** rises to the occasion on that play

    The Big **** looked small after that rejection


    add on

  7. #7
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Danilo Gallinari is a little b*tc#. He doesn't belong in the NBA, so I hope the Knicks and the Nets pass up on his gay a$$, so that he could start packing. What kind of a jackass says that they'll only play in the NBA, if two teams sign him? He should be thankful that anyone would be willing to sign his retarded ass. This should be a sign to Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandaweghe that this guy is a stuck up jackass, and I hope that neither of them decide to pick up this immature brat.
    danilo galinari = nikoloz skitishvili 2k8

  8. #8
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    danilo galinari = nikoloz skitishvili 2k8
    lmao! Tskidishvili or whatever his name is was in the Knicks summer league last year, and he also played in the preseason, I think.

  9. #9
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    lmao! Tskidishvili or whatever his name is was in the Knicks summer league last year, and he also played in the preseason, I think.
    I believe he went #6 right before we drafted nene at #7 and traded him along with camby for mcdyess back in 2003

  10. #10
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Power to this thread.

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Danilo Gallinari is a little b*tc#. He doesn't belong in the NBA, so I hope the Knicks and the Nets pass up on his gay a$$, so that he could start packing. What kind of a jackass says that they'll only play in the NBA, if two teams sign him? He should be thankful that anyone would be willing to sign his retarded ass. This should be a sign to Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandaweghe that this guy is a stuck up jackass, and I hope that neither of them decide to pick up this immature brat.

    he has never said that.....he didn't know if coming to NBA this year or not.

  12. #12
    Member lanceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by gallo8
    he has never said that.....he didn't know if coming to NBA this year or not.
    He did say it. According to a couple of media sources. But I don't think it's of any importance now since we drafted him. If anything, at least one of those two teams he preferred was New York.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by lanceroy
    He did say it. According to a couple of media sources. But I don't think it's of any importance now since we drafted him. If anything, at least one of those two teams he preferred was New York.
    This is what he said recently to an italian newspaper:

    "NY would be the perfect solution but i don't exclude any team"

  14. #14
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Greatest nick name ever.

  15. #15
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    nah its kinda insulting to the Knicks

Similar Threads

  1. NICK WANTS TO BE A KNICK
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2003, 05:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •