DLee For Felton, future 1st?

Paul1355

All Star
charlotte got Ajinca who prob wont even play due the he fact that he might want to go back to were ever he came from. but he's a PF and they dont need another PF and Charlotte wants to put Okefor at PF and having D LEE is either him on the bench or Okafor playing C. And felton would be good but i dont see this trade going down. if it does possibly go down we would need a PF in return or some big man...we are too low on big man and rebounders D LEE is a need right now.

metrocard

Legend
charlotte got Ajinca who prob wont even play due the he fact that he might want to go back to were ever he came from. but he's a PF and they dont need another PF and Charlotte wants to put Okefor at PF and having D LEE is either him on the bench or Okafor playing C. And felton would be good but i dont see this trade going down. if it does possibly go down we would need a PF in return or some big man...we are too low on big man and rebounders D LEE is a need right now.

Ajinca is coming to the NBA most likely. He could be the best center in this draft in my opinion.

Paul1355

All Star
Ajinca is coming to the NBA most likely. He could be the best center in this draft in my opinion.

which proves the point that getting D Lee is not a need for them they need a Center which is why im surprised they passed on Brook Lopez to make Okafor a PF

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
If This Happens Im Goin To MSG Personally To Slap Someone In The Face, Be It Donnie Walsh Himself Or A Fucking Security Guard

moneyg

Starter
i would do this if we got a pick as well from the bobcats. felton is the third best young pg behind paul and williams. just look at the numbers. he is just what we need:smokin:

GetRealistic

Starter
I'd probably do it straight up, but i wouldn't mind them adding Sean May to the trade. We will need somebody to help rebound since Lee will be gone.

GetRealistic

Starter
Its in a bunch of Blogs and on ESPN. Strictly a rumor but Raymond Felton for Lee seems to work in my opinion. We get a PG of the future. JPZ Marbury is gone after next year so we will need a point guard. Felton also has a small contract till 09 so if we were able to land a high pick in next years draft we could trade him or just let him walk.

No idea if the salaries work but something like this seems like a decent idea

Lee
Mardy/Balkman

Felton
May
Draft Choice

I hope all you guys who post that Randolph can rebound realize that my eventual hope is that Randolph will not be on this team. And May who hasn't played to his potential as a 13th pick could maybe come over and help on the boards.

moneyg

Starter
zach can rebound.. balkam can rebound...i would luv to see marbury and felton battle for pg minutes. felton is a proven pg that has great court vision

id do this early