Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DLee For Felton, future 1st?

Randolph can rebound, but we already have a pg, Starbury

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

GetReal, David Lee is being traded? Where did you obtain this source of information?

Its in a bunch of Blogs and on ESPN. Strictly a rumor but Raymond Felton for Lee seems to work in my opinion. We get a PG of the future. JPZ Marbury is gone after next year so we will need a point guard. Felton also has a small contract till 09 so if we were able to land a high pick in next years draft we could trade him or just let him walk.

No idea if the salaries work but something like this seems like a decent idea

Lee
    Mardy/Balkman

Felton
    May
    Draft Choice

I hope all you guys who post that Randolph can rebound realize that my eventual hope is that Randolph will not be on this team. And May who hasn't played to his potential as a 13th pick could maybe come over and help on the boards.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

zach can rebound.. balkam can rebound...i would luv to see marbury and felton battle for pg minutes. felton is a proven pg that has great court vision

id do this early

Veteran

i do not want may. he is injury prone

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't know why I'm not high on Felton. It just seems like he doesn't have "it" to be a point guard of a successful team. Bobcats are letting go a lottery PG, this tells me like the same thing I've been told on every Isiah trade; losing player = losing team. Felton seems like another loser to add to the roster. I rather go another direction and not settle for mediocre.

Its not like your locked into May. Hes just another small contract that expires soon. You give him a look for 2 years and if he don't have it you let him go.

KnicksonLIN.com

I like Sean May, but he's overweight. The Knicks have about 5 players that are overweight already. I don't know what's the problem with that trade. I think it's nothing to think about. If the Bobcats are actually going to give us a first round pick and Raymond Felton for Lee, I would do it. I don't see the trade happening, though, because most of these rumors never take place. Remember the rumor from a few days ago? People were saying that Lee and Malik might get traded for the #5 pick and Brian Cardinal. Did it happen? No. Plus, Felton shoots a terrible percentage from 3, and D'Antoni wants efficient 3 point shooters for his offense.

The best part of the trade would be the future first. Mike D can't win unless he brings in his own guys. Mike D doesn't like Lee. Part one was Danilo. Hopefully part two will be stacking up on draft picks.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i just read about Lee being traded on nypost.com ith us drafting Gallo it makes Lee expendable and were going to go after a PG for the future

Originally Posted by FameMos
    yea, agree
    here's my ....

we can trade for a future pick with a crappy team, then draft a pg next year, right now we need a C

I think it might be worth it for the pick alone. If its next years we are looking at possibly a lottery pick. Sounds good to me. Hopefully the Cats tanks and Ricky Rubio joins up for the International Hookup(c). Thats copyrighted. Its the Rubio to Gallinari oop pass.

I duno why people don't like this trade, I like Felton, and think he can be nice under D'antoni, he runs the floor well, he's a good passer, he's a smart player on offense, not a bad defender I think. And he averaged 15 and 7, playing for bumbass Charlotte, and playing under a bad coach, if he averaged that there, just imagine what he would here, and were getting a future first round pick as well, and Lee is a FA next year, so we might as well get value back, cause Lee is gonna want too much money...I hope this trade happens, ship his ass to Charlotte, this is a good trade IMO

See the thread New York New York made. We don't need this ***** we got marbury running the point.

Edit: Unless you plan on having him come off the bench for Marbury then yes go ahead and make the trade.