West Coast Trip

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
In the next 6 days the Knicks play:
Sacramento
Phoenix
LA Clippers
Denver

I would be happy if we can come away with 2-2 record on this trip. We've already beaten Phoenix, LA and Denver this season at MSG. I don't think that it is unreasonable to expect 2 wins on this trip but TT and Shandon has to step up.

l3fty

Rookie
As long as Brad Miller is still out, the Knicks might have a chance against Sacramento. Denver is tricky because of the altitude advantage. They've been known to run their opponents out the building at home. PHX and LAC are definitely winnable games.

3-1 but likely to be 2-2.

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
i think the most difficult game will be against the nuggets. suns and clippers are definitely winable, and the kings are not as tough as their record shows
we beat them many times in the past years, shouldn't be that hard one more time. the only problem is that houston might miss this game, and the team won't be ready enough

so i think we'll finish this trip with 2 wins

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
If we can Knicks can somehow beat Sacramento, Im dreaming, then I think they'll go 4-0 on this trip. Im really hoping that happens, who knows?

jayp

Benchwarmer
well, we lost against sactown, but i think we can still take PHX and LAC and hopefully DEN

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
The way they played last night has renewed my confidence and I think that they can win these last 3 games on this trip. We'll see how TT matches up with Carmelo. If he plays like he played last night and Marbury shots begin to fall then we can do it.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
I was suprised of how long we kept it close. Figuring that Tim and Nazr weren't playing their best game yet, I thought we were gonna lose by like fifteen of something. I just hope we win at least two of the next three games, so we dont sink more under the .500 mark. I cant wait for H20 to come back :D

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I am hoping that we win these last 3 games so that we can once again be in reach of .500. It seems like anytime we get close something happens and we start losing.

I want us to get to the playoffs with at least a .500 record

jayp

Benchwarmer
NYK-PHX.. were down in the second quarter 17-33.. shawn marion is killing us.. i hop we get back and win it..

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
There were so much positives in that game. Dermarr, KT and Sweetney were all impressive yet they still can't put it together. They betta win these last 2 games!!!!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
TT is listed as day to day so we prolly won't know if he's playing until game time. The xrays were negative so he betta suck it up and get his a** on the court!!!!!!!!!!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Who would have believed that we'd go a miserable 0-4 on this trip? I am so disappointed :cry:

We need to start winning soon. We play philly next but they just beat the wolves so they're prolly feeling invincible. We can still beat them tho.