Draft Night Grades

Kiyaman

Legend
I was planning to make a draft grade thread after the thread before this article came out.
I only used ESPN because they were a lot of trades, I wanted to look over and see who went were.

LOL, you getting too serious now. The only agitated is you since I corrected you over a little thing. Next time don't assume since a thing and try to be smartass.

I'm everyone on this site has heard of ESPN, no need to reference really.
This thread is made for your grades on the draft, not complaining about where to reference.
Call me harsh or whatever, but I'm just being upfront. No need to kill the vibe of the whole thread. Could you revert back and actually contribute to this thread with a perspective on the draft that we probably haven't seen?

I do the samething with ESPN, espn happen to be the most up to date on events than any other Sports Forum on the Web. As for going by one of ESPN writers grading of the draft, he made it known to us and his other co-workers that this is not something he ussually does.
His grading was overly nice to every team.
Some of the things he said was off ballance. To say that the Heat should trade Marion when Marion did such a great job guiding and preparing rookie PF-Amare Stoudemire, which Marion could do with Beasely in preparing him how to perform at F/C which will be expected from him on certain teams.
He also said, he dont know how the Richard Jefferson and Joe Alexander will work on the Bucks. Both Players play with extreme hustle in their performance Alexander learning all the tricks to the trade from Jefferson will have the two co-existing with the Bucks playing alot of uptempo small ball by midseason in this conference with Redd and Mo Williams.

This guy actually graded the (23 win season) Knicks with a "A" for picking a SF player that would become the 5th or 6th SF on the Knicks roster.
And then had the audacity to say all the Knicks need to do now is trade David Lee for a PG.

All in all he is saying the Knicks are fine next season with C-Curry, PF-Zach, SF-Gallinari, SG-Crawford, and a new PG. With I guess no rebounding Jefferies being Curry & Zach backups.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I do the samething with ESPN, espn happen to be the most up to date on events than any other Sports Forum on the Web. As for going by one of ESPN writers grading of the draft, he made it known to us and his other co-workers that this is not something he ussually does.
His grading was overly nice to every team.
Some of the things he said was off ballance. To say that the Heat should trade Marion when Marion did such a great job guiding and preparing rookie PF-Amare Stoudemire, which Marion could do with Beasely in preparing him how to perform at F/C which will be expected from him on certain teams.
He also said, he dont know how the Richard Jefferson and Joe Alexander will work on the Bucks. Both Players play with extreme hustle in their performance Alexander learning all the tricks to the trade from Jefferson will have the two co-existing with the Bucks playing alot of uptempo small ball by midseason in this conference with Redd and Mo Williams.

This guy actually graded the (23 win season) Knicks with a "A" for picking a SF player that would become the 5th or 6th SF on the Knicks roster.
And then had the audacity to say all the Knicks need to do now is trade David Lee for a PG.

All in all he is saying the Knicks are fine with C-Curry, PF-Zach, SF-Gallinari, SG-Crawford, and a new PG. With I guess no rebounding Jefferies being Curry & Zach backups.

LOL! Well I guess they're trying to be extra nice to the Knicks since it's a fresh start for them. Or maybe they hate Isiah that much too. And giving the first big move by the new management an "A-" will be a slap on Isiah's face. I've always found the Bucks so boring, with their only breakthrough coming in 2001. And adding Jefferson even makes them drop lower on my list of teams that I give a crap about. As for New Jersey, I actually think Yi Jianlian will have a great year for them.

metrocard

Legend
I ain't killing the vibe. You seem to misconstrue several posts, which oh well I can't blame you cause you're just reading it, and not exactly hearing me say it. A common problem similar to reading texts on your cellular. But if you want to talk about being agitated, maybe you should compare the tones of your posts from my posts. Nevermind. Moving on... I admit that I have nothing to post regarding my own grades, since my interest only goes as far as appreciating reading what has been said here already and in other sites.

You killed it pretty badly.

You seem to try to hard, stop stressing and just be easy.