Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Official Trade David Lee and Put Gallinari at Power Forward Thread

Originally Posted by donchris
    Coaching the Knicks could ruin D'Antoni's career if he doesn't turn things around. Honestly, so far, the moves look like Isiah moves to me. The are flashy and don't seem to address the needs of the team.

You guys are fooling your selves if you think Randolph is useless. He was our best player last season and should start as center. Curry's out, trade him with Lee. (I've only posted that statement three times now) Gallinari should fit in well with the Knicks. I'd like to see him play along side Chandler. We should have a nice squad next season. Can't wait to see what the do in summer league!
    i like zach and i think hes very talented...but hes not a team player and he will need to do alot of work on his conditioning. I rarely...almost never see him give effort on defense. I know once in a while he shows potential that he could be a good team defender...even KG's bitch ass stated that. The 2 of them obviously went head to head alot when they were both in the west. But we saw zach shooting against triple teams and making too many stupid plays. I cant deny his talent. He cant get off the ground but he still put up 23 and 10 with portland. One thing i have to consider is that if anyone can get zach to be less selfish on offense its dantoni. Im also lookin forward to the summer league games...cant wait im about to check the thread to see when they start.

Veteran

Default I don't know man..

There seems to be either too many (sf, pf,g) or too little on this team (c and heart)

I think if D'antoni is putting his system in and Crawford is here, there is no way he won't start. I think Crawford will get a defined role as a scorer only in his sytem and it will probably make him a better player. He is not a pg, no matter how hard Isaiah tried to make him one. But I do think he will be better if he was just coming off screens and looking to score. I still think he has to go, but I do think if he is still here, that would be the logical way to use him in the system.

They have Steph and D'antoni is not dumb enough to try and bypass the best pg on his team to experiment like other coaches we won't name.

I even believe Zach can play well because of the spacing and pick and rolls. You have to play him. Still wan't him gone too. But let's be real, Stat is not exactly the best passing big man either, and whenever he gets the rock he looks to score as well. The system puts him in position to do so though, so why not?

Curry I hate. Badly.

Chandler can play, and will shoot well enough and play defense enough to get minutes. Plus he is the most athletic player we have imo. If he grows, look out. Just hope D'antoni plays him. ANYWHERE.

At the end of the day, I can say Im excited because I know Steph will go back to being Steph in this system, and if he gets the same spacing that Nash was getting in the same system, all hell is gonna break loose. So that alone gives me hopes for a surprise season. He is still by far our best player.

imo
    the knicks should try to get nenad kristic while his trade value is low, he was injured all last season, but he is a better center than eddy curry. we can allso use marcus williams....i say eddy curry and david lee for nenad kristic and marcus williams....i know the nets more than likely wont trade with the knicks, but hey, its just a thought

I think were giving to much value for those players, maybe more like, David Lee, Balkman, and Mardy Collins, for Nenad, Williams, and maybe Boone also

Lee and Crawford for Kobe Bryant...

Lets make a trade for CP3!! I heard the hornets are lookin to deal him. I heard the hornets were unhappy with how he treats his teammates and are looking to deal him.

Well I heard the Lakers were desperately seeking to trade Kobe. They want to get rid of his bloated contract so they can pursue Lebron James in 2010.

wtf? thats crazy if its true

I heard lebron, kobe, chris paul, tim duncan, and dwight howard said they wanted to be traded to the knicks and they will take pay cuts.

Well i heard David Stern ordered both Baron and Gilbert Arenas to sign witht he Knicks if the Knicks made advances towards getting them.

what the heck.. I say something and you flip but you guys can do this??

Its called sarcasm.

Originally Posted by datruth
    man i really gotta question ya for being knick fans, to say u want david lee gone and Gallinari startin PF shows alot about ya, david lee is probably the only knick that could fit in da 90's knicks, david lee plays hard every minute and ya talkin about replacing em wit a player we barely kno and most likely soft compared to david lee...dont get me wrong, david lee can go wit the right deal but to replace david lee in da depth chart wit Gallinari, im not up for dat
    I agree with you 110% if would be CRAZY to trade our best player on the team just so a rookie that we have never seen start.Thats rediculious and everybody with a brain knows that.David Lee will help the Knicks big time in the run and gun ofense and if they trade him then we deserve to lose for 15 more years.I would rather keep Lee and trade Curry,Randoph,and Crawford.

I heard Stern ordered LBJ to go to NY in 2010?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Trade Crawford, Curry, Randolph before you trade Lee. Its that simple.