Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: The Official Trade David Lee and Put Gallinari at Power Forward Thread

Originally Posted by _______?ictory_______
    CUTTINO'S DEAL ends this year, doesn't it?
    I think he expires NEXT year. The plan I believe is to buy him out if we cannot trade him (his contract), although I thought he retired???

lol @ you guys bringin the thread up

for the record, I did exaggerate everytime i made a thread about david lee on here. It was always funny watching his stans get worked up. With some of the posters on here, as soon as you say "trade david lee" they get real upset. We had this happen recently and the poster went as far as to make an alt just to defend his argument.

I still feel that David Lee should have kept his mouth shut...OJ Mayo is a candidate for rookie of the year and he would have been a nice addition to our team.

Yeah, I saw this thread at the bottom while responding to another. I started reading and just found it funny if you compare what was said back then to now. Also I hate repeating threads w/ the same info. With regards to Mobley I think his insurance covers the rest of his contract and we get to add another player next season. We were trying to add another this season but were shot down. Lee & Curry to Portland for Lafreanz Bayliss and Outlaw...I like this trade proposal.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Forget Mayo...even tho he's one of my favorites, we could of easily have Rudy Fernandez...damn, what a fail Isiah is.