Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Official Trade David Lee and Put Gallinari at Power Forward Thread

i say we trade whoever we have to to a team with problems for a first round pick in 2009
    like lee and crawford to minnesota for a first rounder and an expiring contract

minnesota will suck next year as will we

this could give us two top ten picks next year then you could try to dump off randolph and the worse of the two picks to get a better pick next year and some expiring contracts

then with your two hopefully top 5 picks at this point you get
    pg either brandon jennings or ricky rubio
    and
    c bj mullens

our lineup young and explosive

jenning or rubio/ collins
    nate/ qrich
    chandler/ jeffries
    danillo/ balkman
    mullens/ curry

then the next year we dont have a draft pick but it wont matter we are young and talented at this point and we will have cap space to go after a free agent for our one hole at sg (dwade or lbj)

how would the timberwolves suck again??
    Al jefferson
    kevin love
    mike miller
    randy foye
    sabastian telfair

My fault on the Z-Bo ppg last year, but still, even at 17.6 and 10.3, I think he should be given a little bit better than thrown out of town for some guy none of us (including you, metrocard) have never seen play live. Randolph did a pretty good job last year in terms of production, he averaged a double-double per game, what more do you want from your PF? The guy hasn't even hit age 27 yet. I say keep Randolph, keep Lee, other than that I don't see any reason you HAVE to keep anybody, but I think right now they are our two best players, or at least the players I think we should keep.

It's just not right to dump a guy who put up the numbers you asked him to for an Italian import who I honestly have no idea about.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    My fault on the Z-Bo ppg last year, but still, even at 17.6 and 10.3, I think he should be given a little bit better than thrown out of town for some guy none of us (including you, metrocard) have never seen play live. Randolph did a pretty good job last year in terms of production, he averaged a double-double per game, what more do you want from your PF? The guy hasn't even hit age 27 yet. I say keep Randolph, keep Lee, other than that I don't see any reason you HAVE to keep anybody, but I think right now they are our two best players, or at least the players I think we should keep.

It's just not right to dump a guy who put up the numbers you asked him to for an Italian import who I honestly have no idea about.
    Randolph won't get any better and he won't change his style for anyone, so his age is mad irrelevant.

How would you know if I never seen Randolph play live? Whats the difference between seeing him play life once and watching him play over 60 games?

You're right, Randolph is the best out of Crawford, Curry and Randolph; but thats not saying much.

Our priority should be to get rid of them and open up for new and better talent like Chicago and Portland di.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Randolph won't get any better and he won't change his style for anyone, so his age is mad irrelevant.

How would you know if I never seen Randolph play live? Whats the difference between seeing him play life once and watching him play over 60 games?

You're right, Randolph is the best out of Crawford, Curry and Randolph; but thats not saying much.

Our priority should be to get rid of them and open up for new and better talent like Chicago and Portland di.

Didn't say you've never seen Randolph play live, said you've never seen Gallinari play live. I'm willing to bet that combined all users on this board, we've watched Gallinari play in a total of zero games, either in person or on TV.

12th man

Didn't say you've never seen Randolph play live, said you've never seen Gallinari play live. I'm willing to bet that combined all users on this board, we've watched Gallinari play in a total of zero games, either in person or on TV.
    I haven't, but I've done a lot of reading and research on the kid for about 2 months. I'm waiting to see how he does in summer league and preseason.

I guess we have to wait

metro, that's exactly what I've been saying. I have no problem shipping Randolph out if this kid plays well off the bat, and at PF. But I think it's important to at least SEE what this kid can do before we start shipping everything out of here. Keep who this kid fits well with, if he really is that good.

12th man

metro, that's exactly what I've been saying. I have no problem shipping Randolph out if this kid plays well off the bat, and at PF. But I think it's important to at least SEE what this kid can do before we start shipping everything out of here. Keep who this kid fits well with, if he really is that good.
    Well, my wishful priority for the Knicks is to get rid of the "Big" 3, for the best of the franchise's image, chemistry in the locker and the future. We should start now and not see the Big 3 get any more minutes as Knicks.

Hopefully Donnie is on the phone making moves. Lee can easily replace Randolph, we need to fit a replacement for Curry. Crawford can replaced easily...we need a PG desperately for the future.

What positions do you think is most needed for the future?

I agree we need a PG, bad. Steph isn't going to cut it, and I really don't see Nate as being a #1 quality PG. Mardy Collins has no future with this team in my eyes. I would've liked to trade for Ford, or if we could somehow land Barbosa from PHX, that would be nice.

does anybody if gallanari playing in da olympics or his country not eligible?

Lurker

Hi guy'S , I'm new. The only solution for the Knicks? Sign Baron Davis, and trade David Lee, Stephon Marbury, and Zack Randolph to the Denver Nuggets for Marcus Camby & Carmello Anthony.[/B]Carmello will give Danillo time to hit the gym and become effective,before ny eats him up....

12th man

"Danilo Gallinari has given his full availability but we will have to wait and see which franchise chooses him on June 26 in the NBA draft," Recalcati said.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    motha****a watch yo mouth when you speakin to a legend. ill **** ya whole sh!t up f@ggot get crawfords dikk outta your mouth when do you see his b!tch ass tryin on defense? If it wasnt for Lees b!tch ass we would have mayo...**** outta here bgirlcustom

hahahah good **** MSG

Originally Posted by yeshua417
    Hi guy'S , I'm new. The only solution for the Knicks? Sign Baron Davis, and trade David Lee, Stephon Marbury, and Zack Randolph to the Denver Nuggets for Marcus Camby & Carmello Anthony.[/b]Carmello will give Danillo time to hit the gym and become effective,before ny eats him up....
    yo has the words salary cap, money, injury prone, 2010 reached your mind before considering that move lol.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by yeshua417
    Hi guy'S , I'm new. The only solution for the Knicks? Sign Baron Davis, and trade David Lee, Stephon Marbury, and Zack Randolph to the Denver Nuggets for Marcus Camby & Carmello Anthony.[/B]Carmello will give Danillo time to hit the gym and become effective,before ny eats him up....
    There was a thread on this topic a few months back when rumors circulated that Davis was interested in playing for the Knicks. I was all for it then and I'm still all for it. We can not win with Marbury. If we could have we already would have. I don't want to hear all of this **** about every other player on the team f'ing up and Marbury being the misunderstood good guy. He's not a leader and from reading his interviews he still has no indication of understanding that he has been a problem and he needs to change.

Davis put the team on his back during their brief playoff run. He's still got it. The fact that it is perceived that he's lost a step can work in our favor or the favor of the next team he ends up with. We wont have to pay him much. I'd throw him a bone, say four years 24 million. Matter a fact, trade Marbury/Crawford for Davis and Jackson.