Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should the Knicks trade for Patrick Ewing Jr.?

Default Should the Knicks trade for Patrick Ewing Jr.?

I wouldn't say the reasons for picking him up are completely sentimentally-based because he could be a good asset for this team. Even Donnie Walsh was interested in him

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tbody><tr> <td>Quote:</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="quote">Walsh said he'd been trying to obtain a second-rounder with an eye on taking 6-8 forward Patrick Ewing Jr. of Georgetown. Walsh said he thought Ewing Jr. could be a solid NBA player. So do the Kings, who made him the 13th selection in the second round, No. 43 overall.</td> </tr></tbody></table>

As a Knick fan, I was hoping he'd go undrafted but the Kings took him. The Knicks have tons of people they can trade and if there can be huge draft-day trades such as sending Richard Jefferson to the Bucks and the Nets receiving Yi Jianlian or the Pacers sending Jermaine O'Neal to Toronto for all that compensation, or even sending 3rd overall selection OJ Mayo to Memphis THE NIGHT HE WAS DRAFTED, I don't see it being that hard for the Knicks to get Patrick Ewing Jr. Heck, maybe the deal could include Ron Artest. Regardless, should the Knicks make the move?

Here's another reason why it'd be nice for the Knicks;
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here we are in shambles and the move you devide you wanna make is for a guy who will never be better than a seventh man nothing more than a late in hte game hype guy

Originally Posted by brooklyn_baller318
    here we are in shambles and the move you devide you wanna make is for a guy who will never be better than a seventh man nothing more than a late in hte game hype guy
    you think i made this up? donnie walsh wanted him. oh yeah i forgot you know more than donnie walsh

Veteran

Nyk Logo

i like ewing junior if we trade d lee. he has the best vertical leap in the draft

No responce to this thread, its pointless

Originally Posted by jpz17
    No responce to this thread, its pointless
    pointless to know what walsh wants

pointless to respond. thats y u responded

i think an artest and ewing trade to the knicks would be great

**** Artest

walsh was thinking of taking him as undrafted not as making a move for him he mentioned that in a dreft night interview to think of even trading for a player like him who has been all over espn as not having a chance to have an nba career is rediculous

Son Thats What Idiot Knick Fans Do. They Love Bums Like A Old Broken Allen Houston, Marbury, And Patrick Ewing Jr Simply Based On The Fact They Get A Hard On For That "Give The Guy A Shot Me Brings Me Back To Special Memories That Made Me Feel Warm And Fuzzy Inside And Seeing Him On Our Squad Makes Me Feel That, Despite The Fact We Suck Balls"

We Wont 23 Games And This ***** Wanna Trade For The 40 Something ic Cuz Of His Name

Originally Posted by moneyg
    i like ewing junior if we trade d lee. he has the best vertical leap in the draft
    You're And Idiot, I Hope Youre Joking

Originally Posted by KologeroBx
    Son Thats What Idiot Knick Fans Do. They Love Bums Like A Old Broken Allen Houston, Marbury, And Patrick Ewing Jr Simply Based On The Fact They Get A Hard On For That "Give The Guy A Shot Me Brings Me Back To Special Memories That Made Me Feel Warm And Fuzzy Inside And Seeing Him On Our Squad Makes Me Feel That, Despite The Fact We Suck Balls"

We Wont 23 Games And This ***** Wanna Trade For The 40 Something ic Cuz Of His Name
    my sentiments exactly

walsh was thinking of taking him as undrafted not as making a move for him he mentioned that in a dreft night interview to think of even trading for a player like him who has been all over espn as not having a chance to have an nba career is rediculous
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] "Walsh said he'd been trying to obtain a second-rounder with an eye on taking 6-8 forward Patrick Ewing Jr. of Georgetown. Walsh said he thought Ewing Jr. could be a solid NBA player. So do the Kings, who made him the 13th selection in the second round, No. 43 overall." there goes what you just said

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Ewing is a great athlete, with great basketball IQ and is a great defender also.
    We're pretty loaded at SF/PF though. Maybe if we trade Jefferies and Randolph, he's welcome to the Knicks anytime.

He's going to do good in Sacramento.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Ewing is a great athlete, with great basketball IQ and is a great defender also.
    We're pretty loaded at SF/PF though. Maybe if we trade Jefferies and Randolph, he's welcome to the Knicks anytime.

He's going to do good in Sacramento.
    i would love to give sacremento Randolph and ANYBODY else they want for an Artest and Ewing trade