Isiah Thomas gave his blessing for Danilo Gallinari

Did Donnie Walsh select the right player, at #6 in the first round?

• Yes! Knicks will become the next Phoenix Suns.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No, why would Walsh listen to Isiah Thomas for?

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpz17

Starter
NBA.com praised Isiah.. Heres his coaching bio.........................

Thomas' impact upon the Knicks has been swift and dramatic, as he has engineered trades to bring the likes of Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford, Steve Francis, Eddy Curry, Jalen Rose and Quentin Richardson to New York, as well as the free agent signings of Jared Jeffries and Jerome James. He has also overseen three successful drafts in 2004-05-06, acquiring the dynamic trio of All-Rookie First Team forward Channing Frye, slam dunk champion Nate Robinson and tenacious David Lee in ’05, as well as promising Renaldo Balkman and Mardy Collins in ’06.
Thomas’ patience and ability to stick to his long-term plan, rebuilding the organization through a balance of youth, athleticism and experience, have re-energized the franchise (every player on the Knicks’ roster has been acquired during Thomas’ regime). Taking on the added role of head coach, he brings a singular philosophy - both short- and long-term - for returning the Knicks to elite status.
The Basketball Hall of Famer assumed his current role when he was appointed the 23rd head coach in franchise history on Jun. 22, 2006. “I’m extremely excited to be coaching again, and be back on the bench,” says Thomas, 45. “I love coaching, I enjoy it. I love working with people and probably the most significant impact you can have on a person’s life is by coaching him through adversity.

moneyg

Starter
:smokin:isaih's main problem is he held onto our young players too long. when frye had that great rookie season and the timberwolves were willin to give up garnet for frye. isaih did not want to part with him.... dumb move... but he traded ariza for steve francis. should ahve traded lee for artest last year as well. its not his drafting.... its him not trading players when their value is at their highest.

moneyg

Starter
im half and half on his fa signing.. when he signed james there were no other center... he was bidding against his self should have gave a shorter deal. it was a market where guys like foyle from gsstate was getting like 10mil a year.... jefferies i actually like that signeing and the wizaard would have matched that offer if he not taol them he wanted to play for the knicks... i though he was one of the better defenders in the league... i though he would of been our bruce bowe. maybe its lack of pt.. dont know.. isaih would still be our gm and lb would still be our coach.. if he just trade frye for gnet and lee for artest and kept ariza and stayed away from sfancis:smokin:

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
This picked has been officially listed as a F.U.B.A.R now...thanks to Isiah giving it his blessing. Now I have solid conformation this kid will be a fucking bust.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
Walsh took a crap in the mouth of knick fans everywhere and 4 that i respect him especially if the big cock turns out to be good(no homo) hes got balls. I have neva seen him play so I will not judge