Making this site better

Paul1355

All Star
Just want everyone to know that as much as i am a knicks fan and love to talk about them, other issues hit me when im on this forum. And i just feel like expressing my questions or opinions on other topics in the "Hangout" section, so if more people can drop by and check it out and add some threads to it, it can make this site better and more interesting since alot of people were sayin how this site has gone down hill. im just throwin in ideas to put this site on the high point again.
Thanks

Akamu

The King
I have 10's and 100's of topics I can toss in that section, I will be posting in there when I get time, and I will get back to my threads soon.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
At the same time, how about also checking out "Other Sports". I just posted a thread there. LOL! This site would definitely be better with diverse and varied posts and topics. It's too bad those other sections get ignored. Maybe threads from those other sections should also show up in "Recent Forum Threads" since I'm sure 80% of all users here usually only check that part on the homepage.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
fuck this site, get the fuck out the crib, site should be shut down so ya bumbass kids like metro, ill be forced to go out and do something productive, fuckin losers, tell rady to ban me off this wack shit

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
fuck this site, get the fuck out the crib, site should be shut down so ya bumbass kids like metro, ill be forced to go out and do something productive, fuckin losers, tell rady to ban me off this wack shit

LOL! I'm just trying to be patient with everyone in this site. And all i want is to interact with other Knick fans. But trust me, I think I know what you mean. I'm not in the mood to elaborate too much on it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Calm down man, there's an ignore user feature. Use it if you think it helps

Akamu

The King

Relax, put a mint in your mouth, and freshen up your language. You allow one person to pop and play with a nerve and explode on us all, it's not that serious. If you contribute to a fire and don't expect to get burned then don't play with the fire bro.

We all got lives here, and what we would like to do here is build up a stronger community base to represent the Knicks and their fans. To have a nice place where people can speak out about their favorite team along with other mentions. Meaning, instead of being one dimensional, we are open to a sort things and interests that go on around the world. If you really think about it, there are many productive things being done, and that can be accomplished here.

If you do not like this site/forum then simple do not post then, but just remember not everyone in life will be nice to you and you just have to learn how to deal with that. I am not saying to leave, I think everyone should stay disregarding any attitude, yall need to just try and get along-

dre48ny

Rotation player
I think the home page has to be updated constantly. The story of the last Knicks loss and Dlee sitting sad on the bench is getting on my nerves. There's still a poll on it asking when I saiah should get fired. Sites have to remain current!! We have a new coach, manager, draft pick; yet the only story on the home page is our last loss.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I think the home page has to be updated constantly. The story of the last Knicks loss and Dlee sitting sad on the bench is getting on my nerves. There's still a poll on it asking when I saiah should get fired. Sites have to remain current!! We have a new coach, manager, draft pick; yet the only story on the home page is our last loss.

LOL! I've been thinking the same thing for the past couple of months. The homepage is so outdated. And even during the season, the articles were updated slow. At least for this fresh start in management and a new draft pick, it would be great for a new look for the site. Just a suggestion.

Toons

is the Bo$$
LOL! I've been thinking the same thing for the past couple of months. The homepage is so outdated. And even during the season, the articles were updated slow. At least for this fresh start in management and a new draft pick, it would be great for a new look for the site. Just a suggestion.

cosign....the home page is disappointing, the salaries page needs to be updated, we still have allanhouston, jerome williams, shandon anderson etc figures there...

Paul1355

All Star
Paul doesn't want to 'make this site better.' He is looking for people to come and join his side.

wow turneraddict i dont like callin names but you are a jealous crybaby, a very confused one in fact...yea cuz i promote to join my side whenever i say a post, turneraddict just stop starting crap man just cuz i brought a topic to mind in the hangout section doesnt mean i want people to suddenly agree with it...just to check out the site i listed and read the information because it's interesting...since u prob never looked at the site and never considered to have an open mind on the subject, you should have never posted in that thread...end of story

Paul1355

All Star

yea do something productive like post on this website just like all us bumbass kids...your just hatin on yourself

Toons

is the Bo$$
i believe we should update the news feeds on the right of the home page to trade rumor referrences or what not....the whole front page needs a facelift

metrocard

Legend

You're TURKSISH

now you're afraid to say nigga after I exposed you?
Shows how serious you take the internet.

internet_serious_business.jpg

lol @ you calling everyone a loser because everyone here thinks your some wigger with no insight or knowledge in the NBA.

Akamu, don't waste your time. This site was GOOD without these clowns and will continue to get better. They could cry all that want, showing their sexual frustration in life and taking it out on here. Thats their problem. Don't let it distract the site.

If you guys don't like the site, then GTFO...its not like you have anything else better to do. I got my own life ahead of me, but I love this site because it has the most diverse group of Knick fans, and there are A LOT of quality posters in this site. This may not be the biggest Knicks forum, but quality > quantity. No one is going to miss you, so spend your whole day writing a fuck you speech, everyone will just read over it just like the rest of your garbage post. :lol: