Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Official 2008 Beijing FIBA Olympic Games Thread

Ok...so if anyone just watched the first half of the US/Greece game...looks like Lebron might not be the only prize of 2010....damn, Chrish Bosh looks like he would be a very nice D'antoni fit....I never really get to see him play...very impressed

Man it sux we have to play the USA in the Quarters. We have lifted our game over the last 3 matches. Has been great to watch

i read this article and i hope this bloke is joking.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I guess he didnt see Wade throw a elbow after a legit blocking foul and Boozer hard fouling in the 4th and just walk off and not help the Aussie player up, arrogant tosser. USA are awesome and way better then anyone else but man no wonder they get a bad rep about being arrogant. Im pretty sure they were doing as much trash talking as Australia. What do u want Australia to do? just go into a shell and not do anything?
    1st qtr they were with them and then they didnt make their opportunities count, got hammered in the rebounding department as well.
    Mills and Ingles were the shining lights for us. Mills will play NBA without a doubt

Originally Posted by Pricey
    i read this article and i hope this bloke is joking.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I guess he didnt see Wade throw a elbow after a legit blocking foul and Boozer hard fouling in the 4th and just walk off and not help the Aussie player up, arrogant tosser. USA are awesome and way better then anyone else but man no wonder they get a bad rep about being arrogant. Im pretty sure they were doing as much trash talking as Australia. What do u want Australia to do? just go into a shell and not do anything?
    1st qtr they were with them and then they didnt make their opportunities count, got hammered in the rebounding department as well.
    Mills and Ingles were the shining lights for us. Mills will play NBA without a doubt

Originally Posted by datruth
    yes i was a bit lol. I just hate it when Australia and the USA did the same things yet we are supposedly the bad blokes but it is American journalism so obviously they will stick up for them.
    Andrew Gaze was going off in the commentary saying they Wade was a cheap shot and Boozer is arrogant lol. funny stuff.

Was also pissed cause we didnt get the game til 6 mins left in the 2nd qtr cause the womens softball went into extra innings so missed out on our only good qtr. F*ck Channel 7 and their coverage