Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106

Thread: Obama or Mccain and why?

  1. #16
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    The Clintons are both CROOKS, I took a sec to find the good one for you, it's the more interesting version: Watch all 12 PLEASE

    Part 1 of 12:
    (Find the others, not hard to get to)

  2. #17
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Not gonna cover the evil Zionism in Israel and the oppression of the Palestinian people? Shame...

  3. #18
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Not gonna cover the evil Zionism in Israel and the oppression of the Palestinian people? Shame...
    Yes *Mr. Perfect* there is a lot of crap to cover and I did say I was creating an archive, so I'm not getting into all that right now. I could have wrote 20 pages on this if I wanted. I'm being real basic for right now, I could always use help though.

  4. #19
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Like I stated earlier in this thread, I have a 10+ page paper on Israel-Palestine text noted in MLA format. B)

  5. #20
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    10 Page paper what for? school or something? or you just did that for reference?

  6. #21
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My college english course I took last year in highschool.

  7. #22
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ahh, I remember writing a ton of eassys in college, that's 1 reason why I left Lol! You should convert to pdf format or send me that so I could read it sometime.

  8. #23
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #24
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Are you saying you still believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and Bush is the savior?
    being that the guys that flew the two planes in the two towers were terrorist...yes a terrorist attack that's not even a question. Bush aint a savior but we havent been hit since so protection wise i feel safe. I'd feel unsafe if we have a president that wants to be "buddy-buddy" with enemy countries. If being safe means having high gas prices ill take that over a president that is a fool for thinking every country can be in peace with eachother. Peace will never happen when countries hate us.

  10. #25
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Well, there isn't a Palestine. Its not an actual nation right now.

    I support the destruction of Israel. They opress the Palestinians. They use violence and discrimination to create a class system that puts Palestinians into poverty. I have a whole research paper on Israeli opression if you're interested.

    you say that Radical Islam's dont want to destroy Jerusalem because it's a holy city but you say that you want to destroy Israel...let me think...being that Jerusalem is in Israel...that includes the destruction of Jerusalem, the holy city.

    The other 6 veiws that come with supporting Hamas.

    1)If you support Hamas then you are anti-semetic
    2)you support that Hamas teaches kids in schools to hate Jews so they grow up being angry and violent supporters of terrorism which is documented by many
    3)you also want to wipe Israel off the map
    4)you believe in Jihad to defend and expand the Islam state...even though many Islamic scholars deny to convert to Islam by force..how else can you expand a religious state if they don't believe in your religon?(FORCE), especially if it is a Jewish or Christian nation..check out Sura 5:51 in the Quran
    5)you believe in Taqiyya which means "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of imminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury." (This is why i don't trust many Islamic territories such as Palenstine and Iran.)
    6)You also support suicide bombings which Hamas is known for!...Israel has bombed innocent Palestinians...and Palestinians have bombed innocent Jews...its war. But believing that a person will achieve happiness in heaven with 70 virgins and the only way to full fill that is to kill themselves? and take innocent lives with them? Come on Turner, think about the violent side and hateful side and the side that won't stop untill complete annihilation and death, Osama Bin Laden once stated "The difference between us and the U.S.A is that they live for life, we live for death".

    Conclusion: Israel is still there even though it's surrounded by countries that call for it's destruction. It's a country by itself and sooner or later it will have all the nations of the world attacking it, this is prophecised in Zechariah 12:2-3. The recent peace agreements eventually will fail. Destruction on Israel will be attempted which is part of Satan's plan as the Bible says in Revelation and Daniel. Turner, this is prophecy waiting to be full-filled! And your belief is consistent to full-filling the prophecy! The result of all this bloodshed will be as Genesis 12:3 states. Is there any of the 6 views I listed you do not agree with?..because this is what Hamas and the Palestinian area agrees with, the side you are supporting to destroy the holy city of Jerusalem and the entire state of Israel which it lies in.

  11. #26
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    you say that Radical Islam's dont want to destroy Jerusalem because it's a holy city but you say that you want to destroy Israel...let me think...being that Jerusalem is in Israel...that includes the destruction of Jerusalem, the holy city.

    The other 6 veiws that come with supporting Hamas.

    1)If you support Hamas then you are anti-semetic
    2)you support that Hamas teaches kids in schools to hate Jews so they grow up being angry and violent supporters of terrorism which is documented by many
    3)you also want to wipe Israel off the map
    4)you believe in Jihad to defend and expand the Islam state...even though many Islamic scholars deny to convert to Islam by force..how else can you expand a religious state if they don't believe in your religon?(FORCE), especially if it is a Jewish or Christian nation..check out Sura 5:51 in the Quran
    5)you believe in Taqiyya which means "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of imminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury." (This is why i don't trust many Islamic territories such as Palenstine and Iran.)
    6)You also support suicide bombings which Hamas is known for!...Israel has bombed innocent Palestinians...and Palestinians have bombed innocent Jews...its war. But believing that a person will achieve happiness in heaven with 70 virgins and the only way to full fill that is to kill themselves? and take innocent lives with them? Come on Turner, think about the violent side and hateful side and the side that won't stop untill complete annihilation and death, Osama Bin Laden once stated "The difference between us and the U.S.A is that they live for life, we live for death".

    Conclusion: Israel is still there even though it's surrounded by countries that call for it's destruction. It's a country by itself and sooner or later it will have all the nations of the world attacking it, this is prophecised in Zechariah 12:2-3. The recent peace agreements eventually will fail. Destruction on Israel will be attempted which is part of Satan's plan as the Bible says in Revelation and Daniel. Turner, this is prophecy waiting to be full-filled! And your belief is consistent to full-filling the prophecy! The result of all this bloodshed will be as Genesis 12:3 states. Is there any of the 6 views I listed you do not agree with?..because this is what Hamas and the Palestinian area agrees with, the side you are supporting to destroy the holy city of Jerusalem and the entire state of Israel which it lies in.
    Durp! No bro, they want the nation destroyed as in abolished. The Palestinians want their land back, the land that was stolen from them. There is no need to physcially destroy the entire country or Jerusalem. You are wrong.

    Of course, I support the creation of a Palestinian state. I do not support Hamas' use of violence, and I am not anti-semitic. I hate the Zionist Israeli government, and the US has no business interfering with this conflict. The US gives around $5 billion a year to Israel. Complete bull****.

  12. #27
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    @ Paul: Why is it that you end up quoting the bible in a discussion on presidential elections? There is a good reason why state and religion -- in the western world -- are seperate spheres today.

  13. #28
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    First off Turner let's look at the dictionary...Abolished: 1) To do away with;annul...(annul means to obliterate). 2) To destroy completely.
    No matter what you say your goal and the goal of Hamas and many Arab nations is to obliterate and destroy Israel completely. You saying that destroy meaning abolish is the same thing!

    History Lesson
    And to look back on history..you say the Jews stole the land from the former Palenstinian Mandate which was run by Britain. Wrong, Look at the situation at that time...After WW2, Jews made up of 33% of the Palestinian Mandate and the after excepting refugees from WW2 a Jewish people that were discriminated, tortured, raped, killed, everything all into one called The Holocaust..a people that that had no family and no were to go were accepted by Britain to come into the Palestinian Mandate and immigrate. Immigration was became overwhelming so Britain stopped it which caused many feuds between Britain and the Jewish people so eventually in 1947, The British Goverment withdrew from the Mandate of Palestine stating that "it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews." So the newly formed UN came to a conclusion (The UN Partion plan or United nations General Assembly Resolution 181) that the land would be split up with one Arab state and one Jewish state. Being that Israel is a smaller chunk of land than the rest of the Mandate of Palestine, it was geographically evened out to 1/3 going to the Jews because of the population being 33% Jewish. Look at present day Israel and present day Jordan, Jordan clearly has more land...sounds fair to me. The Jews accepted this but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committe rejected this probably becuase for history Jews and Arabs have hated eachother since Abraham had two sons from two different woman...Hagar had Ishmael which led the Muslim race and Sarai had Issac which led the Jewish race. Being that Hagar and Ishmael were sent away from Abraham permanetly by Sarai theres no doubt that a hate for the Jews would occur. You prob know the whole story...anyways your constant accusation that the Jews stole the land of Israel is false due to historical events. The UN gave Israel to the Jews because of the constant feuds between the Jews and Arab's..the UN saw this as the only solution because the two could not live peacefully together in one country. After all this the Jews got their own land which was prophecised in the Bible to eventually happen in Ezekial 37:21 which explains that the children of Israel would be gathered from all nations to form their own nation. And that Gaza, yes Gaza, would be a pivotal point in the apocalypse becuase it was given to the Jews and then taken away from the Phillestines (Palestinians) and God will curse Canaan, land of the Phillestines. If you want i can explain to you the historical events in the world that prove the explanation of Gaza in the Bible to be not only historical but mathmatically accurate.

  14. #29
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by pat
    @ Paul: Why is it that you end up quoting the bible in a discussion on presidential elections? There is a good reason why state and religion -- in the western world -- are seperate spheres today.

    I can just not include biblical quotes and just put historical events but the reason that the historical events relate to the Bible so much is very hard to not mention it. It's your choice to overlook the quotes that i relate to events in the world even though the accuracy of many quotes is hard to overlook. And about the presidential elections...i could be wrong about Obama and what he'll probably do if he was president..but it seems likely that he would resolve in peace agreements with many Arab nations that despise us because many democrats feel that "peace" is possible when it will never happen. And i mention the bible countless times is just so that one day you can read those quotes and realize that the quotes i mention do relate to world events that have occured, are occuring today, or will occur in the future. State and religion have seperated because Athiesm, Secualrism, and Islam(the fastest growing religion in the world) is rapidly increasing in the U.S...and i know you dont want to hear it but the Bible talks about people rising against the Word of God.

    Off the Bible answer i think that Obama has many flaws we need to look at. The many people he has supported and grew up with like Jeremiah Wright...an even though he says he is accepted by Jesus Christ he was brought up by views of a racist militant preacher who made his own interpratation of the Bible many times. I think Obama's personal beliefs can be a major issue when it comes to our country especially when considering our enemies and if we can trust them or not. What got my attention one day was that Arab leaders wanted to see Obama as president...this means that they would be willing to say that the U.S and their nation can live in peace, which will never truely happen and one reason can possibly be that they can use the excuse of the Taqiyya which grants any Muslim to lie if he feels it will save him from physical or mental injury. I feel that Barack is was president he would be too kind on enemies especially from a Arab background. He has supported taking troops out of Iraq which I feel will be just De'javu of The Vietnam War...becuase we backed out and listened to anti-war supporters..we lost the war. The point of history is so that we dont make the same mistakes and taking troops out of Vietnam was a mistake and that's what Obama wants to do with Iraq..it will be the same result maybe even worse than Vietnam. Being that the insurgents are growing up to hate us every passing day and believing that if they agree to do sucide bombings that it will grant them happiness in heaven, this war wont end with a withdrawl that is a fact.

  15. #30
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    First off Turner let's look at the dictionary...Abolished: 1) To do away with;annul...(annul means to obliterate). 2) To destroy completely.
    No matter what you say your goal and the goal of Hamas and many Arab nations is to obliterate and destroy Israel completely. You saying that destroy meaning abolish is the same thing!

    History Lesson
    And to look back on history..you say the Jews stole the land from the former Palenstinian Mandate which was run by Britain. Wrong, Look at the situation at that time...After WW2, Jews made up of 33% of the Palestinian Mandate and the after excepting refugees from WW2 a Jewish people that were discriminated, tortured, raped, killed, everything all into one called The Holocaust..a people that that had no family and no were to go were accepted by Britain to come into the Palestinian Mandate and immigrate. Immigration was became overwhelming so Britain stopped it which caused many feuds between Britain and the Jewish people so eventually in 1947, The British Goverment withdrew from the Mandate of Palestine stating that "it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews." So the newly formed UN came to a conclusion (The UN Partion plan or United nations General Assembly Resolution 181) that the land would be split up with one Arab state and one Jewish state. Being that Israel is a smaller chunk of land than the rest of the Mandate of Palestine, it was geographically evened out to 1/3 going to the Jews because of the population being 33% Jewish. Look at present day Israel and present day Jordan, Jordan clearly has more land...sounds fair to me. The Jews accepted this but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committe rejected this probably becuase for history Jews and Arabs have hated eachother since Abraham had two sons from two different woman...Hagar had Ishmael which led the Muslim race and Sarai had Issac which led the Jewish race. Being that Hagar and Ishmael were sent away from Abraham permanetly by Sarai theres no doubt that a hate for the Jews would occur. You prob know the whole story...anyways your constant accusation that the Jews stole the land of Israel is false due to historical events. The UN gave Israel to the Jews because of the constant feuds between the Jews and Arab's..the UN saw this as the only solution because the two could not live peacefully together in one country. After all this the Jews got their own land which was prophecised in the Bible to eventually happen in Ezekial 37:21 which explains that the children of Israel would be gathered from all nations to form their own nation. And that Gaza, yes Gaza, would be a pivotal point in the apocalypse becuase it was given to the Jews and then taken away from the Phillestines (Palestinians) and God will curse Canaan, land of the Phillestines. If you want i can explain to you the historical events in the world that prove the explanation of Gaza in the Bible to be not only historical but mathmatically accurate.
    If you actually read my posts you'd see that I never said the Jews stole the land. I even mentioned that the UN took it on a previous thread. Owned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •