Obama or Mccain and why?

TunerAddict

Starter
Im a republican so after Guliani started actin like he didnt care i went to Romney too...he is a better speaker then most of the candidates and talked like the smartest one...but stuff happens...im not goin wit Obama because of his past and i think theres more to him than meets the eye if ya know what i mean(not good)....and Mccain looks like an honest guy i mean every president is a lier but he seems like he would be up front with the American people and not beat around the bush. And he's down with drilling and lowering gas prices and taxes i heard with him in an interview so i like his view on those topics.

Lol at McCain being honest. Hes only changed nearly his whole political platform in the past 4 years to appease neocons.

And whats is there in Obama's past? Nothing. Are you one of those gullible people believing the e-mail chain letters? If you are, lol.

jpz17

Starter
Everyone regrets things they do, we are humans. We aren't perfect, but some are darn close to it.
1101980202_400.jpg

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
No human has ever been qualified to lead the world apart from God. Has not happened yet. Christian, athiest, Muslim, no one.

Never seen an atheist yet get offended by people who worship their invisible sky daddy and want to invade lands of others and make them worship the same thing.

If this world is the best your GOD can deliver..he's a cosmic failure.

Never seen an atheist yet get offended by people who worship their invisible sky daddy and want to invade lands of others and make them worship the same thing.

If this world is the best your GOD can deliver..he's a cosmic failure.

If you even had the slightest clue about what God plans to do with this world, you'd feel a lot different.

What I wanna know is, why do you have emotions? Why can you express such angst toward something that is unreal to you? What is real? How did an accident like evolution produce such emotions when it is based on only the strong surviving?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
If you even had the slightest clue about what God plans to do with this world, you'd feel a lot different.

What I wanna know is, why do you have emotions? Why can you express such angst toward something that is unreal to you? What is real? How did an accident like evolution produce such emotions when it is based on only the strong surviving?

Evolution an accident...wave function does more to explain the universe..than simply suggesting..GOD DID IT.

U want to be religious fine...tell you what...I'll take all my science and factual knowledge...and leave u with faith...no mathematics, no physics, no chemistry for you...

All u got is GOD...

Next time your remote don't work don't be scientific and change the batteries..pray for it to work instead.

Evolution an accident...wave function does more to explain the universe..than simply suggesting..GOD DID IT.

U want to be religious fine...tell you what...I'll take all my science and factual knowledge...and leave u with faith...no mathematics, no physics, no chemistry for you...

All u got is GOD...

Next time your remote don't work don't be scientific and change the batteries..pray for it to work instead.

So how does an accident create such order smartest guy on the boards?

If I had no remote, did not own a home, car, only owned 2 pair of jeans, 1 pair of holey pro keds and worked at mcdonalds, I'd be better off with God's favor than a person who doubts he exists and has all the world can give a man to glorify himself.

After all, the most influential human being in history did not even have a home to call his own. He made it just fine with God.

Akamu

The King
To all the "Evolutionist" out there, maybe if something were to happen to you then maybe you would reconsider your position.

Evolution is a "theory" remember this-

Paul1355

All Star
Lol at McCain being honest. Hes only changed nearly his whole political platform in the past 4 years to appease neocons.

And whats is there in Obama's past? Nothing. Are you one of those gullible people believing the e-mail chain letters? If you are, lol.

My friend, i watch TV and TV told me that a man named Jeremiah Wright who has views of a radical was Obama's mentor thats something to look at. And its funny how everytime he screws up he always says..oh sorry it wasnt my fault..like moving the Muslim women from a photograph and the Muslims killed him on that...or all the stuff his campain managers said that got them fired. Too much bad has happened to Obama and its hurting his image and makes me think that he's only denying everything to look good to the public when i feel he has another side to him. I said Mccain doesnt talks like he is screwin around or beating around the bush. And Obama has gotten alot of Shyt lately for flip-flopping just look at the news. His views of Iraq go back and forth i'd like to see what he says after his visit there because most people that go there start to agree that it's making progress just like most military officials report. And other big time names have gone there and said it's not as bad as some news places make it seem or as bad as some political analyst, who have never gone there, say it is.

metrocard

Legend
I'm a registered voter and I'm voting for a Obama, why?

I'm tired of seeing old white dudes run the world.

Even though it doesn't mean anything because this planet is runned by a bunch of goon in power under one world order.
We're just slaves.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm a registered voter and I'm voting for a Obama, why?

I'm tired of seeing old white dudes run the world.

Even though it doesn't mean anything because this planet is runned by a bunch of goon in power under one world order.
We're just slaves.

Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.

jpz17

Starter
I'm going to run for state senate some day, no joke, I'm not at the age requirements yet, but I'll be there soon. I got connections with Hillary, Schumer, hopefully soon Paterson, and my congressmen. Man I got good connections.

metrocard

Legend
Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.

Aren't you the same clown who cried about Omar Minaya trading for too much Latinos?

But he isn't

therefor Obama > McCain

Obama with Latinos

Mccain with Latinos

I gotta go for the guy who I feel more comfortable with.

+

Obama is a COOL last name.

Mccain sounds so dull.

Paul1355

All Star
Aren't you the same clown who cried about Omar Minaya trading for too much Latinos?

But he isn't

therefor Obama > McCain

Obama with Latinos

Mccain with Latinos

I gotta go for the guy who I feel more comfortable with.

+

Obama is a COOL last name.

Mccain sounds so dull.

First, i can give two shits about a team that is the Yankees rival and you should too unless your hard for Omar. he did trade for a million latinos and becuase u are latino i understand why u got upset, dont worry i never cried for Omar but u prob did hearin me hatin on him. And saying that youd vote for Obama becuase he has a cool last name is why this country is gonna go to shyt...becuase of foolish choices by some American people that think that our country is gonna be great becuase our president has a "cool" last name and thinks that "White presidents are just goons with money trying to run the world and that were all slaves", yes u said that in a post. Also a little racist on your part and foolish since slavery ended over a 100 years ago. I'm waiting for a speach by Obama one day "vote for me becuase my last name is the shyt, you can't do wrong with a president who has a cool last name, Vote for Change." You'd prob jiz all over your tv hearing that. Just dont be like the other stupid people who say they want Obama there cuz he's young and yes ive heard democrats say that on national television...cool name and being young...sounds like a perfect president to lead our country in this time of need...(not really).

metrocard

Legend
Then leave this country if you're think its going to shit.

Go Obama.
Slavery never ended.
Most minorities today are modern day slaves that get exploited on a daily basis and made a profit of.
Look at all the banana countries in the caribbean, majority of the Latin America nations who's leaders are just hos for the the hegemony of the States.

SLAVERY never ended; they may force FEED us history with mad bullshit acting like our history started with slavery, but that shit has never ended and will never end; exploitation = sucess and victory.

Why the hell would anyone want to vote for McCain?

Paul1355

All Star
Then leave this country if you're think its going to shit.

Go Obama.
Slavery never ended.
Most minorities today are modern day slaves that get exploited on a daily basis and made a profit of.
Look at all the banana countries in the caribbean, majority of the Latin America nations who's leaders are just hos for the the hegemony of the States.

SLAVERY never ended; they may force FEED us history with mad bullshit acting like our history started with slavery, but that shit has never ended and will never end; exploitation = sucess and victory.

Why the hell would anyone want to vote for McCain?

1)the people that should leave this country are people that hate on the troops everyday and never support our country those people should be shipped to afghanistan...
2)im sayin in the future America doesnt look bright with the growin trend of rebellious youth just like the vietnam era which forced america to get out of vietnam making us lose the war and have every soldier treated like shyt wen they came back home it was really messed up back then. I dont want the same to happen with the Iraq situation and Obama will do that and i think its a the biggest mistake waiting to happen
3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.
4)Also vote for Mccain becuase he wants to lower taxes and gas prices and start drilling for oil which i think is a better solution then paying off these arab nations with some wantin to kill us.
5)Democrats like Obama want to raise prices on everything this is also a reason why i think Democrats just dont see it...we all complain about gas prices and taxes and they want to raise them??? its going against the democrats arguments...Democrats are who they are because of a hate for Bush and young youth that thinks that 9/11 is a cover up by Bush and all of these youtube videos have never hit the main stream media prob becuase they can be disproved in the blink of an eye just like a video i saw about 9/11 the first one to spark contraversy.