Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 106

Thread: Obama or Mccain and why?

  1. #31
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    If you actually read my posts you'd see that I never said the Jews stole the land. I even mentioned that the UN took it on a previous thread. Owned.

    Not owned i miss read i thought the whole time you meant the Jews stealing it i dont go back and read everything you say but most Arab nations feel that the "Jews" took it so look at it that way...well you still use the word stolen as if it was forced but it was a UN solution not a land that was forced at gun point to have the Jews get part of it. and by saying abolished that does mean to utterly destroy so no matter what thats what the goal is of many arab nations and yourself.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Umm..

    We do all know that the Jews have not been God's people since Christ arrived, right? Therefore, Isreal does not really matter in the grand scheme of things, because Jesus sarid their house has been abandoned to them, and that God will give it to a new nation producing it's fruits.

    Earthly Isreal has long lost it's protection from God. That was shown in 70 ce.

  3. #33
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    We do all know that the Jews have not been God's people since Christ arrived, right? Therefore, Isreal does not really matter in the grand scheme of things, because Jesus sarid their house has been abandoned to them, and that God will give it to a new nation producing it's fruits.

    Earthly Isreal has long lost it's protection from God. That was shown in 70 ce.
    Your message reflects Replacement Theology which is the Church replacing Israel and making Israel irrelevent to scriptures. This is a mis-interpretation of the Bible. The grand scheme of things revolves around Israel. In the books of Daniel, Ezekial, Revelations which means for God to "reveal" himself to the chosen people. God's covenants with Israel are forever. As told in Joel 3:2..its a long verse but part of it says "on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel." The entire end time Escotology talks about Israel. For your sake and the sake of your family and friends of whom you share your belief with, you should make a good study of the Bible using commentaries and various Bible courses, etc. Also make a thorough study of Genesis 12:3.

  4. #34
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default After all is said and done

    hah i aint yo son Akamu..i see your point your view is of an independant i'll check out that guy who said is really good that guy Baldwin(not Alec lol)...i dont think ill ever agree on the issue with Bush and 9/11 because if it's true then Bush is the most evil of any person to run this country and i think many that hated Bush from the start will make videos and say they have evidence as propaganda against him. When i first watched a video on youtube about 9/11 which was one of the first videos to state that Bush and the goverment set it up..i was conviced for a couple days and then i heard that the video has been refuted that the guy was wrong on many accounts making the video garbage. And that brought me back to the view that Anti-war supporters will do anything to get what they want and if it's making Bush look like an evil decieving president then thats what they'll do to make the public hate Bush and vote Democratic for the upcoming presidential election. Propaganda is a goal for the future and many anti-war supporters do all of this to have a democratic president next election. I listened to the soldeirs in Iraq...if they say we shouldn't be there then its a dif story but every guy i listened to on videos and whatever have said they want to be there fighting this war. They all say there is progress everyday there also said by military officials and this is not all from Fox News so i have to believe that because its a first person presepective of whats going on over there.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Your message reflects Replacement Theology which is the Church replacing Israel and making Israel irrelevent to scriptures. This is a mis-interpretation of the Bible. The grand scheme of things revolves around Israel. In the books of Daniel, Ezekial, Revelations which means for God to "reveal" himself to the chosen people. God's covenants with Israel are forever. As told in Joel 3:2..its a long verse but part of it says "on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel." The entire end time Escotology talks about Israel. For your sake and the sake of your family and friends of whom you share your belief with, you should make a good study of the Bible using commentaries and various Bible courses, etc. Also make a thorough study of Genesis 12:3.

    The new nation that Jesus spoke of IS Israel. It's spiritual Israel, not actual Israel on earth. Israel stopped relying on God a long time ago. And God showed they were no longer his people when Jesus arrived, and their destruction in 70 ce.

  6. #36
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    The new nation that Jesus spoke of IS Israel. It's spiritual Israel, not actual Israel on earth. Israel stopped relying on God a long time ago. And God showed they were no longer his people when Jesus arrived, and their destruction in 70 ce.

    Look, read the quotes of Daniel, Ezekial and Revelation. They show that when God talks about Israel he talks about it geograpically showing that he's talking about the nation surrounded by enemies that will all attack Israel and that's what we all like to call, Armageddon. And saying that the Jews were no longer God's people is a statement that shows you need studying brother. Not attacking you, just that your statement goes against most of the three books of the Bible I have mentioned. As I said before..take a Bible course or two about the end times of Israel and listen to commentary about it as well...get an idea of what the Bible really explains.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Look, read the quotes of Daniel, Ezekial and Revelation. They show that when God talks about Israel he talks about it geograpically showing that he's talking about the nation surrounded by enemies that will all attack Israel and that's what we all like to call, Armageddon. And saying that the Jews were no longer God's people is a statement that shows you need studying brother. Not attacking you, just that your statement goes against most of the three books of the Bible I have mentioned. As I said before..take a Bible course or two about the end times of Israel and listen to commentary about it as well...get an idea of what the Bible really explains.

    Its not me saying that they were no longer his people, it was Jesus. Pentecost 33 ce was the sign that the Jews themselves were no longer God chosen people.

    a)When the Holy spirit was poured out and the tongues of fire appeared above the christians and they were able to speak in other languages to preach the good news. Another sign that the Jews were on the outs, and Christianity had taken up favor with God.

    b)Plus the bible also shows where the jews of that time converted to Christianity. One SHOULD ask a fairly logical question then. Why would the Jews, who are God's chosen people, have to convert to something other than Judaism, to gain Gods favor?? That surely does not support your argument.

    c)Then when the gentiles were taken in, that solidified it. Read acts. Fairly simple reading. Don't need a course either. Just discernment.

    But speaking of end times, can you explain this?

    REV 17[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

    Very relevant to our end time.

  8. #38
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm not even responding to the Hillary critics, I know she is what we need. I know Hillary, met her 4 times. And was invited to her victory party when she won re-election for senate. She is not what you think

  9. #39
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Its not me saying that they were no longer his people, it was Jesus. Pentecost 33 ce was the sign that the Jews themselves were no longer God chosen people.

    a)When the Holy spirit was poured out and the tongues of fire appeared above the christians and they were able to speak in other languages to preach the good news. Another sign that the Jews were on the outs, and Christianity had taken up favor with God.

    b)Plus the bible also shows where the jews of that time converted to Christianity. One SHOULD ask a fairly logical question then. Why would the Jews, who are God's chosen people, have to convert to something other than Judaism, to gain Gods favor?? That surely does not support your argument.

    c)Then when the gentiles were taken in, that solidified it. Read acts. Fairly simple reading. Don't need a course either. Just discernment.

    But speaking of end times, can you explain this?

    REV 17[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

    Very relevant to our end time.
    Your reference is to Mathew 23:37-39 especially verse 39. God has never turned his back on the Jew. It's Jewish to believe in Jesus. God's covenants with Israel are forever and everalsting as the Bible says. The apostle Paul answers your debate in Romans chapter 11.

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Your reference is to Mathew 23:37-39 especially verse 39. God has never turned his back on the Jew. It's Jewish to believe in Jesus. God's covenants with Israel are forever and everalsting as the Bible says. The apostle Paul answers your debate in Romans chapter 11.

    Actually it's not Jewish to believe in Jesus, because Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. They are still awaiting their messiah, which is why they are in a lost/disapproved state with Jehovah, whom they claim to serve. He sent Jesus to save all through is death, and they rejected him, by having him killed. And still to this day they reject him by not acknowledging him as the messiah, whom they still await.

    I am sure you know that Paul says there is no name under heaven to which men can be saved other than through Jesus. So those not accepting him are in danger of what?

  11. #41
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Actually it's not Jewish to believe in Jesus, because Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. They are still awaiting their messiah, which is why they are in a lost/disapproved state with Jehovah, whom they claim to serve. He sent Jesus to save all through is death, and they rejected him, by having him killed. And still to this day they reject him by not acknowledging him as the messiah, whom they still await.

    I am sure you know that Paul says there is no name under heaven to which men can be saved other than through Jesus. So those not accepting him are in danger of what?
    To answer your question those that dont accept him are in danger of falling into the fires of hell. It's VERY Jewish to believe in Jesus, he was more Jewish in every aspect than any Jew who ever lived. Because they rejected their Messiah, does not make them right or their belief right. I know this and you know this. The whole end time Escotology, is directed towards the Jew to have them come to the knowledge of their true Messiah. Jesus will be revealed during the Tribulation period. And still 2/3 of the Jews will still reject him. Satan is a cunning enemy. You can choose not to accept Israel and you will be missing out all the blessings that Yeshuah has for you and you will be deceived by Satan. As i mentioned Genesis 12:3, Satan wants you not to follow Israel and Satan wants to decieve you of the blessing that Yeshuah has in store for you. You can choose to believe a lie.

  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    To answer your question those that dont accept him are in danger of falling into the fires of hell. It's VERY Jewish to believe in Jesus, he was more Jewish in every aspect than any Jew who ever lived. Because they rejected their Messiah, does not make them right or their belief right. I know this and you know this. The whole end time Escotology, is directed towards the Jew to have them come to the knowledge of their true Messiah. Jesus will be revealed during the Tribulation period. And still 2/3 of the Jews will still reject him. Satan is a cunning enemy. You can choose not to accept Israel and you will be missing out all the blessings that Yeshuah has for you and you will be deceived by Satan. As i mentioned Genesis 12:3, Satan wants you not to follow Israel and Satan wants to decieve you of the blessing that Yeshuah has in store for you. You can choose to believe a lie.

    So, we were in a thread based on religion where you were firmly telling unbelievers who based their faith (unknowingly) on science, that they must accept Jesus as their savior, but you stand here defending the Jews who don't accept him as their savior and say they are ok?

    You don't think the bible already revealed Jesus as the Messiah? Walking on water, healing, resurrections, His own, and a whole faith based on what the Jews already had, just a true form of acceptance of it?

    Jesus has been revealed. The Jews just don't accept him as their messiah, and that is what it takes for life.
    Last edited by Knicks4lyfe; Jul 12, 2008 at 23:00.

  13. #43
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    So, we were in a thread based on religion where you were firmly telling unbelievers who based their faith (unknowingly) on science, that they must accept Jesus as their savior, but you stand here defending the Jews who don't accept him as their savior and say they are ok?

    You don't think the bible already revealed Jesus as the Messiah? Walking on water, healing, resurrections, His own, and a whole faith based on what the Jews already had, just a true form of acceptance of it?

    Jesus has been revealed. The Jews just don't accept him as their messiah, and that is what it takes for life.

    You didnt understand what I just mentioned to you before. Therefore re read what i wrote to you...end of debate.

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    You didnt understand what I just mentioned to you before. Therefore re read what i wrote to you...end of debate.

    I understand what you wrote. There will be no massive repenting, or accepting of Jesus as the Messiah, or Jehovah as God here on this earth. The Jews as a whole will never accept Jesus as the Messiah. Not even 2/3. If they did not accept it while he was in their midst, they surely won't except it now.

    The new nation that Jesus spoke of is Israel. Except in a spiritual sense. Even Paul spoke of it.

  15. #45
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    I understand what you wrote. There will be no massive repenting, or accepting of Jesus as the Messiah, or Jehovah as God here on this earth. The Jews as a whole will never accept Jesus as the Messiah. Not even 2/3. If they did not accept it while he was in their midst, they surely won't except it now.

    The new nation that Jesus spoke of is Israel. Except in a spiritual sense. Even Paul spoke of it.
    Re read my post at 22:15 on July 12 were i bolded RE READ ROMANS CHAPTER 11 and GENESIS 12:3 from other post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •