Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Obama or Mccain and why?

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Im a republican so after Guliani started actin like he didnt care i went to Romney too...he is a better speaker then most of the candidates and talked like the smartest one...but stuff happens...im not goin wit Obama because of his past and i think theres more to him than meets the eye if ya know what i mean(not good)....and Mccain looks like an honest guy i mean every president is a lier but he seems like he would be up front with the American people and not beat around the bush. And he's down with drilling and lowering gas prices and taxes i heard with him in an interview so i like his view on those topics.
    Lol at McCain being honest. Hes only changed nearly his whole political platform in the past 4 years to appease neocons.

And whats is there in Obama's past? Nothing. Are you one of those gullible people believing the e-mail chain letters? If you are, lol.

I've had enough of Christian Presidents... can't do it anymore...I know an atheist wouldn't start a holy war.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    I've had enough of Christian Presidents... can't do it anymore...I know an atheist wouldn't start a holy war.

No human has ever been qualified to lead the world apart from God. Has not happened yet. Christian, athiest, Muslim, no one.

Everyone regrets things they do, we are humans. We aren't perfect, but some are darn close to it.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    No human has ever been qualified to lead the world apart from God. Has not happened yet. Christian, athiest, Muslim, no one.
    Never seen an atheist yet get offended by people who worship their invisible sky daddy and want to invade lands of others and make them worship the same thing.

If this world is the best your GOD can deliver..he's a cosmic failure.

Veteran

Never seen an atheist yet get offended by people who worship their invisible sky daddy and want to invade lands of others and make them worship the same thing.

If this world is the best your GOD can deliver..he's a cosmic failure.
    If you even had the slightest clue about what God plans to do with this world, you'd feel a lot different.

What I wanna know is, why do you have emotions? Why can you express such angst toward something that is unreal to you? What is real? How did an accident like evolution produce such emotions when it is based on only the strong surviving?

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    If you even had the slightest clue about what God plans to do with this world, you'd feel a lot different.

What I wanna know is, why do you have emotions? Why can you express such angst toward something that is unreal to you? What is real? How did an accident like evolution produce such emotions when it is based on only the strong surviving?
    Evolution an accident...wave function does more to explain the universe..than simply suggesting..GOD DID IT.

U want to be religious fine...tell you what...I'll take all my science and factual knowledge...and leave u with faith...no mathematics, no physics, no chemistry for you...

All u got is GOD...

Next time your remote don't work don't be scientific and change the batteries..pray for it to work instead.

Veteran

Evolution an accident...wave function does more to explain the universe..than simply suggesting..GOD DID IT.

U want to be religious fine...tell you what...I'll take all my science and factual knowledge...and leave u with faith...no mathematics, no physics, no chemistry for you...

All u got is GOD...

Next time your remote don't work don't be scientific and change the batteries..pray for it to work instead.

So how does an accident create such order smartest guy on the boards?

If I had no remote, did not own a home, car, only owned 2 pair of jeans, 1 pair of holey pro keds and worked at mcdonalds, I'd be better off with God's favor than a person who doubts he exists and has all the world can give a man to glorify himself.

After all, the most influential human being in history did not even have a home to call his own. He made it just fine with God.

two people whos usernames could be easily mixed up are fighting

To all the "Evolutionist" out there, maybe if something were to happen to you then maybe you would reconsider your position.

Evolution is a "theory" remember this-

Veteran

Originally Posted by jpz17
    two people whos usernames could be easily mixed up are fighting
    I'm rather civil. He fights.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Lol at McCain being honest. Hes only changed nearly his whole political platform in the past 4 years to appease neocons.

And whats is there in Obama's past? Nothing. Are you one of those gullible people believing the e-mail chain letters? If you are, lol.

My friend, i watch TV and TV told me that a man named Jeremiah Wright who has views of a radical was Obama's mentor thats something to look at. And its funny how everytime he screws up he always says..oh sorry it wasnt my fault..like moving the Muslim women from a photograph and the Muslims killed him on that...or all the stuff his campain managers said that got them fired. Too much bad has happened to Obama and its hurting his image and makes me think that he's only denying everything to look good to the public when i feel he has another side to him. I said Mccain doesnt talks like he is screwin around or beating around the bush. And Obama has gotten alot of Shyt lately for flip-flopping just look at the news. His views of Iraq go back and forth i'd like to see what he says after his visit there because most people that go there start to agree that it's making progress just like most military officials report. And other big time names have gone there and said it's not as bad as some news places make it seem or as bad as some political analyst, who have never gone there, say it is.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I'm a registered voter and I'm voting for a Obama, why?

I'm tired of seeing old white dudes run the world.

Even though it doesn't mean anything because this planet is runned by a bunch of goon in power under one world order.
    We're just slaves.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'm a registered voter and I'm voting for a Obama, why?

I'm tired of seeing old white dudes run the world.

Even though it doesn't mean anything because this planet is runned by a bunch of goon in power under one world order.
    We're just slaves.
    Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.

i am for Obama all the way..
    i think he will contribute more to us..