Obama or Mccain and why?

metrocard

Legend
Who hell is hating the troops? Where did this come from? You sound mad ignorant.

Stop being a cheerleader and go to the middle east yourself instead of just sitting here if you want to "serve and protect"

There is no trend of rebellious youth.
You need to understand each generation changes, nothing will remain the same forever.

3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.

^ :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Do I really have to comment on this ignorant ass statement?

Stop crying about gas prices and get your fat ass a bike if its getting too expensive for you. Theres ****ing people in other countries who have to walk 10 miles for clean water, but your punk ass is crying about gas.

Your the type of people thats gives the USA a bad rep as spoiled and ignorant.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Lol! Then vote for him, it's obviously war is a thing he's really good at (well not literally if he's been captured and tortured :lol: ), so don't expect to see the troops back too soon..

4)Also vote for Mccain becuase he wants to lower taxes and gas prices and start drilling for oil which i think is a better solution then paying off these arab nations with some wantin to kill us.
The republicans are already drilling for oil, it's the reason they started the war in the middle east. ;)

Democrats are who they are because of a hate for Bush and young youth that thinks that 9/11 is a cover up by Bush and all of these youtube videos have never hit the main stream media prob becuase they can be disproved in the blink of an eye just like a video i saw about 9/11 the first one to spark contraversy.
You really need to expand your horizon a lil bit. There are so SO many proofs 9/11 was a setup, and yet you choose to believe your government? Of course those conspiracy videos will never make the mainstream media....

...but you'll be able to see these brainwashing types of news ;)

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
1)the people that should leave this country are people that hate on the troops everyday and never support our country those people should be shipped to afghanistan...

You aren't an American. You can hate on the troops and not supports the country. Of course, there are very few people who "hate on the troops."

America is about being able to feel however you want to and not have to worry about being killed for speaking your mind. If they disagree, they are the real Americans. Those that want to stop this are those are not American. If we are not able to use our freedom, do we really have it? America is about civil liberties, and for someone to say that someone using those liberties is not American is just plain ignorant.

Maybe you are the one who should leave if freedom bothers you so much.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm not an American? You think that we would have won WW2 if we all thought like you? NO we won WW2 becuase back home everyone supported our troops and built ships and weapons and sent money etc read a history book. Alot of people dont support our country and more people hate on our troops then u think, lets look at a big political figure> even Barack "amazing" Obama said that OUR TROOPS were bombing and raiding innocent villages and killing innocent people. heres the proof for you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLlyjGjeZIY

there is some nice support and hating by a possible future president.

Paul1355

All Star
Who hell is hating the troops? Where did this come from? You sound mad ignorant.

Stop being a cheerleader and go to the middle east yourself instead of just sitting here if you want to "serve and protect"

There is no trend of rebellious youth.
You need to understand each generation changes, nothing will remain the same forever.

^ :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Do I really have to comment on this ignorant ass statement?

Stop crying about gas prices and get your fat ass a bike if its getting too expensive for you. Theres ****ing people in other countries who have to walk 10 miles for clean water, but your punk ass is crying about gas.

Your the type of people thats gives the USA a bad rep as spoiled and ignorant.

Ignorant statement? whats ignorant? Mccain was in the Mid East, was captured and tortured, has been there, has experienced war also from a POW point of view. Tell me whats ignorant. Barack Obama is a young muilti millionaire politician who is a great speaker i dont argue that he can talk but he doesnt have the war experience like Mccain does and the Iraq war is our main problem right now. And maybe if your mommy didnt pay for everything you have, you would complain about taxes too.
And to your retarded remark to me about gas prices...what American is not complaining about it? do u sit in your house all day ordering Pizza Hut so u dont have to waste gas? you even have a car? i doubt it, callin me the fatass HAH i love how most people i argue with just wind up insulting themselves.
And th Iraq War is very simliar to Vietnam...first off we were in a war, 2nd there was a growing movement of people rebelling against the war, 3rd WE MOVED OUT OF VIETNAM AND LOST THE WAR...History books and History lessons is so that we dont make the same mistake and if we move out of Iraq it will be the same mistake we made in Vietnam and we will lose this war.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
I watched all 3 of your videos and heres my response

Lol! Then vote for him, it's obviously war is a thing he's really good at (well not literally if he's been captured and tortured :lol: ), so don't expect to see the troops back too soon..

The republicans are already drilling for oil, it's the reason they started the war in the middle east. ;)

You really need to expand your horizon a lil bit. There are so SO many proofs 9/11 was a setup, and yet you choose to believe your government? Of course those conspiracy videos will never make the mainstream media....

...but you'll be able to see these brainwashing types of news ;)

1) your first video has Obama labeled as a terrorist basically becuase of his middle name, yes that is foolish, i wont argue that but thats one guys opinion i dont agree with his opinion that we should watch becuase barack's middle name is Hussein its a common name.
But your saying Fox attacks people? u ever watch any other politcal show or tv network? they kill bush on a daily bases and every republican...Fox is mostly a republican point of view tv station and every other is democrat. I can see Barack, having a former Muslim background before he became a christian, will make him easier on other Muslim nations and some people like Sean Hannity see it as a threat especially to nations that want to kill us, its not a fact its a thought by Sean Hannity to viewers that he will prob go easy on most Arab nations in the future and just something to look at. And you know if Barack had the balls to be on Sean Hannity's show you'd see who Barack really is instead of callin sean hannity out and callin fox out.

Saying Obama is black that its an issue is a racist statement from whoever said it, If Condalisa Rice was running for president id vote for her and im white and shes black.

2) your second video talks about Fox as a negative influence by questioning Obama and spreading that influence to MSNBC. Who cares if we question him? its better to know your president before you elect him as president. And think about it, he says he's not associated with Farrakhan and his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, but he attended a rally with Farrakhan and was in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, he wants to look good to the public and his personal views are different then what he presents to the public its obvious. ANd Fox is one of the main news channel bringing these issues up becuase most tv networks wont and everyone is in love with Obama basically becuase he's a great public speaker which he is not arguing that. Look at everyone's reason to vote for him, Metro thinks he has a cool name LOL so he thinks he'll make a great president! Americans on television ive seen vote for him becuase he's young...wow great reason! There is more to him then what Democrats think, and some Fox people do say stupid things like he's black being an issue but most of it is good info to know about each candidate. Your just dissing Fox becuase they come up with info that no one believes untill they see it.

3) your 3rd video is interesting it shows some some mistakes by FOX then talks about how its "brain washing" the media and that is your main reason for this argument. The kid narrating this video explains that most questions by FOX are important questions that need to be answered by Obama. so i dont see what is wrong with most of the content in these videos. The only bad from Fox ive seen in all 3 of these videos is that they said he is black being an issue and that becuase his last name is hussein that hes a terrorist or something, those two statements i dont agree with and it was foolish for FOX to say that. I did not know that CNN has said negative things about Obama, thanks for educating me on that. so that shows and proves that FOX is not always the one starting the arguement making them actually looking better. It's not brain washing media information if its true. And many questions on FOX like the kid narrating said are questions with true facts that need to be asnwered about Obama. Fox's news gets influenced by MSNBC becuase they bring up important issues and even though CNN has said some bad about Obama they dont bring everything up. If Barack looks bad on FOX, why? Not becuase they are slandering him or making up false quotes by him etc, but because they are revealing information about Obama that most TV networks either dont know or dont want to point out. They might not feel its an issue when FOX does feel its an issue and when it is, other TV networks realize that FOX is right and they put it on their show...example is FOX influencing MSNBC in your videos. It's not a virus, its facts about a Presidental candidate that might run this country, if there are issues about him, we ought to know what those issues are. Every issue about Obama is important becuase HE MIGHT RUN THIS COUNTRY.

metrocard

Legend
It was ignorant.
If McCain was captured and tortured and in the middle east, why would we want an easily defeated man for president?
All this POW crap, let him get a position in the military. We don't need another warhead who waste a lot of money on the military when USA is in need of other things,as well other countries USA is controlling.

We had enough funding for war the last decade, are you ****ing CRAZY to put someone as worse as Bush in position in office?

People are sick of this war shit, and thats why Obama is going to win; he represents today's America, not yesterday's America.

I'm not a porker like you, so I don't eat pizza or any of that garbage fastfood.
I take care of my body.
You're spoiled and lazy. If you can't efford gas prices, then make sacrafices.

People in other countries wished they had the luxury of complaining about gas prices.
While your spoiled ass who has automatic access to clean air, fresh water and healthy food with protein and nutrients is complaining about the prices going up.

GET A BIKE FATASS if you can't handle the gas prices.

USA is where I want to be.

I grew up some years in the Dominican Republic and I've been all around for pleasure and business. Trust me, as a young cat growing up the only place you really want to build yourself up is in the USA if you have a choice. People throw money at you here to fund new companies/ideas, the combination of freedom, innovation and general lack of social/familial scrutiny can't be matched anywhere in the world. Nowhere innovates like the USA, it's just part of the culture.

Japan is a close second, but the society there is so rigid and dominating........innovation there still comes under the crack of the corporate whip/family pressure. Vibe here is far superior.

jpz17

Starter
If McCain was captured and tortured and in the middle east, why would we want an easily defeated man for president?

He was shot down in a plane, thats not his fault

and to PAUL1355, WAKE UP AND LOOK AT AMERICA, IT WAS DOING FINE WITH BILL CLINTON IN THERE, THEN BUSH COMES IN AND CRAPS EVERYTHING UP! WE NEED CHANGE!

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm not an American? You think that we would have won WW2 if we all thought like you? NO we won WW2 becuase back home everyone supported our troops and built ships and weapons and sent money etc read a history book. Alot of people dont support our country and more people hate on our troops then u think, lets look at a big political figure> even Barack "amazing" Obama said that OUR TROOPS were bombing and raiding innocent villages and killing innocent people. heres the proof for you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLlyjGjeZIY

there is some nice support and hating by a possible future president.

Its the truth. There have been plenty of soldiers who've killed innocent civilians.

TunerAddict

Starter
1) your first video has Obama labeled as a terrorist basically becuase of his middle name, yes that is foolish, i wont argue that but thats one guys opinion i dont agree with his opinion that we should watch becuase barack's middle name is Hussein its a common name.
But your saying Fox attacks people? u ever watch any other politcal show or tv network? they kill bush on a daily bases and every republican...Fox is mostly a republican point of view tv station and every other is democrat. I can see Barack, having a former Muslim background before he became a christian, will make him easier on other Muslim nations and some people like Sean Hannity see it as a threat especially to nations that want to kill us, its not a fact its a thought by Sean Hannity to viewers that he will prob go easy on most Arab nations in the future and just something to look at. And you know if Barack had the balls to be on Sean Hannity's show you'd see who Barack really is instead of callin sean hannity out and callin fox out.

Saying Obama is black that its an issue is a racist statement from whoever said it, If Condalisa Rice was running for president id vote for her and im white and shes black.

2) your second video talks about Fox as a negative influence by questioning Obama and spreading that influence to MSNBC. Who cares if we question him? its better to know your president before you elect him as president. And think about it, he says he's not associated with Farrakhan and his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, but he attended a rally with Farrakhan and was in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, he wants to look good to the public and his personal views are different then what he presents to the public its obvious. ANd Fox is one of the main news channel bringing these issues up becuase most tv networks wont and everyone is in love with Obama basically becuase he's a great public speaker which he is not arguing that. Look at everyone's reason to vote for him, Metro thinks he has a cool name LOL so he thinks he'll make a great president! Americans on television ive seen vote for him becuase he's young...wow great reason! There is more to him then what Democrats think, and some Fox people do say stupid things like he's black being an issue but most of it is good info to know about each candidate. Your just dissing Fox becuase they come up with info that no one believes untill they see it.

3) your 3rd video is interesting it shows some some mistakes by FOX then talks about how its "brain washing" the media and that is your main reason for this argument. The kid narrating this video explains that most questions by FOX are important questions that need to be answered by Obama. so i dont see what is wrong with most of the content in these videos. The only bad from Fox ive seen in all 3 of these videos is that they said he is black being an issue and that becuase his last name is hussein that hes a terrorist or something, those two statements i dont agree with and it was foolish for FOX to say that. I did not know that CNN has said negative things about Obama, thanks for educating me on that. so that shows and proves that FOX is not always the one starting the arguement making them actually looking better. It's not brain washing media information if its true. And many questions on FOX like the kid narrating said are questions with true facts that need to be asnwered about Obama. Fox's news gets influenced by MSNBC becuase they bring up important issues and even though CNN has said some bad about Obama they dont bring everything up. If Barack looks bad on FOX, why? Not becuase they are slandering him or making up false quotes by him etc, but because they are revealing information about Obama that most TV networks either dont know or dont want to point out. They might not feel its an issue when FOX does feel its an issue and when it is, other TV networks realize that FOX is right and they put it on their show...example is FOX influencing MSNBC in your videos. It's not a virus, its facts about a Presidental candidate that might run this country, if there are issues about him, we ought to know what those issues are. Every issue about Obama is important becuase HE MIGHT RUN THIS COUNTRY.

LMAO. You don't think Fox attacks people? They bring people on to debate and them attack them without listening to their arguement. Lol.

Paul1355

All Star
LMAO. You don't think Fox attacks people? They bring people on to debate and them attack them without listening to their arguement. Lol.

read what i said...i said that FOX ISNT THE ONLY one that attacks on people. And i watch FOX all the time whoever is on the show usually says what they wana say but half the time they are fillibustering and the people from FOX just say "stop cuz you arent makin sense". Ive seen so many of these debates on FOX son there all the same. Most of the time either O'Reilly or Sean Hannity usually debate people. And alot of times theyll be arguing with someone and the person will just start sayin random shyt and prolonging the argument called fillibustering and its easy to spot it. so guys like O'Reilly and Sean Hannity just cut them off because its a useless way to win an arguement and most of the time Hannity and O'Reilly win the argument becuase the person realizes theyve lost and just continues to fillibust.

Paul1355

All Star
Its the truth. There have been plenty of soldiers who've killed innocent civilians.

Yet in your post before u said that rarely anyone doesnt support our troops and now that Barack doesnt u all of a sudden agree. In every single war innocent people have died and friendly fire has occured do think that's stopped us before? We would have lost every war if our country starting pulling out of the war area becuase innocents died. In war innocents will always die its just our job to try to prevent it as best we can. And Barack knockin down on our troops about something that happens in war all the time, just proves that he's helping send a negative influence to many American people. And it shows his character a little bit. A President can hate on the former President all he wants but when he insults the Military, thats messed up and its gonna bite him the ass.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Originally Posted by Paul1355
Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.

This is a common lie told by the right wing. Unless you make over $250,000 a year, your taxes will not increase under Obama's plan. You should do your research. If you are middle class ($40,000-$75,000) or of lower income status your taxes will actually increase under McCain's plan and decrease under Obama's plan. Under Obama's plan, the top 1/10 of 1% of America (making over $100mil a year) will have their taxes increase significantly. Those over $250,000 a year will see their taxes raised only $6,000 a year. Private business owners will also see their taxes decrease under Obama's plan. But under McCain's plan (as with all republican plans) the rich will see their taxes lowered while the poor, our troops and the environment suffer.

So, unless you are one spoiled rich motherf*cker, you will not have your taxes raised under Obama. And if you are a rich motherf*cker, then I don't feel sorry for you having to finally pay your share of the burden. We have to start paying for this war, and not borrow money from China.

Paul1355

All Star
It was ignorant.
All this POW crap, let him get a position in the military. We don't need another warhead who waste a lot of money on the military when USA is in need of other things,as well other countries USA is controlling.

We had enough funding for war the last decade, are you ****ing CRAZY to put someone as worse as Bush in position in office?

People are sick of this war shit, and thats why Obama is going to win; he represents today's America, not yesterday's America.

I'm not a porker like you, so I don't eat pizza or any of that garbage fastfood.
I take care of my body.
You're spoiled and lazy. If you can't efford gas prices, then make sacrafices.

People in other countries wished they had the luxury of complaining about gas prices.
While your spoiled ass who has automatic access to clean air, fresh water and healthy food with protein and nutrients is complaining about the prices going up.

GET A BIKE FATASS if you can't handle the gas prices.

USA is where I want to be.

I grew up some years in the Dominican Republic and I've been all around for pleasure and business. Trust me, as a young cat growing up the only place you really want to build yourself up is in the USA if you have a choice. People throw money at you here to fund new companies/ideas, the combination of freedom, innovation and general lack of social/familial scrutiny can't be matched anywhere in the world. Nowhere innovates like the USA, it's just part of the culture.

Japan is a close second, but the society there is so rigid and dominating........innovation there still comes under the crack of the corporate whip/family pressure. Vibe here is far superior.

your bike insult is getting old, dont tell me to get one cuz its been your transportation your whole life, cut the shyt Lance Armstrong. Your jealousy is extremely high. And im fortunate to live in this country because i know the world outside of the USA and its not pretty so dont ever accuse me for being like some rich and spoiled Americans that dont give a shyt. No matter what you say Gas is a problem for both Democrats and Republicans, stop living under a rock. Most Americans have cars like myself so get wit the program and stop hatin its getting annoying.

Paul1355

All Star

he sucks at debating thats why my choices were Gulianni then Romney im goin for Mccain cuz if he becomces president i think he'll do a better job than Barack Obama on the war issue, taxes, gas, and national security which are the big problems in america. Both Barack and Mccain have flip-flopped so has Hillary Clinton its happens with every politician one day or another. And i never knocked on Obama for flip-flopping like u just did with Mccain even tho Obama has done it many times. They can go back and forth on whatever as long as the main issues stay to what i agree with Mccain is my vote. If he suddenly flip flops on for example tax cuts (as of now he wants to lower taxes), continuting the oil drilling, and his view on the iraq war then we have a problem and i prob wont wind up voting for neither of them.

TunerAddict

Starter
Average price before Bush was $1.46.

McCain is going to help us? Lol.

Truth is that neither politician can do ANYTHING about gas prices. We have to deal with it for the time being.

Oil companies have MILLIONS of acres of land leased for drilling that they aren't drilling on. Why? They'd lose profit. Politicians cannot force companies to drill over here and lose money.

However, if drilling was done in America, up in Alaska, in the gulf, etc... The majority of that oil would never be seen by American consumers. China would be seeing it as they are willing to pay a higher price for it than Americans.

I know how bad gas is. I drive, I work for gas money. It is a bitch. But its a hassle we are going to need to learn how to handle and eventually move onto alternatives. Gas will never bee $1.50/gallon ever again. It won't. So for a politician to say anything about helping with gas, its a political ploy because they have no control. We live in a free market.

TunerAddict

Starter
This is a common lie told by the right wing. Unless you make over $250,000 a year, your taxes will not increase under Obama's plan. You should do your research. If you are middle class ($40,000-$75,000) or of lower income status your taxes will actually increase under McCain's plan and decrease under Obama's plan. Under Obama's plan, the top 1/10 of 1% of America (making over $100mil a year) will have their taxes increase significantly. Those over $250,000 a year will see their taxes raised only $6,000 a year. Private business owners will also see their taxes decrease under Obama's plan. But under McCain's plan (as with all republican plans) the rich will see their taxes lowered while the poor, our troops and the environment suffer.

So, unless you are one spoiled rich motherf*cker, you will not have your taxes raised under Obama. And if you are a rich motherf*cker, then I don't feel sorry for you having to finally pay your share of the burden. We have to start paying for this war, and not borrow money from China.

Cosign. People are just fooled into thinking the Republicans are just so tax friendly while its been quite clear who is looking out for the average person.

Welfare and unemployment are here to help the average person who needs it. Why would those that created and support these programs want to hurt the general populace? Why have those programs then?

pat

Starter
Also high petrol prices might turn out to be the only thing that prevents us from killing ourselves via global warming. Only if people are no longer willing and able to afford driving a standard-SUV they will stop doing so. As soon as the petrol-prices rose, Toyota and Lexus came up with Hybrid cars. High gas prices are the only way a hydrogen-car will ever be developed. Currently, I am living in Germany where you have to pay approximately $ 10,16 per gallon and you can see that this has an effect on the way people think about fossil fuels. It is really sad that prices are the only way how you can get people to change their behaviour but right now I can't see an alternative.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
read what i said...i said that FOX ISNT THE ONLY one that attacks on people. And i watch FOX all the time whoever is on the show usually says what they wana say but half the time they are fillibustering and the people from FOX just say "stop cuz you arent makin sense". Ive seen so many of these debates on FOX son there all the same. Most of the time either O'Reilly or Sean Hannity usually debate people. And alot of times theyll be arguing with someone and the person will just start sayin random shyt and prolonging the argument called fillibustering and its easy to spot it. so guys like O'Reilly and Sean Hannity just cut them off because its a useless way to win an arguement and most of the time Hannity and O'Reilly win the argument becuase the person realizes theyve lost and just continues to fillibust.

Now you make no sense :)
First you say Fox isn't the opnly one attacking (although nobody said that, however, it seems to be the most brainwashing network) then you say they are actually correct and honest. Make up your mind dude ;)

But.. you don't have to believe us.. just ask Nas about it..

..or maybe you like Immortal Technique better