Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 106

Thread: Obama or Mccain and why?

  1. #76
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm going to run for state senate some day, no joke, I'm not at the age requirements yet, but I'll be there soon. I got connections with Hillary, Schumer, hopefully soon Paterson, and my congressmen. Man I got good connections.

  2. #77
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.
    Aren't you the same clown who cried about Omar Minaya trading for too much Latinos?

    But he isn't

    therefor Obama > McCain



    Obama with Latinos


    Mccain with Latinos



    I gotta go for the guy who I feel more comfortable with.

    +

    Obama is a COOL last name.

    Mccain sounds so dull.

  3. #78
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Aren't you the same clown who cried about Omar Minaya trading for too much Latinos?

    But he isn't

    therefor Obama > McCain



    Obama with Latinos


    Mccain with Latinos



    I gotta go for the guy who I feel more comfortable with.

    +

    Obama is a COOL last name.

    Mccain sounds so dull.

    First, i can give two ****s about a team that is the Yankees rival and you should too unless your hard for Omar. he did trade for a million latinos and becuase u are latino i understand why u got upset, dont worry i never cried for Omar but u prob did hearin me hatin on him. And saying that youd vote for Obama becuase he has a cool last name is why this country is gonna go to shyt...becuase of foolish choices by some American people that think that our country is gonna be great becuase our president has a "cool" last name and thinks that "White presidents are just goons with money trying to run the world and that were all slaves", yes u said that in a post. Also a little racist on your part and foolish since slavery ended over a 100 years ago. I'm waiting for a speach by Obama one day "vote for me becuase my last name is the shyt, you can't do wrong with a president who has a cool last name, Vote for Change." You'd prob jiz all over your tv hearing that. Just dont be like the other stupid people who say they want Obama there cuz he's young and yes ive heard democrats say that on national television...cool name and being young...sounds like a perfect president to lead our country in this time of need...(not really).

  4. #79
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Then leave this country if you're think its going to ****.

    Go Obama.
    Slavery never ended.
    Most minorities today are modern day slaves that get exploited on a daily basis and made a profit of.
    Look at all the banana countries in the caribbean, majority of the Latin America nations who's leaders are just hos for the the hegemony of the States.

    SLAVERY never ended; they may force FEED us history with mad bull**** acting like our history started with slavery, but that **** has never ended and will never end; exploitation = sucess and victory.



    Why the hell would anyone want to vote for McCain?

  5. #80
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Then leave this country if you're think its going to ****.

    Go Obama.
    Slavery never ended.
    Most minorities today are modern day slaves that get exploited on a daily basis and made a profit of.
    Look at all the banana countries in the caribbean, majority of the Latin America nations who's leaders are just hos for the the hegemony of the States.

    SLAVERY never ended; they may force FEED us history with mad bull**** acting like our history started with slavery, but that **** has never ended and will never end; exploitation = sucess and victory.



    Why the hell would anyone want to vote for McCain?
    1)the people that should leave this country are people that hate on the troops everyday and never support our country those people should be shipped to afghanistan...
    2)im sayin in the future America doesnt look bright with the growin trend of rebellious youth just like the vietnam era which forced america to get out of vietnam making us lose the war and have every soldier treated like shyt wen they came back home it was really messed up back then. I dont want the same to happen with the Iraq situation and Obama will do that and i think its a the biggest mistake waiting to happen
    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.
    4)Also vote for Mccain becuase he wants to lower taxes and gas prices and start drilling for oil which i think is a better solution then paying off these arab nations with some wantin to kill us.
    5)Democrats like Obama want to raise prices on everything this is also a reason why i think Democrats just dont see it...we all complain about gas prices and taxes and they want to raise them??? its going against the democrats arguments...Democrats are who they are because of a hate for Bush and young youth that thinks that 9/11 is a cover up by Bush and all of these youtube videos have never hit the main stream media prob becuase they can be disproved in the blink of an eye just like a video i saw about 9/11 the first one to spark contraversy.

  6. #81
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Who hell is hating the troops? Where did this come from? You sound mad ignorant.

    Stop being a cheerleader and go to the middle east yourself instead of just sitting here if you want to "serve and protect"

    There is no trend of rebellious youth.
    You need to understand each generation changes, nothing will remain the same forever.

    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    ^



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.






    Do I really have to comment on this ignorant ass statement?

    Stop crying about gas prices and get your fat ass a bike if its getting too expensive for you. Theres ****ing people in other countries who have to walk 10 miles for clean water, but your punk ass is crying about gas.

    Your the type of people thats gives the USA a bad rep as spoiled and ignorant.

  7. #82
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,812
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.
    Lol! Then vote for him, it's obviously war is a thing he's really good at (well not literally if he's been captured and tortured ), so don't expect to see the troops back too soon..


    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    4)Also vote for Mccain becuase he wants to lower taxes and gas prices and start drilling for oil which i think is a better solution then paying off these arab nations with some wantin to kill us.
    The republicans are already drilling for oil, it's the reason they started the war in the middle east.


    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Democrats are who they are because of a hate for Bush and young youth that thinks that 9/11 is a cover up by Bush and all of these youtube videos have never hit the main stream media prob becuase they can be disproved in the blink of an eye just like a video i saw about 9/11 the first one to spark contraversy.
    You really need to expand your horizon a lil bit. There are so SO many proofs 9/11 was a setup, and yet you choose to believe your government? Of course those conspiracy videos will never make the mainstream media....




    ...but you'll be able to see these brainwashing types of news
    Last edited by rady; Jul 19, 2008 at 18:01.

  8. #83
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    1)the people that should leave this country are people that hate on the troops everyday and never support our country those people should be shipped to afghanistan...
    You aren't an American. You can hate on the troops and not supports the country. Of course, there are very few people who "hate on the troops."

    America is about being able to feel however you want to and not have to worry about being killed for speaking your mind. If they disagree, they are the real Americans. Those that want to stop this are those are not American. If we are not able to use our freedom, do we really have it? America is about civil liberties, and for someone to say that someone using those liberties is not American is just plain ignorant.

    Maybe you are the one who should leave if freedom bothers you so much.

  9. #84
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I'm not an American? You think that we would have won WW2 if we all thought like you? NO we won WW2 becuase back home everyone supported our troops and built ships and weapons and sent money etc read a history book. Alot of people dont support our country and more people hate on our troops then u think, lets look at a big political figure> even Barack "amazing" Obama said that OUR TROOPS were bombing and raiding innocent villages and killing innocent people. heres the proof for you

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    there is some nice support and hating by a possible future president.

  10. #85
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Who hell is hating the troops? Where did this come from? You sound mad ignorant.

    Stop being a cheerleader and go to the middle east yourself instead of just sitting here if you want to "serve and protect"

    There is no trend of rebellious youth.
    You need to understand each generation changes, nothing will remain the same forever.

    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    ^



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.



    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.


    3) i also feel that because Mccain has experience being captured and tortured and all that, he knows what this enemy is like and i'd trust his choices over a young politician who thinks he can change the world and is way over his head.






    Do I really have to comment on this ignorant ass statement?

    Stop crying about gas prices and get your fat ass a bike if its getting too expensive for you. Theres ****ing people in other countries who have to walk 10 miles for clean water, but your punk ass is crying about gas.

    Your the type of people thats gives the USA a bad rep as spoiled and ignorant.
    Ignorant statement? whats ignorant? Mccain was in the Mid East, was captured and tortured, has been there, has experienced war also from a POW point of view. Tell me whats ignorant. Barack Obama is a young muilti millionaire politician who is a great speaker i dont argue that he can talk but he doesnt have the war experience like Mccain does and the Iraq war is our main problem right now. And maybe if your mommy didnt pay for everything you have, you would complain about taxes too.
    And to your retarded remark to me about gas prices...what American is not complaining about it? do u sit in your house all day ordering Pizza Hut so u dont have to waste gas? you even have a car? i doubt it, callin me the fatass HAH i love how most people i argue with just wind up insulting themselves.
    And th Iraq War is very simliar to Vietnam...first off we were in a war, 2nd there was a growing movement of people rebelling against the war, 3rd WE MOVED OUT OF VIETNAM AND LOST THE WAR...History books and History lessons is so that we dont make the same mistake and if we move out of Iraq it will be the same mistake we made in Vietnam and we will lose this war.
    Last edited by Paul1355; Jul 19, 2008 at 23:17.

  11. #86
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default I watched all 3 of your videos and heres my response

    Originally Posted by rady
    Lol! Then vote for him, it's obviously war is a thing he's really good at (well not literally if he's been captured and tortured ), so don't expect to see the troops back too soon..



    The republicans are already drilling for oil, it's the reason they started the war in the middle east.



    You really need to expand your horizon a lil bit. There are so SO many proofs 9/11 was a setup, and yet you choose to believe your government? Of course those conspiracy videos will never make the mainstream media....




    ...but you'll be able to see these brainwashing types of news
    1) your first video has Obama labeled as a terrorist basically becuase of his middle name, yes that is foolish, i wont argue that but thats one guys opinion i dont agree with his opinion that we should watch becuase barack's middle name is Hussein its a common name.
    But your saying Fox attacks people? u ever watch any other politcal show or tv network? they kill bush on a daily bases and every republican...Fox is mostly a republican point of view tv station and every other is democrat. I can see Barack, having a former Muslim background before he became a christian, will make him easier on other Muslim nations and some people like Sean Hannity see it as a threat especially to nations that want to kill us, its not a fact its a thought by Sean Hannity to viewers that he will prob go easy on most Arab nations in the future and just something to look at. And you know if Barack had the balls to be on Sean Hannity's show you'd see who Barack really is instead of callin sean hannity out and callin fox out.

    Saying Obama is black that its an issue is a racist statement from whoever said it, If Condalisa Rice was running for president id vote for her and im white and shes black.

    2) your second video talks about Fox as a negative influence by questioning Obama and spreading that influence to MSNBC. Who cares if we question him? its better to know your president before you elect him as president. And think about it, he says he's not associated with Farrakhan and his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, but he attended a rally with Farrakhan and was in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, he wants to look good to the public and his personal views are different then what he presents to the public its obvious. ANd Fox is one of the main news channel bringing these issues up becuase most tv networks wont and everyone is in love with Obama basically becuase he's a great public speaker which he is not arguing that. Look at everyone's reason to vote for him, Metro thinks he has a cool name LOL so he thinks he'll make a great president! Americans on television ive seen vote for him becuase he's young...wow great reason! There is more to him then what Democrats think, and some Fox people do say stupid things like he's black being an issue but most of it is good info to know about each candidate. Your just dissing Fox becuase they come up with info that no one believes untill they see it.

    3) your 3rd video is interesting it shows some some mistakes by FOX then talks about how its "brain washing" the media and that is your main reason for this argument. The kid narrating this video explains that most questions by FOX are important questions that need to be answered by Obama. so i dont see what is wrong with most of the content in these videos. The only bad from Fox ive seen in all 3 of these videos is that they said he is black being an issue and that becuase his last name is hussein that hes a terrorist or something, those two statements i dont agree with and it was foolish for FOX to say that. I did not know that CNN has said negative things about Obama, thanks for educating me on that. so that shows and proves that FOX is not always the one starting the arguement making them actually looking better. It's not brain washing media information if its true. And many questions on FOX like the kid narrating said are questions with true facts that need to be asnwered about Obama. Fox's news gets influenced by MSNBC becuase they bring up important issues and even though CNN has said some bad about Obama they dont bring everything up. If Barack looks bad on FOX, why? Not becuase they are slandering him or making up false quotes by him etc, but because they are revealing information about Obama that most TV networks either dont know or dont want to point out. They might not feel its an issue when FOX does feel its an issue and when it is, other TV networks realize that FOX is right and they put it on their show...example is FOX influencing MSNBC in your videos. It's not a virus, its facts about a Presidental candidate that might run this country, if there are issues about him, we ought to know what those issues are. Every issue about Obama is important becuase HE MIGHT RUN THIS COUNTRY.

  12. #87
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It was ignorant.
    If McCain was captured and tortured and in the middle east, why would we want an easily defeated man for president?
    All this POW crap, let him get a position in the military. We don't need another warhead who waste a lot of money on the military when USA is in need of other things,as well other countries USA is controlling.

    We had enough funding for war the last decade, are you ****ing CRAZY to put someone as worse as Bush in position in office?

    People are sick of this war ****, and thats why Obama is going to win; he represents today's America, not yesterday's America.

    I'm not a porker like you, so I don't eat pizza or any of that garbage fastfood.
    I take care of my body.
    You're spoiled and lazy. If you can't efford gas prices, then make sacrafices.

    People in other countries wished they had the luxury of complaining about gas prices.
    While your spoiled ass who has automatic access to clean air, fresh water and healthy food with protein and nutrients is complaining about the prices going up.

    GET A BIKE FATASS if you can't handle the gas prices.

    USA is where I want to be.

    I grew up some years in the Dominican Republic and I've been all around for pleasure and business. Trust me, as a young cat growing up the only place you really want to build yourself up is in the USA if you have a choice. People throw money at you here to fund new companies/ideas, the combination of freedom, innovation and general lack of social/familial scrutiny can't be matched anywhere in the world. Nowhere innovates like the USA, it's just part of the culture.

    Japan is a close second, but the society there is so rigid and dominating........innovation there still comes under the crack of the corporate whip/family pressure. Vibe here is far superior.

  13. #88
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If McCain was captured and tortured and in the middle east, why would we want an easily defeated man for president?

    He was shot down in a plane, thats not his fault

    and to PAUL1355, WAKE UP AND LOOK AT AMERICA, IT WAS DOING FINE WITH BILL CLINTON IN THERE, THEN BUSH COMES IN AND CRAPS EVERYTHING UP! WE NEED CHANGE!

  14. #89
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I'm not an American? You think that we would have won WW2 if we all thought like you? NO we won WW2 becuase back home everyone supported our troops and built ships and weapons and sent money etc read a history book. Alot of people dont support our country and more people hate on our troops then u think, lets look at a big political figure> even Barack "amazing" Obama said that OUR TROOPS were bombing and raiding innocent villages and killing innocent people. heres the proof for you

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    there is some nice support and hating by a possible future president.
    Its the truth. There have been plenty of soldiers who've killed innocent civilians.

  15. #90
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    1) your first video has Obama labeled as a terrorist basically becuase of his middle name, yes that is foolish, i wont argue that but thats one guys opinion i dont agree with his opinion that we should watch becuase barack's middle name is Hussein its a common name.
    But your saying Fox attacks people? u ever watch any other politcal show or tv network? they kill bush on a daily bases and every republican...Fox is mostly a republican point of view tv station and every other is democrat. I can see Barack, having a former Muslim background before he became a christian, will make him easier on other Muslim nations and some people like Sean Hannity see it as a threat especially to nations that want to kill us, its not a fact its a thought by Sean Hannity to viewers that he will prob go easy on most Arab nations in the future and just something to look at. And you know if Barack had the balls to be on Sean Hannity's show you'd see who Barack really is instead of callin sean hannity out and callin fox out.

    Saying Obama is black that its an issue is a racist statement from whoever said it, If Condalisa Rice was running for president id vote for her and im white and shes black.

    2) your second video talks about Fox as a negative influence by questioning Obama and spreading that influence to MSNBC. Who cares if we question him? its better to know your president before you elect him as president. And think about it, he says he's not associated with Farrakhan and his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, but he attended a rally with Farrakhan and was in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, he wants to look good to the public and his personal views are different then what he presents to the public its obvious. ANd Fox is one of the main news channel bringing these issues up becuase most tv networks wont and everyone is in love with Obama basically becuase he's a great public speaker which he is not arguing that. Look at everyone's reason to vote for him, Metro thinks he has a cool name LOL so he thinks he'll make a great president! Americans on television ive seen vote for him becuase he's young...wow great reason! There is more to him then what Democrats think, and some Fox people do say stupid things like he's black being an issue but most of it is good info to know about each candidate. Your just dissing Fox becuase they come up with info that no one believes untill they see it.

    3) your 3rd video is interesting it shows some some mistakes by FOX then talks about how its "brain washing" the media and that is your main reason for this argument. The kid narrating this video explains that most questions by FOX are important questions that need to be answered by Obama. so i dont see what is wrong with most of the content in these videos. The only bad from Fox ive seen in all 3 of these videos is that they said he is black being an issue and that becuase his last name is hussein that hes a terrorist or something, those two statements i dont agree with and it was foolish for FOX to say that. I did not know that CNN has said negative things about Obama, thanks for educating me on that. so that shows and proves that FOX is not always the one starting the arguement making them actually looking better. It's not brain washing media information if its true. And many questions on FOX like the kid narrating said are questions with true facts that need to be asnwered about Obama. Fox's news gets influenced by MSNBC becuase they bring up important issues and even though CNN has said some bad about Obama they dont bring everything up. If Barack looks bad on FOX, why? Not becuase they are slandering him or making up false quotes by him etc, but because they are revealing information about Obama that most TV networks either dont know or dont want to point out. They might not feel its an issue when FOX does feel its an issue and when it is, other TV networks realize that FOX is right and they put it on their show...example is FOX influencing MSNBC in your videos. It's not a virus, its facts about a Presidental candidate that might run this country, if there are issues about him, we ought to know what those issues are. Every issue about Obama is important becuase HE MIGHT RUN THIS COUNTRY.
    LMAO. You don't think Fox attacks people? They bring people on to debate and them attack them without listening to their arguement. Lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •