Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Thread: Obama or Mccain and why?

  1. #91
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    LMAO. You don't think Fox attacks people? They bring people on to debate and them attack them without listening to their arguement. Lol.
    read what i said...i said that FOX ISNT THE ONLY one that attacks on people. And i watch FOX all the time whoever is on the show usually says what they wana say but half the time they are fillibustering and the people from FOX just say "stop cuz you arent makin sense". Ive seen so many of these debates on FOX son there all the same. Most of the time either O'Reilly or Sean Hannity usually debate people. And alot of times theyll be arguing with someone and the person will just start sayin random shyt and prolonging the argument called fillibustering and its easy to spot it. so guys like O'Reilly and Sean Hannity just cut them off because its a useless way to win an arguement and most of the time Hannity and O'Reilly win the argument becuase the person realizes theyve lost and just continues to fillibust.

  2. #92
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Its the truth. There have been plenty of soldiers who've killed innocent civilians.
    Yet in your post before u said that rarely anyone doesnt support our troops and now that Barack doesnt u all of a sudden agree. In every single war innocent people have died and friendly fire has occured do think that's stopped us before? We would have lost every war if our country starting pulling out of the war area becuase innocents died. In war innocents will always die its just our job to try to prevent it as best we can. And Barack knockin down on our troops about something that happens in war all the time, just proves that he's helping send a negative influence to many American people. And it shows his character a little bit. A President can hate on the former President all he wants but when he insults the Military, thats messed up and its gonna bite him the ass.

  3. #93
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Your a racist and FYI: slavery ended over a 100 years ago. Obama can be a mass murderer and people will still vote for him. why? because they want "change." Yea the change of raising taxes like every democratic politician wants to do and getting out of Iraq which will be just like Vietnam, yes history will repeat itself democratically.
    This is a common lie told by the right wing. Unless you make over $250,000 a year, your taxes will not increase under Obama's plan. You should do your research. If you are middle class ($40,000-$75,000) or of lower income status your taxes will actually increase under McCain's plan and decrease under Obama's plan. Under Obama's plan, the top 1/10 of 1% of America (making over $100mil a year) will have their taxes increase significantly. Those over $250,000 a year will see their taxes raised only $6,000 a year. Private business owners will also see their taxes decrease under Obama's plan. But under McCain's plan (as with all republican plans) the rich will see their taxes lowered while the poor, our troops and the environment suffer.

    So, unless you are one spoiled rich motherf*cker, you will not have your taxes raised under Obama. And if you are a rich motherf*cker, then I don't feel sorry for you having to finally pay your share of the burden. We have to start paying for this war, and not borrow money from China.

  4. #94
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    It was ignorant.
    If McCain was captured and tortured and in the middle east, why would we want an easily defeated man for president?
    All this POW crap, let him get a position in the military. We don't need another warhead who waste a lot of money on the military when USA is in need of other things,as well other countries USA is controlling.

    We had enough funding for war the last decade, are you ****ing CRAZY to put someone as worse as Bush in position in office?

    People are sick of this war ****, and thats why Obama is going to win; he represents today's America, not yesterday's America.

    I'm not a porker like you, so I don't eat pizza or any of that garbage fastfood.
    I take care of my body.
    You're spoiled and lazy. If you can't efford gas prices, then make sacrafices.

    People in other countries wished they had the luxury of complaining about gas prices.
    While your spoiled ass who has automatic access to clean air, fresh water and healthy food with protein and nutrients is complaining about the prices going up.

    GET A BIKE FATASS if you can't handle the gas prices.

    USA is where I want to be.

    I grew up some years in the Dominican Republic and I've been all around for pleasure and business. Trust me, as a young cat growing up the only place you really want to build yourself up is in the USA if you have a choice. People throw money at you here to fund new companies/ideas, the combination of freedom, innovation and general lack of social/familial scrutiny can't be matched anywhere in the world. Nowhere innovates like the USA, it's just part of the culture.

    Japan is a close second, but the society there is so rigid and dominating........innovation there still comes under the crack of the corporate whip/family pressure. Vibe here is far superior.
    your bike insult is getting old, dont tell me to get one cuz its been your transportation your whole life, cut the shyt Lance Armstrong. Your jealousy is extremely high. And im fortunate to live in this country because i know the world outside of the USA and its not pretty so dont ever accuse me for being like some rich and spoiled Americans that dont give a shyt. No matter what you say Gas is a problem for both Democrats and Republicans, stop living under a rock. Most Americans have cars like myself so get wit the program and stop hatin its getting annoying.

  5. #95
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    ....and Mccain looks like an honest guy
    Last edited by pat; Jul 21, 2008 at 08:45.

  6. #96
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by pat

    ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    he sucks at debating thats why my choices were Gulianni then Romney im goin for Mccain cuz if he becomces president i think he'll do a better job than Barack Obama on the war issue, taxes, gas, and national security which are the big problems in america. Both Barack and Mccain have flip-flopped so has Hillary Clinton its happens with every politician one day or another. And i never knocked on Obama for flip-flopping like u just did with Mccain even tho Obama has done it many times. They can go back and forth on whatever as long as the main issues stay to what i agree with Mccain is my vote. If he suddenly flip flops on for example tax cuts (as of now he wants to lower taxes), continuting the oil drilling, and his view on the iraq war then we have a problem and i prob wont wind up voting for neither of them.

  7. #97
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Average price before Bush was $1.46.

    McCain is going to help us? Lol.


    Truth is that neither politician can do ANYTHING about gas prices. We have to deal with it for the time being.

    Oil companies have MILLIONS of acres of land leased for drilling that they aren't drilling on. Why? They'd lose profit. Politicians cannot force companies to drill over here and lose money.

    However, if drilling was done in America, up in Alaska, in the gulf, etc... The majority of that oil would never be seen by American consumers. China would be seeing it as they are willing to pay a higher price for it than Americans.

    I know how bad gas is. I drive, I work for gas money. It is a bitch. But its a hassle we are going to need to learn how to handle and eventually move onto alternatives. Gas will never bee $1.50/gallon ever again. It won't. So for a politician to say anything about helping with gas, its a political ploy because they have no control. We live in a free market.

  8. #98
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    This is a common lie told by the right wing. Unless you make over $250,000 a year, your taxes will not increase under Obama's plan. You should do your research. If you are middle class ($40,000-$75,000) or of lower income status your taxes will actually increase under McCain's plan and decrease under Obama's plan. Under Obama's plan, the top 1/10 of 1% of America (making over $100mil a year) will have their taxes increase significantly. Those over $250,000 a year will see their taxes raised only $6,000 a year. Private business owners will also see their taxes decrease under Obama's plan. But under McCain's plan (as with all republican plans) the rich will see their taxes lowered while the poor, our troops and the environment suffer.

    So, unless you are one spoiled rich motherf*cker, you will not have your taxes raised under Obama. And if you are a rich motherf*cker, then I don't feel sorry for you having to finally pay your share of the burden. We have to start paying for this war, and not borrow money from China.
    Cosign. People are just fooled into thinking the Republicans are just so tax friendly while its been quite clear who is looking out for the average person.

    Welfare and unemployment are here to help the average person who needs it. Why would those that created and support these programs want to hurt the general populace? Why have those programs then?

  9. #99
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Also high petrol prices might turn out to be the only thing that prevents us from killing ourselves via global warming. Only if people are no longer willing and able to afford driving a standard-SUV they will stop doing so. As soon as the petrol-prices rose, Toyota and Lexus came up with Hybrid cars. High gas prices are the only way a hydrogen-car will ever be developed. Currently, I am living in Germany where you have to pay approximately $ 10,16 per gallon and you can see that this has an effect on the way people think about fossil fuels. It is really sad that prices are the only way how you can get people to change their behaviour but right now I can't see an alternative.

  10. #100
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,812
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    read what i said...i said that FOX ISNT THE ONLY one that attacks on people. And i watch FOX all the time whoever is on the show usually says what they wana say but half the time they are fillibustering and the people from FOX just say "stop cuz you arent makin sense". Ive seen so many of these debates on FOX son there all the same. Most of the time either O'Reilly or Sean Hannity usually debate people. And alot of times theyll be arguing with someone and the person will just start sayin random shyt and prolonging the argument called fillibustering and its easy to spot it. so guys like O'Reilly and Sean Hannity just cut them off because its a useless way to win an arguement and most of the time Hannity and O'Reilly win the argument becuase the person realizes theyve lost and just continues to fillibust.
    Now you make no sense
    First you say Fox isn't the opnly one attacking (although nobody said that, however, it seems to be the most brainwashing network) then you say they are actually correct and honest. Make up your mind dude

    But.. you don't have to believe us.. just ask Nas about it..


    ..or maybe you like Immortal Technique better

  11. #101
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Now you make no sense
    First you say Fox isn't the opnly one attacking (although nobody said that, however, it seems to be the most brainwashing network) then you say they are actually correct and honest. Make up your mind dude

    But.. you don't have to believe us.. just ask Nas about it..


    ..or maybe you like Immortal Technique better
    Excellent post Rady. And I have another one on McCain. He said he is really good at foreign politics, didn't he? Now check out this one:


  12. #102
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    LMAO. President Putin of Germany......

  13. #103
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Now you make no sense
    First you say Fox isn't the opnly one attacking (although nobody said that, however, it seems to be the most brainwashing network) then you say they are actually correct and honest. Make up your mind dude

    But.. you don't have to believe us.. just ask Nas about it..


    ..or maybe you like Immortal Technique better

    I did make sense, FOX isnt the only network attacking people as it showed in your video CNN started a thing about Obama..making FOX look better. And i said that the questions that FOX used to attack Obama were ones just like the narrator said...questions that are facts that need to be answered by Obama, you overlooked something in my response. Therefore FOX attacking people is by using factual evidence against the person to try to prove a point thats to get a correct and honest answer.

  14. #104
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I wouldn't vote for neither Barack Obama nor John McCain, because they both have switched on several of their views. However, Obama is the better candidate, because he has said that he plans to end the War in Iraq. McCain said that he wouldn't mind staying in Iraq for 100 years.

    John McCain works with neoconservatives(a group of people that want to go to war with Iran).

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  15. #105
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I didn't trust or vote for either. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •