-Diablo 3 Is being Released-

Akamu

The King
I never thought this game would actually come out, after part 2 came out 8 years ago. If anyone is interested you can check out the site:
www.blizzard.com

diablo3.jpg

Following months of endless speculation, Blizzard today formally announced and confirmed the long-rumored existence of Diablo III at its Worldwide Invitational event held in France, complete with full details and screenshots. Powered by an in-house engine, the game is set to take place twenty years after the original Diablo II. Blizzard is once again promising a strong focus on cooperative play, which will notably include online support over Battle.net, although Blizzard did not specific the exact number of players that will be able to join in on a co-op session.
For Blizzard-provided details on the game’s story and features, along with the first screenshots, hit the jump.
Diablo III will pick up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of five distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore new and familiar areas of Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen. The first two characters classes — the barbarian and the witch doctor — were shown as part of the announcement at the event today in Paris.
Diablo III will feature a custom 3D-graphics engine to render lush indoor and outdoor areas of Sanctuary with a high level of detail and vivid special effects. The game’s physics-enhanced environments will be interactive and destructible, offering traps and obstacles that create added danger for players and monsters alike. These elements, along with a new quest system and random scripted events, will be integrated into the game’s random-level generator, giving Diablo III the ultimate combination of dynamic gameplay and replayability. Cooperative and competitive play will be available online through an upgraded version of Blizzard Entertainment’s renowned online gaming service, Battle.net(R).

Diablo 3 Trailer:

Gameplay PART 1:

Gameplay PART 2:

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
I never thought this game would actually come out, after part 2 came out 8 years ago. If anyone is interested you can check out the site:
www.blizzard.com

diablo3.jpg

Following months of endless speculation, Blizzard today formally announced and confirmed the long-rumored existence of Diablo III at its Worldwide Invitational event held in France, complete with full details and screenshots. Powered by an in-house engine, the game is set to take place twenty years after the original Diablo II. Blizzard is once again promising a strong focus on cooperative play, which will notably include online support over Battle.net, although Blizzard did not specific the exact number of players that will be able to join in on a co-op session.
For Blizzard-provided details on the game?s story and features, along with the first screenshots, hit the jump.
Diablo III will pick up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of five distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore new and familiar areas of Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen. The first two characters classes ? the barbarian and the witch doctor ? were shown as part of the announcement at the event today in Paris.
Diablo III will feature a custom 3D-graphics engine to render lush indoor and outdoor areas of Sanctuary with a high level of detail and vivid special effects. The game?s physics-enhanced environments will be interactive and destructible, offering traps and obstacles that create added danger for players and monsters alike. These elements, along with a new quest system and random scripted events, will be integrated into the game?s random-level generator, giving Diablo III the ultimate combination of dynamic gameplay and replayability. Cooperative and competitive play will be available online through an upgraded version of Blizzard Entertainment?s renowned online gaming service, Battle.net(R).

If this is all some sick joke....I'll kill you. D2 was serious crack for a long time.

Akamu

The King
They wouldn't make videos of the gameplay for fun, I kept hearing people saying it was gonna come out over and over, then I gave up. They finally came out the closet with it. This game was always the shyt, that's why I took up "Titan Quest" but it didn't feel the same.

Look at my avatar, it's the Paladin from D2! Website explains itself-

Paul1355

All Star
Birds-eye view is annoying

I never played this game cuz it has that birds-eye view that i cant stand...whats everyone take on this game and if you do like it...why?