The Official Crawford, Curry, and Randolph>>>Marbury Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
why do so many knicks fans complain about marbury 70-80% of the time but they rarely bring up curry, crawford, and randolph? Crawfords never been to the playoffs. If you think crawford is better then marbury google "the crawford line"

Curry is a fat piece of shit who averaged 3.5 turnovers when he scored 19.5 points per game, and only grabbed a weak pussy 7.5 rebounds per game. Zachs got the nice numbers but hes not a team player.

Out of these 4 curry and crawford should be gettin the most hate. You marbury hating F@ggots make me sick
16glrsz.jpg

Toons

is the Bo$$
why do so many knicks fans complain about marbury 70-80% of the time but they rarely bring up curry, crawford, and randolph? Crawfords never been to the playoffs. If you think crawford is better then marbury google "the crawford line"

Curry is a fat piece of shit who averaged 3.5 turnovers when he scored 19.5 points per game, and only grabbed a weak pussy 7.5 rebounds per game. Zachs got the nice numbers but hes not a team player.

Out of these 4 curry and crawford should be gettin the most hate. You marbury hating F@ggots make me sick
16glrsz.jpg

woday, can u just let it go????
some ppl like marbury, some dont
some ppl like crawford, some ppl dont
some ppl like zach randolph, sum ppl dont
move the fuck on nigga
u n ur marbury crawford curry bullshit aint addin nuthin to this site
i wasnt even gonna humor ur post, cuz i kno that this is what u want.
does steph feed u fuck u and finace u? no, so can u politely hop off his dick? thanx.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
woday, can u just let it go????
some ppl like marbury, some dont
some ppl like crawford, some ppl dont
some ppl like zach randolph, sum ppl dont
move the fuck on nigga
u n ur marbury crawford curry bullshit aint addin nuthin to this site
i wasnt even gonna humor ur post, cuz i kno that this is what u want.
does steph feed u fuck u and finace u? no, so can u politely hop off his dick? thanx.

Go on now little boy get back to watching cartoons :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree with this thread 100%. Why the fuck do most the population of this site make marbury the main target of hate? I don't get it...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i dont think toons understood what i was sayin...im not tryna hate on curry crawford or randolph. Im just pointin out that they got just as many flaws as marbury if not more. The last time we really saw marbury play he did good. He showed alotta heart and pride at the end of the 06-07 season. I like everyone on this team...whoevers back next year im on their side. IF they get traded whatever it is what it is. I dont understand why most hate is directed at mabury...:confused:

Toons

is the Bo$$
well i have said on many occasions, stephs on court life and game is cool when he controlls his attitude, but when he acts like abitch, im not gonna defend him....when crawford does shit on the court, you of all people shud see, that i never made excuses for jamaal....when he strung together his good games, u gave him props too....isiah asked too much out of crawford, and he is too much of a nice guy to tell isiah no

Toons

is the Bo$$
i treat every knick player the same, if u wear orange and blue, im rootin 4 ya...im a fan, im a marbury fan....im a crawford fan, i am a gallo fan, im a curry fan, im a knick fan!
I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i agree toons...but i dont think marbury has pulled a bitch move for a while. The only recent thing people bring up is him "leaving the team" but i heard 3 or 4 different stories about what happened there

1. he left because he was upset he was gonna be benched
  2. Isiah told him to leave
  3. he left because of his basketball mentor

I dont believe he would leave the knicks even if he was gonna be benched...we dont know anything as a fact except that isiahs an asshole.

People dont give marbury a break...even when he says the right things

He didnt go overboard in what he said. He didnt make any predictions, he was humble and confident at the same time. Hes working very hard so he can dominate. We all know hes one of the most talented point guards and we'll see it on display next year.

Marbury has the right attitude, calling last year the best season of his career. He went through alot of tough things but hes a different, stronger person now. Anyone who thinks hes the same person he was 5 years ago please get the fukk outta here
16glrsz.jpg

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn man, u must really not see sports or nothing about it, when the franchise sucks, they dont blame the guy who gets paid about 9 million, they blame the franchise player and dats marbury, in baseball is the same shyt, when yankees suck arod gets most of the blame too...for a guy that gets paid 19 million+++, he sure damn has ur support, dats unbelievable

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Don't worry in a matter of days Marbury is going to be bought out, and this arguement will be over.

though i hate the way steph been playing and all his antics, i hope he dont get bought out cuz really only scrubs get bought out and steph definately aint no scrub, i still hope vintage steph comes bac next season

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
damn man, u must really not see sports or nothing about it, when the franchise sucks, they dont blame the guy who gets paid about 9 million, they blame the franchise player and dats marbury, in baseball is the same shyt, when yankees suck arod gets most of the blame too...for a guy that gets paid 19 million+++, he sure damn has ur support, dats unbelievable
but but but i thought isiah said curry was the franchise player? We know that last year the offense was designed to go through curry, snack ransoft, and crawford. Marbury wanted to be the go to guy but isiah had other plans.

Its not right to blame the franchise player. McGradys never made it past the 1st round and same with gasol before this year and carmelo anthony. Ill admit marbury did some childish things earlier in his career but if we keep it to the past 2 season...he aint done nothin wrong. He showed alot of heart in 06-07 but he didnt have the support to bring that team to the playoffs. Last year...3 deaths and surgery.

Crawford, curry, and randolph all have longer contracts. Why does everyone chose to bring marbury up the most?

Don't worry in a matter of days Marbury is going to be bought out, and this arguement will be over.

yea we'll see

though i hate the way steph been playing and all his antics, i hope he dont get bought out cuz really only scrubs get bought out and steph definately aint no scrub, i still hope vintage steph comes bac next season

the difference between you and getreal...you actually hope to see marbury do good. Nothing getreal says can be taken seriously because he clearly hates marbury and wants to see him do bad....even if hes on the knicks next year. If it wasnt for this i would think getreal is a cool dude...but instead i gotta give his b!tch ass the thumbsdown
16glrsz.jpg

jpz17

Starter
Agree with this thread, except I'm still having a little trouble thinking Crawford stinks, because every game I watched he played good. Although I gotta admit I only watched about 35-40 games........

metrocard

Legend
Every game I watched he played terrible either defensively or defensively and offensively which was most of the time.

Maybe we're watching a different Knicks team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Crawford had one stretch in january where i was very happy with the way he was playin ON OFFENSE but it didnt last long. Hes too inconsistent on offense and plays NO DEFENSE at all. I do wanna see him traded but if hes on the team next year i cant say im optimistic but i hope to see him improve his shot selection and put in more effort on defense. I dont hate crawford. I hate the way he plays most the time. I actually think hes got the ability to be a good offensive player. His ball handling skills are nice but instead of taking it to the hoop he settles for the jumper. He could get to the free throw line almost at will with his ball handling skills and we all know hes a good free throw shooter. Why doesnt he or anyone on the knicks coaching staff recognize this?

And anyone with decent lateral quickness has the ability to be a good defender. Im not the quickest dude on the court i can slow down the quickest offensive players just by keeping them in front of me and always gettin a hand in their face. Theres no reason why crawford cant do this. No way is he dumb enough to think that he has help defense....curry, lee, and randolph aint blockin no shots. That means as a guard he has to do a better job of not allowing his man to get into the paint. He has the ability to do it, but he doesnt have the defensive mentality. Thats my analysis of Jamal Crawford.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
And anyone with decent lateral quickness has the ability to be a good defender. Im not the quickest dude on the court i can slow down the quickest offensive players just by keeping them in front of me and always gettin a hand in their face. Theres no reason why crawford cant do this. No way is he dumb enough to think that he has help defense....curry, lee, and randolph aint blockin no shots. That means as a guard he has to do a better job of not allowing his man to get into the paint. He has the ability to do it, but he doesnt have the defensive mentality. Thats my analysis of Jamal Crawford.

dat goes for EVERY guard on da knicks

jpz17

Starter
Crawford had one stretch in january where i was very happy with the way he was playin ON OFFENSE but it didnt last long. Hes too inconsistent on offense and plays NO DEFENSE at all. I do wanna see him traded but if hes on the team next year i cant say im optimistic but i hope to see him improve his shot selection and put in more effort on defense. I dont hate crawford. I hate the way he plays most the time. I actually think hes got the ability to be a good offensive player. His ball handling skills are nice but instead of taking it to the hoop he settles for the jumper. He could get to the free throw line almost at will with his ball handling skills and we all know hes a good free throw shooter. Why doesnt he or anyone on the knicks coaching staff recognize this?

Thats when I watched most games