clipps may make moves that may involve the knicks?

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Hmm I like this idea better than the one involving Cuttino Mobley. I don't necessarily like this because of Shaun Livingston. He's relatively young but when the hell has he played for an entire season? I remember this guy getting some hype before he got drafted only to underachieve. But you never know. He may still have some upside. The prize here is more of DeAndre Jordan. But overall I think we can get a much much better deal involving Lee than this. I like this idea but definitely far from my favorites.

Paul1355

All Star
http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/211235

the knicks should make this a reality and quick before other teams jump on this type of scenario

marbs/ livingston or knight/ nate
chandler/ cock / q
zach(sadly)/ cock
crawford / marbs
curry / jordan

not in the best order but that would be an upgrade to say the least

i like it...Lee is good but if we can get Deandre Jordan a tall guy who has hit or miss potential and shaun livingston a tall gaurd then it's a done deal for me..and def throw in a guy like balkman since i dont see him getting alot of playing time with all the forwards this team has now. A shot blocking center is the biggest need on this team.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
How about we go to the other team in this Baron Davis deal...Golden State now has just Monta Ellis as a reliable ball handler, and they're bringing in this Bellini kids from europe to play the two. Bellini will probably come of the bench as he adjusts to the NBA game. So how about we trade Crawful and Balkman for Al Harrington and his contract that I think expires after next year, and Golden States first round pick in the '09 draft...

I think GS would give up their pick, look at their roster, they have enough youth. Crawful can play both guard positions, just like Ellis, and he seem to fit Don Nelsons' style. Balkman gives them an atheletic player that can help fill the void left by Barnes and Peitrus.

For the Knicks, we get rid of Crawful and his contract...That would be great by itself. We get a contract that expires, and a first round pick....

How that sound?
:gony:

BCKnicks

Rookie
Livingston is a free agent so he could not be included in this deal and as much potential as Jordan has he is still a huge project... there is a reason he fell so far in the draft. I think we could get better talent for Lee but I would love for the Knicks to look at Livingston as a free agent signing.