View Poll Results: What you think?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

10 76.92%
  • Nay

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crawford + Randolph For Al Harrington And A Protected #1?

Thumbs up Crawford + Randolph For Al Harrington And A Protected #1?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hard to believe how many guys around the league like Crawford. I would drive Crawford and Zach to Oakland myself for this to happen. As the article points out Harrington's got a huge contract that expires in 2010.

Kawakami, from the San Jose Mercury News, is one of the best NBA writers out there and I would recommend you guys to keep an eye on his blog from time to time. For those of you interested in the Baron Davis story he's got a lot of stuff on there about it. As for my take, it's a short term disaster for the Warriors but probably wise long term. Very gutsy move by Mullin and Nelson especially when you consider what Baron did last year in leading them to pulling off the the biggest upset in NBA history. He was the heart and soul of a team the revived Warriors basketball in the Bay area.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

not sure how this would work salary wise.... 24mil from ny for craw and zach and only 9mil for harrington a first round pick at most is anothe 5mil, gstate would have to throw in another body

That couldn't happen, the salaries aren't even close to matching...

I just posted this on another thread: Crawful and Balkman, for Harrington and Golden States 1st rounder next year. The salaries match if done that way, there's no way you could add Zach without taking back half of GS team...

Remember guys salaries don't have to match if the other team has cap space. Golden State's got a ****load of cap room that's how it could happen. I wouldn't be against taking Pietrus or Azubuike back in a sign and trade because that way you'll still be saving money. I can't possibly see the Warriors being that dumb but they may be desperate after this public relations disaster.

All that cap space is gonna be used on Ellis and Biedris(sp)...

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    All that cap space is gonna be used on Ellis and Biedris(sp)...
    Don't ask me how but even after signing those two the Warrriors should have at the very least 12 million (possibly as much as 19) of cap space left.

Veteran

These are the rumors that I want to see come true, Knicks trading players like Zach, Crawford, Q.Rich, and Jefferies off of next season roster.
    The return we get can not be as bad as the 23 Win season that these players gave to the Knicks averaging over 30 mpg.

This will never work no body wants crawford and his contract his is a chucker!

if this were to happen i would ride my bike to oakland and give Chris Mullins a big hug while wearin a shirt that says im with stupid.

Originally Posted by starbury1234
    This will never work no body wants crawford and his contract his is a chucker!
    I can't stand Crawford but a lot of NBA guys like Crawford and his contract, comparatively speaking is not that bad.

Crawford makes 8 mil...he led the team in scoring and assists....his contract is not bad....how can you complain about crawfords contract? jerome james makes 1 mil less than crawford...just because this site is filled with crawford haters dosent mean that he is a bad player....im sure if you were asked to play two positions on a team simultaneoously, working ur ass off, playing hurt and exhausted, and a fat piece of **** does nothing all season makes 1 mil less than u, u wud b discouraged....things liek that spill into a players skills on the court at times. Jamaal crawford is not as bad as this site makes him. He started off the season good, but you could see gradually that he was runing out of fuel, and it showed. When did jamaal ever give up on the team (not makin a steph reference), when did he not sho for practice? when is he making secret statements about teammates an starting problems? when is he involved in unprofessional fights and off the court legal problems? this guy deserves some credit...the team played horrible....there are many factors that contribute to that, i exclude one player, that is lee....lee made the most out of every second isiah gave him on the floor.

eddy curry and qrich both make more money than crawford....how about u talk about them b4 u talk about a loyal knick player!

just the thought of this trade makes my dikk hard no homo

When did Isiah thomas take over the warriors?

KnicksonLIN.com

You guys keep underestimating Crawford's value. I don't blame you guys, because you actually know how Crawford plays, but do you think the Warriors sit around watching films of Crawford? No, all they do is go to nba.com and look at those stats. I say remove the condom in that trade(no homo). Ain't gonna be no protected picks. I'd tell them straight up:
    Jamal Crawford, Randolph Morris, and Mardy Collins for Al Harrington, Kelenna Azubuike and a 2009 first round pick(unprotected).

PS- Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph for Harrington could never work, because the salaries don't match. Crawful and Snack make 21 million combined; Al Harrington makes 8.2 million dollars.

Originally Posted by abcd
    You guys keep underestimating Crawford's value. I don't blame you guys, because you actually know how Crawford plays, but do you think the Warriors sit around watching films of Crawford? No, all they do is go to nba.com and look at those stats. I say remove the condom in that trade(no homo). Ain't gonna be no protected picks. I'd tell them straight up:
    Jamal Crawford, Randolph Morris, and Mardy Collins for Al Harrington, Kelenna Azubuike and a 2009 first round pick(unprotected).

PS- Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph for Harrington could never work, because the salaries don't match. Crawful and Snack make 21 million combined; Al Harrington makes 8.2 million dollars.
    I like that line that i bolded

someone brought up how the warriors are under the cap but its hard to believe their 13 million under....whoa actually it aint...now that i think about it with baron davis leaving maybe this deal can work but what a bad move to for the warriors