Crawford + Randolph For Al Harrington And A Protected #1?

What you think?

• Yay

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Crawford makes 8 mil...he led the team in scoring and assists....his contract is not bad....how can you complain about crawfords contract? jerome james makes 1 mil less than crawford...just because this site is filled with crawford haters dosent mean that he is a bad player....im sure if you were asked to play two positions on a team simultaneoously, working ur ass off, playing hurt and exhausted, and a fat piece of shit does nothing all season makes 1 mil less than u, u wud b discouraged....things liek that spill into a players skills on the court at times. Jamaal crawford is not as bad as this site makes him. He started off the season good, but you could see gradually that he was runing out of fuel, and it showed. When did jamaal ever give up on the team (not makin a steph reference), when did he not sho for practice? when is he making secret statements about teammates an starting problems? when is he involved in unprofessional fights and off the court legal problems? this guy deserves some credit...the team played horrible....there are many factors that contribute to that, i exclude one player, that is lee....lee made the most out of every second isiah gave him on the floor.

good points i agree on this people do look at him as the savior that messed up last year..he's not michael jordan but he is a pure shooting SG whos great on the fast break and when he gets hot (no homo) he gets a 1000 degrees. He had a positive attitude and people are gonna say it's cuz he was buddy-buddy with isiah..maybe but who else can shoot on this knicks team last year? give me a straight answer...the offense was Crawford and Zach all year and marbury when he had his moments...a couple times Nate broke out..thats it for the offense. The problem is not crawford it's offensive awarness and shot blocking that the knicks struggled with the most and obviously team chemistry cant forget that one lol...but Crawford looks like the type to thrive in the D'Antoni system dont be surprised if they keep him this year and trade off Zach and Curry. 8 mil for 20 points and 5 assist a game aint that bad and dont hit me with the shooting percentage becuase he had no help offensively to distrubute the ball. He was a PG and SG by himself after marbury got hurt. Good points Toons.

good points i agree on this people do look at him as the savior that messed up last year..he's not michael jordan but he is a pure shooting SG whos great on the fast break and when he gets hot (no homo) he gets a 1000 degrees.

Jamal Crawford the savior????? hahahahaha that's worse then the people who love steph no matter what he does... nobody looked at jamal as a savior, a joke maybe but a savior nah... the only thing Jamal is saving is the opposing 2guard from a bad game because he can't guard anyone

who else can shoot on this knicks team last year? give me a straight answer

nobody on the knicks can shoot, the best shooter on this awful team is actually Zach but he doesn't really shoot from 3... when jamal gets hot he's great but he's lights out only in about 1 in 5 games and his turnovers/decision making down the stretch of games is killer, look to that road trip last season to portland, seattle etc for evidence of that... jamal is a 6th man on a good team, when he's on a hot streak you ride him when he's not he sits on the bench... it's really that simple

youpddd

Rookie
wy not throw in brandan wright with belineli into the trade talk. They go past 2010 but have team options, so we can dump them just in case.

Paul1355

All Star
Jamal Crawford the savior????? hahahahaha that's worse then the people who love steph no matter what he does... nobody looked at jamal as a savior, a joke maybe but a savior nah... the only thing Jamal is saving is the opposing 2guard from a bad game because he can't guard anyone

nobody on the knicks can shoot, the best shooter on this awful team is actually Zach but he doesn't really shoot from 3... when jamal gets hot he's great but he's lights out only in about 1 in 5 games and his turnovers/decision making down the stretch of games is killer, look to that road trip last season to portland, seattle etc for evidence of that... jamal is a 6th man on a good team, when he's on a hot streak you ride him when he's not he sits on the bench... it's really that simple

lol maybe savior went far agreed but the knicks fans did see him as the only offensive weapon outside the post and he didnt always make our wishes come true...we had too much hope on him..he does have to improve offensive decision making but he can still be affective as a starting SG with some offensive talent with him he can make better choices and not always have to rely on himself.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Well I would be much more excited if this deal had been actually disgused between Walsh and Mullin! But I would not at all be in objection to such a deal. Now the numbers do work but that only leaves 16 million left to sign Monta Ellis and Beidrins. 10 million for Monta and 6 million for Biedrins?

Now if we took Foyle's expiring contract off their hands that gives them 26 million in cap room after making this deal. 13 million for Monta, and 7 million Biedrins plus 6 million in cap space.

I think Mullin would insist (rightfully so) on Nate Robinson, and if I were Donnie Walsh I would since we could get a 2010 pick from it. But could Monta Ellis and Jamal work? Well Nelie does like combo players, and Zach's bad rep won't scare them seeing how they did take Stephen Jackson who had some baggages.

youpddd

Rookie
wy would you want to trade robinson rite away. use him as traid bait. at first i wouldn't put robinson into the talk if i was walsh, and then i would put robinson in the talk if gstate won't accept. besides, he has a team option, so we can always dump him