Toughest Sport in the World?

Pricey

Rotation player
Soccer is one of the toughest sports in terms of having a high level of cardio and god-like staminia.

But taking into consideration, MLB players play all year really except in the winter. They play into 3 seasons atleast 4 times a week, and you can't say that about a lot of sports.

Baseball isn't about standing around, it takes a lot of stragedy and reading everything little thing about each play.

People who say basball is about standing around grass they don't really know alot about athletics.

Every athlete is always in an athletic position. Meaning, knees bent, back straight and ready to motor.

Baseball players may take strides where they get out of position, but once play resumes they get back into position(what ever role they play)

The padding shouldn't make them laugh though. Aussies are a some tough mother****ers, but not even the toughest dude would want to play an NFL player without pads. NFL players constantly bulk up to the max and work on their overall explosiveness and strength in every body part. Rugy is rugged and hardcore, but so is the NFL because if NFL players didn't have any padding, you would see a lot of dead guys on the football field; they're that STRONG.

Watching baseball in America is boring, yes I agree. There isn't much passion and people have more interest in stuffing food in their face and getting piss drunk.
Yankee stadium is probably the best because most of the fans keep the tradition, but theres a lot yuppies who **** it as; yuppies **** up the Knicks game too. I wish more hardcore Knick fans went to the games.

Maybe when you go see the Knicks this year you could make mad noise and represent.
u make some valid points.

when i come down i will let u guys know and we should meet up and go to a match and get verbal

TunerAddict

Starter
if this is correct Metro then ESPN r fking lame as. Honestly baseball is laughable when saying its harder to play then soccer.
Boxing is obviously the hardest sport to play, crazy stuff.
Australia Rules has to be top 5 if not top 3 toughest sports in the world to play. the odds of staying in the AFL more then 3 years is so high its not funny. i would take AFL being tougher then the NFL and NBA hands down every time. in AFL u get fking crunched with no protection every minute and u have to be able to kick that ball 50 metres hitting people on the chest and then most players run 20km per game while taking these hits. its crazy. Every person that comes to Australia and watches a game says we r crazy and that its tougher then any major American sport.

I gotta agree. Watch Aussi rules or Rugby. I was watching the Rugby World Cup and those guys are ****ing crazy. Shit, made me wanna play a little bit, but it also made me pee a little.

metrocard

Legend
What chu know bout that! we should get people from the forums and or our friends, hit a game n wild out!

No doubt....I could get Knick tickets @ my college for 5 bucks...I'll try to set up a date for us to go and wild out.