Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoops Hype: Knicks recieving interest in Zach?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Hoops Hype: Knicks recieving interest in Zach?

With their full mid-level exception committed to Duhon, the Knicks are effectively finished with free agency, other than sign-and-trade possibilities. The Knicks are open to moving Zach Randolph and the $48 million he has left over three years, and they have received some inquiries.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This positive.
    Walsh just needs to best move POSSIBLE for a team.
    Either an expiring contract
    Draft pick
    or a player who fits this system (Bell, Arroyo, Barbosa, Diaw, etc)

Veteran

I dont see a team interested in taking on a head-ache case like Zach Randolph this offseason. But if I was the Knick President I would have several people working on trading Zach when the regular season ended.
    I remember I had thought of a trade during the trading deadline of Zach for injured Brand, but the Clippers are to wise and way to cheap for Zach contract.
    But Zach overall Performance needs a strong hustling "Kaman" alongside of it.

The Knicks will weep tears over coach D'Antoni decision to let F/C-Randolph Morris rebounding and shotblocking walk next door to the Championship Boston Celtics to replace FA Posey strong depth off of the bench.
    The Celtics will reap the benefits of everything Morris picked-up from sitting on the Knicks bench staying healthy for this summer to go work with Celtics defensive coach Thibeau refining his raw talents and skillz.
    Did'nt coach D'Antoni know that 6.11 F/C-Randolph Morris would have been the perfect young raw talent (Project) to train during an offseason to put alongside of Amare & Marion for running rebound/shotblocking depth on the uptempo Phoenix Suns???
    Coach D'Antoni has showed repeatedly he knows nothing about American young college talent...

its gonna be pretty hard to find a deal with salarys that match up though.

And LOL @ the whole Randolph Morris thing. The dude does not deserve to be in the NBA. I know people in my school that have a better all around game then Randolph Morris.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    And LOL @ the whole Randolph Morris thing. The dude does not deserve to be in the NBA. I know people in my school that have a better all around game then Randolph Morris.

I can tell already that you never seen Morris last two seasons in Kentucky. He is a Defensive player that has court vision and passing-skillz which know what to do with his defensive-rebounding. Or you did'nt watch his 28 mpg performance in the Knicks Summer League games either.

Under the right coach and system his Big-Man skillz would take alot of pressure off of players like KG or Gasol.
    How many times have you seen Morris on the court with Curry? none. or Zach? 9 minutes total in 3 games.
    Did Curry and Zach performance this season need a defensive bigman help? YES! YES! YES!
    When was the first time did Randolph Morris get playingtime this season?
    3 weeks after Curry went out with a season injury. LOL

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Any team that needs an inside presence will consider Zach Randolph. He's a beast in the paint and can score from just about any where. All this stuff about him being a black hole is crazy talk. Passing out of double teams is a small thing. Can he score, can he rebound? If you examine Zach's game there are clearly more pros then cons. He's just not the right fit for our team, but he would be a good fit in Chicago or Golden state, or even Philly.

The Knicks can easily be fixed salary wise by the season after next. (2009/10 season.) Trading Randolph/Crawford for short term and expiring contracts will potentially bring the Knicks salary down from $58,279,523 to $41,343,523 in the 2009/10 season.

Cleavland showed interest in Crawford a few months back. Eric Snow has a contract that expires this season which just about matches up with Crawford's. Philly, Chicago, Golden State and even Denver have reportedly expressed interest in Randolph. There are a lot of possibilities.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I can tell already that you never seen Morris last two seasons in Kentucky. He is a Defensive player that has court vision and passing-skillz which know what to do with his defensive-rebounding. Or you did'nt watch his 28 mpg performance in the Knicks Summer League games either.

Under the right coach and system his Big-Man skillz would take alot of pressure off of players like KG or Gasol.
    How many times have you seen Morris on the court with Curry? none. or Zach? 9 minutes total in 3 games.
    Did Curry and Zach performance this season need a defensive bigman help? YES! YES! YES!
    Actually, your right. I never saw him play in Kentucky. but there is a big difference in the ncaa and the nba. there is also a big difference in the nba summer league and the nba. I actually hope your right. I hope that Randolph Morris turns into a different player with other big man help (if Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph are considered help). I just dont know if it will happen or not.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

randolph morris = Felton Spencer

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    randolph morris = Felton Spencer
    or: Randolph Morris = Marc Fish

Kiyaman trying to make everything dark and gloomy for the Knicks again...

morris is more softer than frye...im glad he's outta here

I dont see a team interested in taking on a head-ache case like Zach Randolph this offseason. But if I was the Knick President I would have several people working on trading Zach when the regular season ended.
    I remember I had thought of a trade during the trading deadline of Zach for injured Brand, but the Clippers are to wise and way to cheap for Zach contract.

The Knicks will weep tears over coach D'Antoni decision to let F/C-Randolph Morris rebounding and shotblocking walk next door to the Championship Boston Celtics to replace FA Posey strong depth off of the bench.
    The Celtics will reap the benefits of everything Morris picked-up from sitting on the Knicks bench staying healthy for this summer to go work with Celtics defensive coach Thibeau refining his raw talents and skillz.
    Did'nt coach D'Antoni know that 6.11 F/C-Randolph Morris would have been the perfect young raw talent (Project) to train during an offseason to put alongside of Amare & Marion for running rebound/shotblocking depth on the uptempo Phoenix Suns???
    Coach D'Antoni has showed repeatedly he knows nothing about American young college talent...
    Kiya being Kiya, but I gotta admit, the summer league would've won more games then the last years Knicks

Yeah I know he was incrediable last year Dantoni and Walsh must be out of there mind to let go of a guy who couldnt even get any run on the worst team in the nba

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you really bealive that the summer league is a real league the only diffrence between that joke of a league and west 4th street is that you cant drink forties and smoke blounts in the arena but actually there is more talent at west 4th come out of the closet and admit your a NETS fan and stop looking for nonsense to complain about