Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77

Thread: If Marbury gets bought out I Will Leave Knicksonline

  1. #46
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Worst insult ever.
    See, this is why we always have arguments. You always seem to get into people's business. I didn't even say anything to you, and you're already attacking me. lol Not only is what you're saying not true, I wasn't even talking to you. If this is one of your feeble attempts at becoming popular in this forum, because you're jealous of me, it's not working. If you wanna be at my level, I understand. A lot of people respect me on this site and they think I'm a good poster. You'll get there, too. Just post more often. No need to hate. And actually, I'm pretty sure there's people on this site that already like your posts. You do have a rep point, after all.

  2. #47
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Blumatic

    If anybody still believes Steph will save this franchise, such a person has taken a blow to their basketball knowledge credibility.
    Who said that?

    Find who said that or get out.

  3. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Here's my point so that ABCD can shut up. The Knicks winning % with Marbury is .402. Great. Do you think that acceptable, I'd hate to see your report card. The personal attacks, their simply weak son. Do you believe Marbury is the greatest Knick ever? Cause peep this. Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Mark Jackson, Charles Oakley all better Knick players have been traded. So **** Marbury! He shouldn't even be mentioned with those class of winners. If those guys aren't untouchable, why is Marbury? I'd love tosee this answer......

  4. #49
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Here's my point so that ABCD can shut up. The Knicks winning % with Marbury is .402. Great. Do you think that acceptable, I'd hate to see your report card. The personal attacks, their simply weak son. Do you believe Marbury is the greatest Knick ever? Cause peep this. Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Mark Jackson, Charles Oakley all better Knick players have been traded. So **** Marbury! He shouldn't even be mentioned with those class of winners. If those guys aren't untouchable, why is Marbury? I'd love tosee this answer......
    I just graduated High School, and I got accepted into CUNY. My grades are good. I wasn't making any personal attacks. Tuneraddict came out of left field and tried to insult me, and I didn't even say anything to him. You tried to insult me, and said if my mother gave me permission to stay up on the internet this late. You don't know me. You don't know my mother. So that's that. Stop trying to act like you're this angel that didn't say or do anything. People have fights with you on this website for a reason. I'm not the only one that has had arguments with you. You've also tried starting fights with MSG and metrocard on numerous occasions.

    PS- Patrick Ewing was untouchable, at the time he was playing basketball. Scott Layden just made a stupid trade.

  5. #50
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I just graduated High School, and I got accepted into CUNY. My grades are good. I wasn't making any personal attacks. Tuneraddict came out of left field and tried to insult me, and I didn't even say anything to him. You tried to insult me, and said if my mother gave me permission to stay up on the internet this late. You don't know me. You don't know my mother. So that's that. Stop trying to act like you're this angel that didn't say or do anything. People have fights with you on this website for a reason. I'm not the only one that has had arguments with you. You've also tried starting fights with MSG and metrocard on numerous occasions.

    PS- Patrick Ewing was untouchable, at the time he was playing basketball. Scott Layden just made a stupid trade.
    yo abcd you take this site too personal bro. Of course if someone wants to make you look like a fool there gonna say that your bedtime has passed or some shyt. Were messin around with eachother but trying to prove a statment...try to get around the insults of what people have said to you and just answer the questions best you can. No one cares if you graduated highschool or not or if you Mom gave you persmission to be on the internet...i dont care...but if you have a view i dont agree with im going to let you and everyone know about it. If people think your insults suck than thats their opinion let them say it, dont think that every insult is a personal attack that's just bein paranoid. The more you take everything personal the more everyone on this site will kill you verbally because everyone loves to mess wit the paranoid kid know what i mean? Just some advice.

  6. #51
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Here's my point so that ABCD can shut up. The Knicks winning % with Marbury is .402. Great. Do you think that acceptable, I'd hate to see your report card. The personal attacks, their simply weak son. Do you believe Marbury is the greatest Knick ever? Cause peep this. Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Mark Jackson, Charles Oakley all better Knick players have been traded. So **** Marbury! He shouldn't even be mentioned with those class of winners. If those guys aren't untouchable, why is Marbury? I'd love tosee this answer......
    Can you make a point without sounding sexually frustrated?


    All ABCD pointed out was that Knicks are far worse without Marbury and he had the stats to back it up.
    Its a PROVEN fact, so why not be a man and accept it and continue debating?

    The problem with some people here is that they don't know when to accept when they're wrong or not, despite how much information is against them.

    ABCD does his research for a reason.

    Now you got him in a diss argument because you guys fail to understand simple facts.

  7. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Since Metro and ABCD can't read I'll help y'all. THE KNICKS HAVE NEVER WON WITH MARBURY. Is that the truth or a lie? Have we hung a banner in the Marbury era? No. Will we? No. To point out a 40% win rate to support he's a winner is flat out stupid. Would you two dummies want the Knicks to keep rockin a hot .402 win rate? Marbury doesn't play D, doesn't distribute the ball to teammates where they can be effective (Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas and KVH all complained of this). Plus he quit on the team last year and lied that he was told to go home! What is he, a 5 year old? If Isiah had said to stand in the corner, would he have done that too? Marbury is a career loser, and nobody can dispute that. The numbers ABCD supplied on reiterated what I've always said since day 1.

  8. #53
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    A lie.

    Knicks went 23-18 with Marbury after the trade.

    So they won 23 times.

    Basketball is a team sport, and over the last 5 years Marbury has had the whackest teammates you could find in the NBA.

    Not even the top 10 players in the NBA could make the Knicks a .500 team, so whats the point of all this bitching?

    Marbury isn't responsible for all the losing, I'm hoping your not as retarded as ugly and fat you are. So this shouldn't be one of your crazy ass beliefs no one would co-sign with.

  9. #54
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    A lie.

    Knicks went 23-18 with Marbury after the trade.

    So they won 23 times.

    Basketball is a team sport, and over the last 5 years Marbury has had the whackest teammates you could find in the NBA.

    Not even the top 10 players in the NBA could make the Knicks a .500 team, so whats the point of all this bitching?

    Marbury isn't responsible for all the losing, I'm hoping your not as retarded as ugly and fat you are. So this shouldn't be one of your crazy ass beliefs no one would co-sign with.

    False. Subtract Marbury and add one of the top 10 players in the league and the Knicks would have been a 500 team no doubt about. Heres a few players that would have made the Knicks a .500 if it wasn't for Marbury.

    Lebron
    Duncan
    Kobe
    Shaq a few years back
    Chris Paul
    KG

    Theres more but we'll leave it at that. Stop living for the one 3 month period Marbury had success here.

  10. #55
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Who said that?

    Find who said that or get out.
    Get Out? Wow

    Did I say anybody said it? No.

    If anybody believes than yes. I was responding in general. So YOU must have an emotional attachment to Steph. I seen you post before an you are very knowledgeable. But to react to my post in attacking and personal matter matter proves you are an emotional dude.

    So telling me to "Get Out" is a John Amaechi move. You have no ground for you words. You have just exposed yourself as an emotional one.

    And if ANYONE HERE believes Steph will save this franchise or important to the Knicks on a basketball level is sadly mistaken. His still being a Knick is a financial strategy move.

  11. #56
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    A lie.

    Knicks went 23-18 with Marbury after the trade.

    So they won 23 times.

    Basketball is a team sport, and over the last 5 years Marbury has had the whackest teammates you could find in the NBA.

    Not even the top 10 players in the NBA could make the Knicks a .500 team, so whats the point of all this bitching?

    Marbury isn't responsible for all the losing, I'm hoping your not as retarded as ugly and fat you are. So this shouldn't be one of your crazy ass beliefs no one would co-sign with.
    worst in da league??u gotta be kiddin me, theres talent on this team, this team is just missing a LEADER, something obviously marbury cant seem to be

  12. #57
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    False. Subtract Marbury and add one of the top 10 players in the league and the Knicks would have been a 500 team no doubt about. Heres a few players that would have made the Knicks a .500 if it wasn't for Marbury.

    Lebron
    Duncan
    Kobe
    Shaq a few years back
    Chris Paul
    KG

    Theres more but we'll leave it at that. Stop living for the one 3 month period Marbury had success here.

    The 3 month period showed what Marbury is capable of. Why deny that fact?

    Frank Williams
    Shandon Anderson
    Lebron James
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed

    Frank Williams
    Shandon Anderson
    Tim Thomas
    Tim Duncan
    Nazr Mohammed

    Frank Williams
    Kobe Bryant
    Tim Thomas
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed


    Are you serious?

    All of those rosters wouldn't get passed the Eastern Conference Champions NJ Nets.

    The Knicks got WORSE as the seasons went by.

    Marbury never had a real supporting cast to begin with, blaming him for the losing is straight up ignorant.

    Originally Posted by datruth
    worst in da league??u gotta be kiddin me, theres talent on this team, this team is just missing a LEADER, something obviously marbury cant seem to be
    DaTruth, the talent on this team has been overrated by Isiah since day 1. Crawford and Curry just aren't that good

  13. #58
    Member lanceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    23-18? And that's... hmm.. oh a total of 41 games! HALF A SEASON. And don't forget the playoff sweep where during that lone game we could have won, Marbs kept chucking up threes with us hanging on to a measly lead. And after that season?? Nothing.

    We have to understand here that all that excitement from the 2nd half of that season was all spur of the moment. After what seemed like an enternity of having Eisley as the Knicks starting PG, we finally had a supposed star and leader, and that time we just weren't used yet to missing the playoffs. Right now there's practically no point hanging on to that 23-18 record and consider it one of the "good times" or evidence of Marbury's greatness. It's freakin' 2008 already! We've learned enough of him.

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I've said this before, but why hold on to someone for one year, if it means nothing and he pisses his teammates off? With or without Marbury the Knicks are not going anywhere next year.

    The only reason Donnie would buy out Marbury is because he is "incredibly unpopular with his teammates". It wouldn't make sense to buy out your best player in the final year of his contract unless he was negatively effecting the team.

    I'm starting to wonder if you guys are Knick fans, or Marbury fans.
    Don't know why some people keep ignoring this. A couple of Marbury supporters get all defensive and hostile thinking it's us who introduced the idea of buying him out in the first place.

  14. #59
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    yo abcd you take this site too personal bro. Of course if someone wants to make you look like a fool there gonna say that your bedtime has passed or some shyt. Were messin around with eachother but trying to prove a statment...try to get around the insults of what people have said to you and just answer the questions best you can. No one cares if you graduated highschool or not or if you Mom gave you persmission to be on the internet...i dont care...but if you have a view i dont agree with im going to let you and everyone know about it. If people think your insults suck than thats their opinion let them say it, dont think that every insult is a personal attack that's just bein paranoid. The more you take everything personal the more everyone on this site will kill you verbally because everyone loves to mess wit the paranoid kid know what i mean? Just some advice.
    You don't know Dr. Carpy. He's started stuff with numerous people on this site. He called metrocard the B word on another thread. How is that playing around? I know what you're saying, cause you're probably not like Dr. Crappy, but he does like to start stuff with other people. I didn't insult Tuneraddict. He said things to me on two different threads, which led to arguments, and this is the third thread where he's said something to me. On a previous thread, he told me to stop crying about something that he didn't agree with me on, and I didn't even say anything to him. Then he was saying some stuff to me on the farewell Marbury thread. It sounds to me like he's trying to harass me, but I'm not into all that nonsense.

  15. #60
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    The 3 month period showed what Marbury is capable of. Why deny that fact?

    Frank Williams
    Shandon Anderson
    Lebron James
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed

    Frank Williams
    Shandon Anderson
    Tim Thomas
    Tim Duncan
    Nazr Mohammed

    Frank Williams
    Kobe Bryant
    Tim Thomas
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed


    Are you serious?

    All of those rosters wouldn't get passed the Eastern Conference Champions NJ Nets.

    The Knicks got WORSE as the seasons went by.

    Marbury never had a real supporting cast to begin with, blaming him for the losing is straight up ignorant.



    DaTruth, the talent on this team has been overrated by Isiah since day 1. Crawford and Curry just aren't that good

    You said that no superstar could have made this team .500 over the last 5 seasons Metro. You never said that no superstar would have helped us beat the Nets in one season.

    Your telling me if we did an even up trade last season Lebron for Marbruy or Duncan for Marbury we wouldn't have been in .500 last season? Your nuts.

    Superstars are supposed to make players better. And Marbury has never done that. The end

    You also fail to mention during the 3 month period that Keith Van Horn probably was playing the best basketball of his career before being traded (forced out by Marbury) and Micheal Doleac and Kurt Thomas were in the mist of there best seasons.

    Also what has he done since that 3 month period. The Knicks record with Marbury not counting that half a season is 90-150 thats 60 games under .500. Marbury has never even made an all-star team as a member of the Knicks. That means he's never been one of the 12 best players in the Eastern Conference.


    Face the facts the "best player"/face of the franchise is blamed when the team does bad. If an NFL team is struggling the QB is blamed. If the Yankees struggle A-Rod gets the blame. When the Knicks are awful the highest paid, face of the franchise, "best player" gets blamed.
    Last edited by GetRealistic; Jul 09, 2008 at 14:00.

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury speaks out
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 12:14
  2. Stephon Marbury Banned From MSG!!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2008, 19:28
  3. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: Dec 23, 2007, 11:35
  5. Clyde to leave MSG?
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2006, 21:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •