Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Marbury gets bought out I Will Leave Knicksonline

When was the last time i even mentioned Curry in post. Curry makes a lot less money and his contract comes off the books sooner so of course I'd rather have Curry on my team. Thats just common sense.

We had one major difference on our team from last year and two years ago and that was Zach RAndolph. Curry went from averaging 19.5 to doing next to nothing. So yea Randolph is a big part of the problem.

You fail to see the goal. I don't want to be an average team and thats what a player like Randolph makes this team. I want to be a great team in 3 or 4 years, and getting Randolph off the books makes us a huge player in free agency.

Oh yeah, Curry can be optioned off the team due to his early termination clause and be gone.

I never said Curry was a great player i just merely said Randolph is the bigger problem due to the money he makes. Get a Clue. You post how Curry's offense will improve under D'Antoni and then try to bash me for saying the those exact words 2 months earlier.

Get a life shouln't you be off at sleep away camp little boy.

I've said this before, but why hold on to someone for one year, if it means nothing and he pisses his teammates off? With or without Marbury the Knicks are not going anywhere next year.

The only reason Donnie would buy out Marbury is because he is "incredibly unpopular with his teammates". It wouldn't make sense to buy out your best player in the final year of his contract unless he was negatively effecting the team.

I'm starting to wonder if you guys are Knick fans, or Marbury fans.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You shouldn't speak as a former-Isiahsexual.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You shouldn't speak as a former-Isiahsexual.
    What was that? I couldn't understand you with Marbury's balls in your mouth.

Marbury being bought out will be a massive mistake. Duhon is not a starting PG at this stage of his career. The smart move by management would be to let the contract expire, play him for the season and then if there are issues still there then get rid of him. At this stage he is still the best player on the team and we are not in a state to start throwing away our best player.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Marbury being bought out will be a massive mistake. Duhon is not a starting PG at this stage of his career. The smart move by management would be to let the contract expire, play him for the season and then if there are issues still there then get rid of him. At this stage he is still the best player on the team and we are not in a state to start throwing away our best player.
    I understand your logic here. I've said previously that I was willing to give Marbury another chance. But the damage done may not be repairable. Donnie said he liked Steph and thinks he can still play. So, there must have been something that he has learned from interviewing the rest of the Knicks players. He wouldn't buy out the best player unless he felt there was no other way.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I understand your logic here. I've said previously that I was willing to give Marbury another chance. But the damage done may not be repairable. Donnie said he liked Steph and thinks he can still play. So, there must have been something that he has learned from interviewing the rest of the Knicks players. He wouldn't buy out the best player unless he felt there was no other way.
    yeah the only reason he would do this is if other players have said something

I'm starting to wonder if you guys are Knick fans, or Marbury fans.
    That Pretty Much Sums It Up, Its Like People Dont Care to See The Team Fail As Long As They Can Throw Marbury Puttin Up Decent Numbers As A Means To Say Its Not His Fault. Hes Been Here The Longest, Its Time To Go Another Direction Already.

What was that? I couldn't understand you with Marbury's balls in your mouth.
    LMAO. That was hilarious.

12th man

LJ4ptplay, how long in your bed did you lay in depressed after Isiah got the canned?

How does it feel to suck the guy's dick for 4 years and see him be a bigger failure than you?

Honestly.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    When was the last time i even mentioned Curry in post. Curry makes a lot less money and his contract comes off the books sooner so of course I'd rather have Curry on my team. Thats just common sense.

We had one major difference on our team from last year and two years ago and that was Zach RAndolph. Curry went from averaging 19.5 to doing next to nothing. So yea Randolph is a big part of the problem.

You fail to see the goal. I don't want to be an average team and thats what a player like Randolph makes this team. I want to be a great team in 3 or 4 years, and getting Randolph off the books makes us a huge player in free agency.

Oh yeah, Curry can be optioned off the team due to his early termination clause and be gone.

I never said Curry was a great player i just merely said Randolph is the bigger problem due to the money he makes. Get a Clue. You post how Curry's offense will improve under D'Antoni and then try to bash me for saying the those exact words 2 months earlier.

Get a life shouln't you be off at sleep away camp little boy.
    I never said Curry's offense will improve under D'Antoni. Reread what I wrote. I said that Curry would probably average more points if Randolph wasn't around. But I also mentioned that Curry sucks, and that he will never be a good defender, rebounder, free throw shooter, passer, and he will always be foul prone and turnover prone. That doesn't sound like I was being nice to Curry to me. I also implied that Randolph is a better player than Curry, in that post. And by the way, the last time you talked about Curry was in the Fantasy Draft Thread. That was about a month ago. So you actually have been talking in a positive way about Curry recently. If you want to squash the beef, I'm fine with it. But don't try to act like you're innocent. You came on this site claiming that I'm a cc of MSG and metrocard which is clearly untrue. And you said that all because you disagreed with my views on the Marbury situation. You can ask metrocard and MSG if we sometimes don't agree on certain things. I bet you they'll tell you that we sometimes don't agree on certain things. Wanna know why? Because we're different people with different point of views. Also, I'm not a little boy. I'm younger than you, I'm 18, but that's not a little boy. If you think that's a little boy then you must've not accomplished much in your life. Like I said before, I'm willing to squash the beef if you are. Let me know as soon as you get the chance.

Apparently, I missed the memo where the Knicks would cease operations without Stephon Marbury. Do you know what the Knicks are with Stephon Marbury? A sub .500 team. Here's exhibit A:

03-04: 39–43
    04-05: 33–49
    05:06: 23-59
    06-07: 33-49
    07-08: 23-59

So please, the way I figure it, the sun will still rise in the East and set in the West. Hopefully you 2 are productive in your time off. Take care of yorself MSG.
    Last edited by dr.carpy; Jul 08, 2008 at 01:28.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Apparently, I missed the memo where the Knicks would cease operations without Stephon Marbury. Do you know what the Knicks are with Stephon Marbury? A sub .500 team. Here's exhibit A:

03-04: 39–43
    04-05: 33–49
    05:06: 23-59
    06-07: 33-49
    07-08: 23-59

So please, the way I figure it, the sun will still rise in the East and set in the West. Hopefully you 2 are productive in your time off. Take care of yorself MSG.
    Here's exibit B.
    Knicks record without Marbury, over the last 3 years: 22-66
    Knicks record without Marbury, over the last 5 years: 38-91

2003-2004 season: Games Marbury was not with the team 41
    Knick record without Marbury- 16-25
    Knick record with Marbury- 23-18

2004-2005 season: Games Marbury was out: 0
    Knick record with Marbury 33-49

2005-2006 season: Games Marbury missed-22
    Knicks record during his absence: 3-19
    Knicks record without his absence- 20-40

2006-2007 season: Games Marbury missed-8
    Knicks record during his absence: 2-6
    Knicks record without his absence: 31-43

2007-2008 season: Games Marbury missed-58
    Knicks record during Marbury's absence: 17-41
    Knicks record without his absence: 6-18
    Knicks record with Marbury out of the starting lineup: 17-46
    Knicks record with Marbury in the Starting lineup: 6-13

Knick overall record with Marbury: 113-168(.402)
    Knick overall record without Marbury: 38-91(.294)

Looks like the Knicks actually play better with Marbury than they do without him.

12th man

Originally Posted by abcd
    Here's exibit B.

Looks like the Knicks actually play better with Marbury than they do without him.

GOT 'EM

GetReal sorry man, but

Originally Posted by abcd
    Here's exibit B.

So the team is STILL UNDER .500 RIght? And significantly so, right. ABCD, does your mommy know that you're on the internet without her permission at a site for grown ups? Seriously you proved that the Knicks suck with him in the line up. For 21 milli, there's no one in the NBA you'd rather have? Feel free to put your thinking cap on.