Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77

Thread: If Marbury gets bought out I Will Leave Knicksonline

  1. #31
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    So the team is STILL UNDER .500 RIght? And significantly so, right. ABCD, does your mommy know that you're on the internet without her permission at a site for grown ups? Seriously you proved that the Knicks suck with him in the line up. For 21 milli, there's no one in the NBA you'd rather have? Feel free to put your thinking cap on.
    I'm a man. I'm not a little f@qqoty ass prick like you. My point was that the Knicks are better with Marbury than they are without him, based on the last 5 years. I proved my point. You didn't prove yours. You was trying to act like if Marbury hasn't done anything for the team, and the fact that the Knicks win an average of 11% more games with him vs. without him prove you're wrong. The fact that the Knicks are .402 with him proves that had Isiah made good trades, the Knicks would've most likely made the playoffs, and they actually did make the playoffs in the 03-04 season. So you haven't proven anything other than you're a faqqot that sucks Isiah Thomas, Jim Dolan, and the owner of the NYT's dick. Congratulations, dr. Crappy.
    [IMG]http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/Blog-Photos/Pic-Dog****OnClinton.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I'm a man. I'm not a little f@qqoty ass prick like you. My point was that the Knicks are better with Marbury than they are without him, based on the last 5 years. I proved my point. You didn't prove yours. You was trying to act like if Marbury hasn't done anything for the team, and the fact that the Knicks win an average of 11% more games with him vs. without him prove you're wrong. The fact that the Knicks are .402 with him proves that had Isiah made good trades, the Knicks would've most likely made the playoffs, and they actually did make the playoffs in the 03-04 season. So you haven't proven anything other than you're a faqqot that sucks Isiah Thomas, Jim Dolan, and the owner of the NYT's dick. Congratulations, dr. Crappy.
    [IMG]http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/Blog-Photos/Pic-Dog****OnClinton.jpg[/IMG]
    Carpy is the worst poster on this site and the worst human being in the planet.
    Don't waste your breathe on him, he's always sexually frustrated.

  3. #33
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I'm a man. I'm not a little f@qqoty ass prick like you. My point was that the Knicks are better with Marbury than they are without him, based on the last 5 years. I proved my point. You didn't prove yours. You was trying to act like if Marbury hasn't done anything for the team, and the fact that the Knicks win an average of 11% more games with him vs. without him prove you're wrong. The fact that the Knicks are .402 with him proves that had Isiah made good trades, the Knicks would've most likely made the playoffs, and they actually did make the playoffs in the 03-04 season. So you haven't proven anything other than you're a faqqot that sucks Isiah Thomas, Jim Dolan, and the owner of the NYT's dick. Congratulations, dr. Crappy.
    [IMG]http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/Blog-Photos/Pic-Dog****OnClinton.jpg[/IMG]
    yo that pic wit the dog ****tin on clinton is priceless i dont know what this arguement in this thread is about cuz all i saw was that pic and had to laugh...good stuff.

  4. #34
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Why do we go through the same **** over and over??? lol

    Listen next week - we all know what is Donnie's plan for Marbury.
    The only reason Donnie has to buyout marbury is if he thinks he will be a negative locker room presence. Marbury stated that he will be going to train with the summer league. If he does go - this means that Donnie does not mind him being around the young blood and doesn't believe that he would "poison" their minds.
    If for some reason, he doesn't do go - then you know for sure...he's done in NY.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Despite reports of his impending doom, an unfazed Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury said he will not change plans and is heading to Las Vegas Friday to work out with KnicksNew York Knicks veterans at a voluntary minicamp coinciding with summer league.

    New hire Chris Duhon and Marbury's potential point-guard successor is also expected to work out with Marbury in Vegas, where the Knicks summer-league team will hold its first practice Friday night. Can you say awkward?

    Marbury was in the Bahamas vacationing with his family on July 4 when Duhon agreed to terms with the Knicks on a two-year contract, after which his agent, Kevin Bradbury, labeled Duhon the Knicks starting point guard.

    Knicks: MORE: Knicks Blog

    That further fueled speculation Marbury's Knicks' career was over.

    "We will see how everything plays out in time," Marbury wrote in an e-mail to The Post yesterday from Los Angeles, where he is training in the Hollywood Hills.

    A source aware of Marbury's status claims a decision won't be made on his future until August, at the earliest, after Knicks president Donnie Walsh plays the trade market. The Knicks want to see what more they can do before deciding whether to waive Marbury.

    Walsh also wants to evaluate disappointing second-year point guard Mardy CollinsMardy Collins and combo guard Nate Robinson during summer league.

    Walsh told a confidant last week he wants Duhon to push Marbury in training camp. But Walsh, a lawyer, has made misleading statements before during his brief Knicks reign.

    "It's premature," one source said of Marbury's release. "That hasn't been decided. There are other things that can happen."

    Despite the company line of evaluating the roster in August, this doesn't reek of a basketball decision. Marbury is better than any PG the Knicks have, but it seems the team wants Marbury back only as a last resort.

    Marbury will perhaps become the scapegoat for last year's sexual harassment defeat, or his exit could become a symbol of next season's "fresh start."

    Despite attempts, it's unlikely Marbury can be traded because they'd have to take back $21 million of contracts that expire before 2010.

    Jamal Crawford, being shopped because his contract goes into 2010, could be traded, creating a stronger need for Marbury, whom Mike D'Antoni hasn't discounted playing alongside Duhon.

    His friends say Marbury isn't worried about future employment if released. The Celtics would be on his radar, considering they need point-guard help and former teammate Kevin Garnett respects his game more than anyone. But on another level Marbury would be devastated at not getting a chance to reverse a tragic 2007-08 season where he played in just 24 games. Marbury lost his father, Donald, and lost his father figure, Isiah Thomas, in a feud that started in November, and his health, succumbing to another ankle surgery.

    The Post reported last month Thomas sent Marbury home from Phoenix to be bought out of his contract. Sources believe Thomas turned on Marbury, irate at his overly blunt testimony during the trial regarding his affair with a club intern.
    Last edited by Trin_Starr; Jul 08, 2008 at 10:11.

  5. #35
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    LJ4ptplay, how long in your bed did you lay in depressed after Isiah got the canned?

    How does it feel to suck the guy's dick for 4 years and see him be a bigger failure than you?

    Honestly.
    I've made myself pretty clear as to how much I hate Isiah. For some reason you think disliking Marbury means you're an Isiahsexual.

    How long will you cry like a little girl when Marbury is gone? You said you would leave KOL for 2 months because he will no longer be on the team. Now that's just f*cking pathetic. Like I said before, a Marbury fan over a Knick fan. No more Marbury in a Knicks uniform. What will you masturbate too?
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Jul 08, 2008 at 14:56.

  6. #36
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I will lose all respect for you two if you boycott KOL if Marbury is traded or released. What does KOL have to do with that. It's not our decision to release Marbury. If it were mine, I'd shift him to the two and trade Crawford, but it's not. Not that I necessarily want you guys to keep posting because I appose nonsense and dickridery but don't bitch out. Pull your skirt back down B. People get traded every month B.

  7. #37
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    the more telling sign...

    What would be the crowd's reaction when Steph comes back to the garden on an opposing team?

    I'd say 12% cheers 15% indifference and the rest would be the "Boo on every touch" Howard Eisley treatment.

  8. #38
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I say he comes back as a C - and drives to the basket all game long - cause we all know - the knicks leave the paint WIDE open lol

  9. #39
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    honestly... i have read where multiple knicks have heard that he's a change man every season and he no matter what never lives up to the hype... You need someone you can trust... a LEADER... marbury isnt that... we need to part ways with him and move on.....

  10. #40
    Member KnicksFan4Realz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Knick overall record with Marbury: 113-168(.402)
    Knick overall record without Marbury: 38-91(.294)

    This is why the **** i can't stand Marbury supporters. Cats are seriously co-signing Marbury like the KNICKs are .700 with him in the games. I mean we are talking about 11%!!!!

    11% better with him...equates to him still being on the team, and being paid 20 million dollars? It breaks my heart to say this...but **** I'd rather have Allan Houston back on the team for that price. Atleast when he failed...he didn't get in other people's way and show up the franchise with dissing the coaches, the management, and the fans.

    How ****ty have things gotten when 11% better with one player is acceptable to a TRUE KNICKS FAN?

    Man it's like being happy to get a handjob, and she promised you *****.The **** kind of Mickey Mouse **** is this!!!

    Marbury has had 5 seasons to show me something...In the words of Riley Freeman...

    "Looking real gay my *****"

  11. #41
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    Knick overall record with Marbury: 113-168(.402)
    Knick overall record without Marbury: 38-91(.294)

    This is why the **** i can't stand Marbury supporters. Cats are seriously co-signing Marbury like the KNICKs are .700 with him in the games. I mean we are talking about 11%!!!!

    11% better with him...equates to him still being on the team, and being paid 20 million dollars? It breaks my heart to say this...but **** I'd rather have Allan Houston back on the team for that price. Atleast when he failed...he didn't get in other people's way and show up the franchise with dissing the coaches, the management, and the fans.

    How ****ty have things gotten when 11% better with one player is acceptable to a TRUE KNICKS FAN?

    Man it's like being happy to get a handjob, and she promised you *****.The **** kind of Mickey Mouse **** is this!!!

    Marbury has had 5 seasons to show me something...In the words of Riley Freeman...

    "Looking real gay my *****"
    Calm down, darth vader. Your bootleg style on this website makes you look like a joke. Try acting like yourself. This isn't I love New York. Acting like an idiot isn't going to get you any fame. My point was that the team plays better w/ Marbury than they do without him. The numbers prove my case. I also said, if you read my post carefully, that if Isiah made good trades, we might've made the playoffs. Is it easier to make moves and become a playoff team with a .402 team, or a .294 team? It's common sense. Try using some.

    ps-the only gay person in here is you. I bet you watch the gay channel all the time, and you probably have hundreds of dollars in gay porn stashed in your bra.

  12. #42
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I've made myself pretty clear as to how much I hate Isiah. For some reason you think disliking Marbury means you're an Isiahsexual.

    How long will you cry like a little girl when Marbury is gone? You said you would leave KOL for 2 months because he will no longer be on the team. Now that's just f*cking pathetic. Like I said before, a Marbury fan over a Knick fan. No more Marbury in a Knicks uniform. What will you masturbate too?
    Everyone on this site proclaimed you as an Isiahsexual though, so you'll have to get over it and move it. We may not agree on everything, but you were an Isiahsexual who got burnt back in the day. Don't forget about your history.

    I'm a Knick fan, everyone in this site knows my passion for this team. My statements are directed for the best for the Knicks.


    Originally Posted by donchris
    I will lose all respect for you two if you boycott KOL if Marbury is traded or released. What does KOL have to do with that. It's not our decision to release Marbury. If it were mine, I'd shift him to the two and trade Crawford, but it's not. Not that I necessarily want you guys to keep posting because I appose nonsense and dickridery but don't bitch out. Pull your skirt back down B. People get traded every month B.

    Calm down, I'll leave for two months or even more because I'll be working two jobs and going to school full time and won't have the time to post like I do now.

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    Knick overall record with Marbury: 113-168(.402)
    Knick overall record without Marbury: 38-91(.294)

    This is why the **** i can't stand Marbury supporters. Cats are seriously co-signing Marbury like the KNICKs are .700 with him in the games. I mean we are talking about 11%!!!!

    11% better with him...equates to him still being on the team, and being paid 20 million dollars? It breaks my heart to say this...but **** I'd rather have Allan Houston back on the team for that price. Atleast when he failed...he didn't get in other people's way and show up the franchise with dissing the coaches, the management, and the fans.

    How ****ty have things gotten when 11% better with one player is acceptable to a TRUE KNICKS FAN?

    Man it's like being happy to get a handjob, and she promised you *****.The **** kind of Mickey Mouse **** is this!!!

    Marbury has had 5 seasons to show me something...In the words of Riley Freeman...

    "Looking real gay my *****"
    40% > 29%.

    Its a fact and a huge difference in team play. What would you rather have, a 49% team or a 60% team? Exactly, 11% is a huge difference, stop being depressed and just accept ABCD roasting you, it happends. You lack the facts, so when other dudes come in here with heavy facts that outweighs your irrelevant opinion, it becomes a slaughter.

    Dissing the coaches?
    Are you an Isiahsexual too?

    I would diss Isiah on a daily basis if he was my coach.

    He lets his players get out of shape.
    Has no game plan.
    Has no playing style.
    Lets the worst defenders get the most playing time.
    Puts his best player under the bus and uses him as the scapegoat.
    Has new players every month.
    Mad reasons to diss Isiah.

    So you crying about Stephon dropping ether on Isiah makes you an Isiahsexual.

    You caught feelings in defense for Isiah, you've been exposed now.

    Ha, "True Knicks fan" If you're a "true Knicks fan", then me and many others would rather be "nontrue KNicks fan".

    You've been getting slayed, b; its not looking pretty

  13. #43
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This Marbury love fest is ridiculous. I have rooted for Steph for so long, but he always has beef with his coaches, if its not Steph's way it's the highway. That Chart that was posted was the worst kind of supporting evidence i've ever seen. I hope you never counsel for Steph.

    Granted he never had the help, but you CAN NOT say that Steph is a leader of men. He lost me when he threatened to expose Isiah. Now, Isiah is an ass as well, but WOW, blackmailing?

    Steph may need to be on a team where he is not that man and he has no clout. I still feel he has some power over this franchise, even though the regime has changed. Steph said he changed last year for the better, he found Christ, and all that stuff, and he just threatens his coach.

    For the past 3 years he's been on the bench in the 4th quarter. I really don't see the point in Steph playing for the Knicks except to showcase for a deal.

    If anybody still believes Steph will save this franchise, such a person has taken a blow to their basketball knowledge credibility.

    Now Duhon, I dont believe in him either, but it's a good move, because the nature of the contract means he is he for the very short term. Cheap deal, short deal, younger player, i've heard of some run ins with coaches, but he is not the man here and it is short term.

    GO KNICKS

  14. #44
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Blumatic
    This Marbury love fest is ridiculous. I have rooted for Steph for so long, but he always has beef with his coaches, if its not Steph's way it's the highway. That Chart that was posted was the worst kind of supporting evidence i've ever seen. I hope you never counsel for Steph.

    Granted he never had the help, but you CAN NOT say that Steph is a leader of men. He lost me when he threatened to expose Isiah. Now, Isiah is an ass as well, but WOW, blackmailing?

    Steph may need to be on a team where he is not that man and he has no clout. I still feel he has some power over this franchise, even though the regime has changed. Steph said he changed last year for the better, he found Christ, and all that stuff, and he just threatens his coach.

    For the past 3 years he's been on the bench in the 4th quarter. I really don't see the point in Steph playing for the Knicks except to showcase for a deal.

    If anybody still believes Steph will save this franchise, such a person has taken a blow to their basketball knowledge credibility.

    Now Duhon, I dont believe in him either, but it's a good move, because the nature of the contract means he is he for the very short term. Cheap deal, short deal, younger player, i've heard of some run ins with coaches, but he is not the man here and it is short term.

    GO KNICKS
    The deal was short, but it was not cheap. Donnie Walsh had to spend 12 million dollars on Duhon, and he spent all of the MLE exception that was left. We could've got Keyon Dooling, Royal Ivey(defensive player of the year in college and would've cost less than 12 million dollars) or Mikael Pietrus, with that kind of money. We could've also got a free agent center-something that the Knicks desperately need with fat Curry, fat James, and free agent Morris on the team. Primoz Brezec or 76ers' Herbert Hill would've been a nice pickup for little money.

  15. #45
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I bet you watch the gay channel all the time, and you probably have hundreds of dollars in gay porn stashed in your bra.
    Worst insult ever.

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury speaks out
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 11:14
  2. Stephon Marbury Banned From MSG!!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2008, 18:28
  3. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: Dec 23, 2007, 10:35
  5. Clyde to leave MSG?
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2006, 20:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •