Tech problems with the site?

Paul1355

All Star
Sometimes when I post something it doesn't come up and then if i reload the site a bunch of times then the site will show my post..is it just me or is there somethin screwed wit this site sometimes? And it tells me to log in 50 times when i already logged in...happen to anyone else?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't experienced that so far. Do you have any screenshots?
Have you tried to check the "remember me" box near the login form?
Did you enabled your cookies?

I'll move this thread in the Site Feedback forum

Paul1355

All Star
I haven't experienced that so far. Do you have any screenshots?
Have you tried to check the "remember me" box near the login form?
Did you enabled your cookies?

I'll move this thread in the Site Feedback forum

I constantly check the remember me box but this site never remebers me lol. It doesnt happen all the time but atelast once or twice a day. I'll be logged in then when im responding to a quote or posting after i click to submit post...it tells me to log in with my name and password. And I get pissed off becuase 1) im logged in already
2) After i type it all in..it keeps asking me and barely goes through.

I hope you can figure out what the problem might be, and what's that you said about the cookies?

jpz17

Starter
to your first problem, its a slow computer, your clicked post reply too much, only once is needed, sometimes just click once wait a minute then refresh page, it always works

Paul1355

All Star
to your first problem, its a slow computer, your clicked post reply too much, only once is needed, sometimes just click once wait a minute then refresh page, it always works

nah see my comp is fast as hell it's custom made nothing wrong wit the comp if anything its cookies or whatever rady mentioned