DerMarr

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Everytime I see this kid play, im impressed. 16 points, 3 rebounds in 18 minutes. He is really active on the floor. This was a good pickup for the knicks 8)

jayp

Benchwarmer
well, i knew he was good.. he was averaging 22ppg in the ABA before the knicks signed him..

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Im beginning to think that DerMarr should start instead of Shandon, who has done nothing in his starting role since Houston got injured. He is certainly making Shandon expendable when Houston comes back

WiL8000

Rotation player
DerMarr can be a better fit for the Knicks rather than S. Anderson. The Knicks can save salary by getting rid of Anderson, and save on all the bricks + lack of defense he provides for his overpaid salary. Let the new expansion team have him, because most Knicks fans are fed up with his whining and his Layden ways of playing the game.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i think we should start dermarr.. he has more energy and is out to prove that he is worth signing rather than shandon who has been slacking off lately.. the only downside to dermarr is his small frame..

rick700

Rookie
I agree, and the best part about him is he is only 23 yrs old. Considering the fact that we don't have any draft picks for a while, at least we have a talented young player to develop.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
DerMarr is real thin. I hope someone can convince him to bulk up. If he gon' play for the Knicks, he'll need to take a hit.

WiL8000

Rotation player
DerMarr is built alot like Camby was when he first came into the NBA. If you look at Camby now, he definatley has bulked up a bit. This is a player that the Knicks can work with as well as Sweetny.

jayp

Benchwarmer
if dermarr bulks up without losing his quickness then we'll have another weapon in our team together with the development of sweet :hump: