Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coach K says Duhon will be a league leader in assist with Knicks

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    word.....since we need a big man desperatly (Thabeet), with our second pick i think we should take A.J Abrams, or Rice both are real good and will be available around our second pick

I really like Rice from Boston College. I'm not sure if he'll ever translate into the NBA but hes a tough minded point guard. Reminds me of a Delonte West type player.

Abrams is far to skinny and underdevolped to be anything more then a spot up shooter in the NBA.

Hansborough is a going to be the two time NCAA player of the year but all the NBA scouts sleep on him. If we were to lose David Lee he would be the perfect replacement. Hes probably got a better jumpshot to.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

^ yea true, but outside of Jennings and Rubio there arent really any gaurds who will be dominante NBA PG's except maybe Patrick Mills...and seeing how we need both a PG and a C id go with Thabeet instead he's nasty on defense and could run the floor pretty good and his offebnsive game improved from last year.....but if a nice center develops in the late first early secong my pick is easily Jennings or Harden

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Johnny Flynn is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Rice.

Eric Maynor is almost on a higher level, D. Collison from UCLA, Ty Lawson, Curtis Jerrells, Vasquez from Maryland, AJ Price, Jeremy Pargo, Sherron Collins, Kemba Walker, Jeff Teague (own ACC rival, has his owned).

Get real slacking on his college BBALL!. Jaspers for the MAAC!!! Chris Smith = NBA prospect.
    Rider is getting that ass beat this Sunday.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

yea dudes a flat out scorer(19.5) and his passing is good 2( about 6 assits per game) he probably is better then Rice in my opinion, but my only question is will he enter the draft? if so, he's easily my 1st option if we draft Thabeet with our 1st pick ill add his profile to my draft thread...

....Draft Update coming soon...

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    If Chris Duhon is even in the top 5 in assists this season, D'antoni is the smartest coach ever offensively.

Period.
    lmao! he's number 4! lmao so i guess dantoni is the smartest coach eventually