Legend
n173900770_30182975_2242.jpg

n173900770_30179345_7832.jpg

metrocard

Legend
l_48abb70fbab740b18aa8dba90b4b97f6.jpg

l_e9482cec816849ee8539a18bb4d6116f.jpg

l_daba404ca114435fac7f551d2b416027.jpg

its funny people here do the personal insults, but hind their faces behind the computers.
Haha, post your pics fools.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Yo, metro, which one gives you "neck," during Knick games? I would post a pic, but I don't want to take your women. Once you go OG, you could never go back to regular, run-of-the-mill men.

I must sacrifice, for the good of mankind.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
l_48abb70fbab740b18aa8dba90b4b97f6.jpg

l_e9482cec816849ee8539a18bb4d6116f.jpg

l_daba404ca114435fac7f551d2b416027.jpg

its funny people here do the personal insults, but hind their faces behind the computers.
Haha, post your pics fools.
psh...showoff lol...well i did try doing this before...and well no one ever shows there pic -_-(no homo) shy me guessing? man who cares your ugly or not they insult you in a argument by your picture insult them using theres

metrocard

Legend
Yo, metro, which one gives you "neck," during Knick games? I would post a pic, but I don't want to take your women. Once you go OG, you could never go back to regular, run-of-the-mill men.

I must sacrifice, for the good of mankind.

You're most likely fat and bummy looking.

Didn't Akamu debo your ass in the political debates? How you're a political nerd with no knowledge...shit, a picture with a girl for you is an lifetime accomplishment.

Like I said, herbs are all talk, no show. I'm so good looking, your mother would lick the drips of semen left off my cock and rub it all over her p*ssy so she could finally have the good looking son she's been wanting all her life, since you failed her miserably.

metrocard

Legend
psh...showoff lol...well i did try doing this before...and well no one ever shows there pic -_-(no homo) shy me guessing? man who cares your ugly or not they insult you in a argument by your picture insult them using theres

lilnigga, are you like 14? Posting your pics on this site will get us charged for pedophilia and increase the catholic priest demographics on this site.

lol for real.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lilnigga, are you like 14? Posting your pics on this site will get us charged for pedophilia and increase the catholic priest demographics on this site.

lol for real.
WOAH 14? chills thekidd thing aint helping me but im far from a kid...well im still a teenager trying to get through High School but that dont mean shyt...all of you guys are grown ass men and i personally dont know how some people here have enough time to even be posting as much as some people do...i barely got time and all i got to worry about is homework and work sometimes when i get...and if you look at it like that...i really dont know what to tell you homie...you hang out with the wrong people IDK? but i doubt people here have "child/kid love" what ever you wanna call it