Post your pics

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG>Metro

Metro, you can have my mom, especially since I could give two craps about her psycho ass: she's old, crazy, literally, and balding. Enjoy!

As for OG and the ladies, I have a long, long history of bagging dimes. I'm so nice with the ladies that, when I go out to strip clubs, I often get strippers to fall in love with me. I call them off stage for a sec, and, next thing you know, I'm chilling with a stripper, having drinks, getting free "attention," without having to pay anything. At the school I taught at, last year, I had to fight off students' moms, female students, and the female staff. I mean, the female staff even had a male stripper nickname for me, which I won't reveal, because it's embarassing, and wanted me to do a little show for them. I don't have a metrocard physique, but I get the job done.

As for Akamu, he's a Staten Island, backwoods psycho, who gave me a negative rep point, just because I didn't agree with his nutty conspiracy theories, about martial law, secret societies running the world, laser beams, time machines and aliens. He never defeated me on politics, and he never will, because he lacks the intellect required to outwit me. It's like I told him, a while back, he's "only good for one thing: making banners." I guess, since he's made about five for you, though, you have to give him props.

Anyway, kid, I'm not interested in arguments. It was supposed to be a joke, about the neck comment you had made, but I guess it was in poor taste. Either way, considering the stuff you've posted on this site, I don't think you should have taken it so seriously. Now, if you really want to prove something, you can get on the court with me, and I'll jack you up.

Until then... New Jack, continue to read, and enjoy, my posts, as it's clear you have been. Quality over quantity.

OG>Metro

Last edited:

feetoe

Benchwarmer
there's no need to brag about how many women you're able to get or been with because there's someone out there who'd make your number look like a grain of salt. do continue posting photos, they're very good. thanks.

metrocard

Legend
WOAH 14? chills thekidd thing aint helping me but im far from a kid...well im still a teenager trying to get through High School but that dont mean shyt...all of you guys are grown ass men and i personally dont know how some people here have enough time to even be posting as much as some people do...i barely got time and all i got to worry about is homework and work sometimes when i get...and if you look at it like that...i really dont know what to tell you homie...you hang out with the wrong people IDK? but i doubt people here have "child/kid love" what ever you wanna call it

wtf?
homework?

You in trouble then once college hits.
Plus don't front you use to lurk/post on here as much as anyone.

I'm working three part time jobs + college + RA job + wifey + working out/training for boxing.
Don't be foolish, a 5-10 minute scroll through the site doesn't take up the whole day; plus I normally go a week without posting mad times.
you dudes are fronting too hard.

OGKnickfan, you're a clown...that had to be one of the most ridiculous post I ever read in my life.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Metro, you can have my mom, especially since I could give two craps about her psycho ass: she's old, crazy, literally, and balding. Enjoy!

As for OG and the ladies, I have a long, long history of bagging dimes. I'm so nice with the ladies that, when I go out to strip clubs, I often get strippers to fall in love with me. I call them off stage for a sec, and, next thing you know, I'm chilling with a stripper, having drinks, getting free "attention," without having to pay anything. At the school I taught at, last year, I had to fight off students' moms, female students, and the female staff. I mean, the female staff even had a male stripper nickname for me, which I won't reveal, because it's embarassing, and wanted me to do a little show for them. I don't have a metrocard physique, but I get the job done.

As for Akamu, he's a Staten Island, backwoods psycho, who gave me a negative rep point, just because I didn't agree with his nutty conspiracy theories, about martial law, secret societies running the world, laser beams, time machines and aliens. He never defeated me on politics, and he never will, because he lacks the intellect required to outwit me. It's like I told him, a while back, he's "only good for one thing: making banners." I guess, since he's made about five for you, though, you have to give him props.

Anyway, kid, I'm not interested in arguments. It was supposed to be a joke, about the neck comment you had made, but I guess it was in poor taste. Either way, considering the stuff you've posted on this site, I don't think you should have taken it so seriously. Now, if you really want to prove something, you can get on the court with me, and I'll jack you up.

Until then... New Jack, continue to read, and enjoy, my posts, as it's clear you have been. Quality over quantity.

OG>Metro

Typical of the flaky old guy in left feild wasting all his time posting a predictable full of air passage, this is a picture thread and you want to turn it into an argument.

All you did was contribute a bunch of weak unrealistic posts in this section. 75% of the time you took or will take a post out of it's original context, your answers are long and ridiculous.

You make a great clown I can give you that, you must be a favorite at the senior citizens home.

In terms of discussing real world events your no where near my level as your clearly have shown. Preaching about unrealistic Utopian fantasies, and not doing enough research to actually know what your refuting or agreeing with.

"Evolution is a Fact" -OGKnickfag

Clearly you have No clue as to what you even defend. Other posters defending evolution even admitted that they could not prove it that have MORE knowledge on the subject then you.

The only reason I gave you a negative reputation point was to counter a reputation given to you for saying something utterly ridiculously stupid, which is something you thrive on-

Please do us all a flavor and don't post a pic, I don't want to know how ugly you look (this is not a reverse physiologic comment, I am 100% literal).

You make yourself sound like a complete classless douche that I and respectable women resent, and that's how your lonely shriveled depressed ass will remain.

oldmaninsorrowpw9.jpg

Continue to have a nice and lonely cold life :invisible:

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't know how you figure you know my age. I'm 28, by the way. I guess that's old, in your little, pea-sized, barely-literate brain.

As for statements I've made, nobody on this site can bring up any crazy comments posted by OG. You, on the other hand, have threads, posts, replies, all crazier than anything else I've read on this site. You're so concerned with not only others, but with mysterious, occult things, that you forget to look at yourself and the immediate dangers around you, people who lie, manipulate, and do harm to others, the apathetic and the evil. You remind me of those shows where they warn people against animal attacks, when it's we who kill animals, and each other, for no good reason.

As for evolution, it's both a fact and a theory, the theory is the word evolution, the semantics, the way that the phenomenon is defined and the idionsyncracies that have defined it, but the existence of the phenomenon, behind all that, is a fact and can be observed in nature, by anyone unburdened by dogma and ideology, i.e. not you.

As for how I look, I'm not vain, or concerned with such petty things. For what it's worth (very little, to me), I'm not an ugly guy and women actually tend to find me attractive. You know what? I'm not old, but I am much more mature, and manly, than you are. I don't go around talking about how pretty I am, and I know how worthless that all is. As for loneliness, and all the rest, we're all lonely, at one time or another, whenever isolated or whatever the circimstances surrounding our lives, it's unavoidable. You're the one who will be perpetually, and profoundly, lonely and unhappy, because, as you so-called religious people almost always prove yourselves to be, you're a superficial, shallow, dull person, who will one day find himself neck-deep in lamentation, over apathy towards the things that, though they truly mattered, you forsook for the cheap and the petty. I feel sorry for the woman/man that "falls" for you, who'll have to spend countless hours listening to your schizo thoughts.

OG>Akamu (AKA banner boy)

Last edited:
I don't know how you figure you know my age. I'm 28, by the way. I guess that's old, in your little, pea-sized, barely-literate brain.

As for statements I've made, nobody on this site can bring up any crazy comments posted by OG. You, on the other hand, have threads, posts, replies, all crazier than anything else I've read on this site. You're so concerned with not only others, but with mysterious, occult things, that you forget to look at yourself and the immediate dangers around you, people who lie, manipulate, and do harm to others, the apathetic and the evil. You remind me of those shows where they warn people against animal attacks, when it's we who kill animals, and each other, for no good reason.

As for evolution, it's both a fact and a theory, the theory is the word evolution, the semantics, the way that the phenomenon is defined and the idionsyncracies that have defined it, but the existence of the phenomenon, behind all that, is a fact and can be observed in nature, by anyone unburdened by dogma and ideology, i.e. not you.

You know what the funniest thing about this whole team starbury thing is? I don't even really dis-like steph as a person (everyone makes mistakes) I just don't like him for my team. I just don't like people trying to step on other people for having an opinion. MSG-follower/cyberthug/self appointed great(hahaha),Amukue-follower/good pictures, no content (at least your not self appointed only idiot appointed), and then there's Metrofag my favorite egotistical,cyberthug,loser........ your a bitch and there's not much more to say.....bitch. You come here with your false knowlage and so called swagger? How do you have swagger online idiot? Is swagger not answering to any verbal war you start, or maby its the ability to type curse words and insult people for having opinions? Your a f-ing joke. If haveing a bunch of kids that know nothing agree with your pointlessness then your the man Metrofag keep up your stupidity and you'll soon be King of self appointed, bitch ass loser land and you can take your loyal fags opps I mean starburians with you........Bitch.

You know your preaching to a bunch of kids don't you? They are probably a bunch of bitchs hopeing that their "collage buddy" Metrofag will bring them to a real party since they can't even get invited to one of their own high school party's, but they don't realize how much of a one sided loser he is and that he has no friends....... party's over children (even though it never started) Metrofag and Starburians need to grow the F--k up and leave this sight along with their boy Starbury. ITS OVER!

Metrofag the boxer hahaha, Is that like the little boy who gets beat up a lot for running his mouth, so moma puts him into Karate so he won't get beat up so much , ...... but it never works for him because he's a bitch through and through and will never be smart enough to shut his f-ing mouth!.....just an educated guess though?

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I should have really ignored the both of them, which I usually do, but I decided to reply, with the sort of grace that I believe a mature person should treat others witth.

I don't know their lifestyles. I'm sure they're decent people, but they're immature, which is why they're always having issues with the others on this board.

I should have really ignored the both of them, which I usually do, but I decided to reply, with the sort of grace that I believe a mature person should treat others witth.

I don't know their lifestyles. I'm sure they're decent people, but they're immature, which is why they're always having issues with the others on this board.

You know what your completely right. I just get a little hyper when a little punk jerks my chain. I'll try to be the bigger man in the future and not respond to such non-sense.

Thanx for bringing a little levity to this sight OG

Paul1355

All Star

OG>Metro

lmao OG.... a stripper? Honestly? I know people that just turned 18 hittin up strip clubs gettin action in there...you think your a pimp now?
I had to comment on this. You don't brag about gettin bitches when your talking about girls that talk to you so that eventually you can pay them. They talk so evetually you put a 20 in their pocket, if they're wearing pants. That's what they do. They entertain you for your cash, not for your pleasure or good moves/smooth talking.

TunerAddict

Starter
lmao OG.... a stripper? Honestly? I know people that just turned 18 hittin up strip clubs gettin action in there...you think your a pimp now?
I had to comment on this. You don't brag about gettin bitches when your talking about girls that talk to you so that eventually you can pay them. They talk so evetually you put a 20 in their pocket, if they're wearing pants. That's what they do. They entertain you for your cash, not for your pleasure or good moves/smooth talking.

Kinda gotta agree here...They are just smart business women...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wtf?
homework?

You in trouble then once college hits.
Plus don't front you use to lurk/post on here as much as anyone.

I'm working three part time jobs + college + RA job + wifey + working out/training for boxing.
Don't be foolish, a 5-10 minute scroll through the site doesn't take up the whole day; plus I normally go a week without posting mad times.
you dudes are fronting too hard.

OGKnickfan, you're a clown...that had to be one of the most ridiculous post I ever read in my life.
nah bro not you...i barely see you post now...i see you reply to most of the stuff like everyday todays...and collage -_- i dont even want to think about that shyt right now...i first gotta worry about actually getting the grades to go to collage cause the way im going is not going to well ><...and eh idk most dudes say there so grown with jobs and all but they post like every 5 min...not that i care but i was just saying...i use to post alot here...intill people started writting essays and in every forum marbury had something do to with it...i miss the good ol days of this forum...O WELLS

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Well, in response to the haters, and their truckload of lies and omissions, in some other countries, I've seen people under 21 go to strip clubs, drink alcohol, etc., I saw a lot of that in Niagara Falls, Canada, on their nightlife "strip;" but, contrary to your comment, people under 21 are not allowed into our strip clubs, because alcohol is served, and clubs take that, amongst other matters, very seriously, because they get shut down for sh*t like that; club owners know that politicians love the sort of political capital garnered by something like shutting down a strip club, and they're not going to risk everything, just so they can let a broke kid spend 50 dollars in their club.

As for me and dancers, like I said, I end up NOT having to pay the ones that I said have liked me. Most of the girls flirt, in a fake way, with all the guys in a club, it's obvious when they're not really interested, because they'll ask if you want a dance or something, immediately after rubbing your shoulders or sitting down next to you. I know that stuff doesn't mean they like you, I'm not stupid, like you and your boyfriend Akamu.

When a girl is just talking to you, like a normal chick, giving you her number, not asking you if you want any sort of service, or for any sort of money, it's because she likes you, regardless of her employment. Besides, I don't go to the little whack spots, where girls are mad ghetto, with pimples all over their butts and C-section scars on their stomachs. I go to the high class, pimped out places, where the girls have no reason to hang on to just one guy or hustle anybody, there are VIPs in the place, people throwing cash around, just because they can, without girls even having to dance or talk to them. I also don't come off like if I have any money, no bottles on my table (they're usually like 300 at a strip club), just drinks, maybe food, so the girls usually don't think I'm rolling in money or even have a lot of it, even though, relative to most people in my hood, I do: about 70k, in cds and savings.

Just last month, I was out at a spot and was approached by one of the chicks at this strip club, I wasn't feeling her, but we hung out, for a little bit, drank, and, like girls that are interested, she didn't ask for money, we just talked and had some drinks. Now, the girl I mentioned in my previous post, who I met over the summer, which I felt like T-Pain about, "in love with a stripper," was a bad ass Dominican/Brazilian chick, who was eyeing me, for about three songs, while she was dancing on the little stage in front of my table. I was throwing her some ones and giving her compliments, and, though she could have kept working other stages, for money, she gave up on the rest of the dudes, in this crowded club, and was just kicking it with me. Believe me, Paul, you could never, ever bag this girl up, neither could Akamu, not for all the banners in the world. I thought she'd just ignore my compliments, take it as if I was just saying stuff to get her attention, but she started gazing in my eyes, taking me by the hand, and next thing you know, we're making Cali style earthquakes in the BX. The rest is OG history. My fellow connoisseurs know what I'm talking about. Paul, you and Akamu can still go "experiment" with each other, while I continue to take care of business.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Unlike you I have the ability to talk to girls without needing to go to a strip club.

You make yourself look like more of a loser to even mention that. I didn't point it out before but you bring it up again like your proud of it. Get serious.

You wanna go and tell people you got the ladies all over you at the strip club LOL! You can't even consider that to be game.

You need to resort in bagging girls in a strip club, your pathetic and at a different level of corny.

Anyone can go to a strip club and take advantage of women who either had a bad life, are in desperate need for money and lack the education, or are jus plain stupid with no respect for their physical being.

Taking advantage of those women and thinking your a pimp good job at representing one of the many scum on this earth-

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Still Bossin'

Spoken just like a weak ass herb from Staten Island. I don't know what fake bible you read about all strippers being exploited, but I don't go to the crappy little clubs, with unbathed, c-sectioned girls, that allow guys to screw the girls in backrooms. The girls at the clubs I go to are usually touring the country, working at multiple clubs, making thousands of dollars a night. I don't roll small time, like you do.

And I don't have to go to strip clubs to meet girls. If you had read my last post, I said I go to night and strip clubs and happen to occasionally meet interested women at strip clubs. I usually don't, because most of those girls aren't there to meet guys. And, by the way, especially if you go to a classy place, there's nothing wrong with hooking up with a stripper. Actually, it's impressive, when you can.

All right, kid, I'm on lunch. Later.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Well, in response to the haters, and their truckload of lies and omissions, in some other countries, I've seen people under 21 go to strip clubs, drink alcohol, etc., I saw a lot of that in Niagara Falls, Canada, on their nightlife "strip;" but, contrary to your comment, people under 21 are not allowed into our strip clubs, because alcohol is served, and clubs take that, amongst other matters, very seriously, because they get shut down for sh*t like that; club owners know that politicians love the sort of political capital garnered by something like shutting down a strip club, and they're not going to risk everything, just so they can let a broke kid spend 50 dollars in their club.

As for me and dancers, like I said, I end up NOT having to pay the ones that I said have liked me. Most of the girls flirt, in a fake way, with all the guys in a club, it's obvious when they're not really interested, because they'll ask if you want a dance or something, immediately after rubbing your shoulders or sitting down next to you. I know that stuff doesn't mean they like you, I'm not stupid, like you and your boyfriend Akamu.

When a girl is just talking to you, like a normal chick, giving you her number, not asking you if you want any sort of service, or for any sort of money, it's because she likes you, regardless of her employment. Besides, I don't go to the little whack spots, where girls are mad ghetto, with pimples all over their butts and C-section scars on their stomachs. I go to the high class, pimped out places, where the girls have no reason to hang on to just one guy or hustle anybody, there are VIPs in the place, people throwing cash around, just because they can, without girls even having to dance or talk to them. I also don't come off like if I have any money, no bottles on my table (they're usually like 300 at a strip club), just drinks, maybe food, so the girls usually don't think I'm rolling in money or even have a lot of it, even though, relative to most people in my hood, I do: about 70k, in cds and savings.

Just last month, I was out at a spot and was approached by one of the chicks at this strip club, I wasn't feeling her, but we hung out, for a little bit, drank, and, like girls that are interested, she didn't ask for money, we just talked and had some drinks. Now, the girl I mentioned in my previous post, who I met over the summer, which I felt like T-Pain about, "in love with a stripper," was a bad ass Dominican/Brazilian chick, who was eyeing me, for about three songs, while she was dancing on the little stage in front of my table. I was throwing her some ones and giving her compliments, and, though she could have kept working other stages, for money, she gave up on the rest of the dudes, in this crowded club, and was just kicking it with me. Believe me, Paul, you could never, ever bag this girl up, neither could Akamu, not for all the banners in the world. I thought she'd just ignore my compliments, take it as if I was just saying stuff to get her attention, but she started gazing in my eyes, taking me by the hand, and next thing you know, we're making Cali style earthquakes in the BX. The rest is OG history. My fellow connoisseurs know what I'm talking about. Paul, you and Akamu can still go "experiment" with each other, while I continue to take care of business.

If you really think that strippers are the way to go OG then go for it. If i were you I'd worry about getting genital warts or herpes with the chicks your getting. And basically those girls are easy makes. Most are one night stands or one of those girls you'll mess with for a few weeks and talk to occasionally when you or her wants some action. Get a nice hot girl that plays hard to get and then you can say you achieved something other than just getting some.

Maybe some strippers are different, its rare, but some are that will respect themselves to the up most and only do what they do for financial purposes. Most of them, OG, are the same....like I explained. Don't become that 40 year old dude that goes every weekend to a strip club...you become a loser real quick.

Not insulting you in any way because I have friends that go to strip clubs, just giving you the 411.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol i jst discovered this hangout thread, seems pretty dead lol, but funny how a "post ur pics" thread turned into og braggin about how he gets shemales...

anywayz ill try 2 keep it alive

me_and_'jenny again.jpg

me_and_jenny_again.jpg

me_with_little_jay_and_big_tim.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't get why you hoes can't get off my sh!t. So, H20, if you don't have anything to say to me directly, then keep it moving, because it just makes you look like these guys' butt buddy, which is what I think you are. I come on here, on occasion, to discuss basketball and engage in a little side-convo., not to attach my lips to some man's buttocks, which is what you seem to be doing.

As for my female conquests (it's probably you who goes out with shemales, since you know the terminology and all), you are way out of your league, with that fake Amanda Bines, who looks like you with a wig on. I guess you like to keep it in the family. Whatever. If that's the best you can do, you should just shut up, before I have to embarass you.

I won't agree with anyone, just so that they take me into their clique. If I have to stand alone, because of what I say, then that's what I do. Anyway, Metro/h20/jpz, etc., etc., carry on, I don't give a fugggg.

Now, bow down, wally cleaver. :afro:

Last edited: