Shandon Anderson is a waste of money

WiL8000

Rotation player
Shandon hasn't lived up to his paycheck. Since starting for Houston he has done virtually nothing. He was one to complain about not having enough playing time. Now look, he gets the time with Houston's knees keeping him out, and he can't produce. I hope the Knicks drop this guy like a bad habbit after the season is over and spend that kind of money on a productive player they can at least benefit from. With the expansion draft coming up, hopefully that will wash New York's hands of him.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
He is not pulling his weight at all!!!!!! I still don't understand why Lenny has him in the starting lineup. This guy cannot complete a pass for s**t.

allan20

Benchwarmer
his contract says he should be a good defender, why is lenny playing and even starts him makes me wonder. wouldn't dermarr be a better option?

jayp

Benchwarmer
shandon will probably get traded/released/unprotected this off season if he continues to perform at an unacceptable level.. there is still time for him to get his act together and prove us wrong but if he doesn't then start packing ur stuff shandon, we don't want slackers..

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
if ithomas manages somehow to lose him this offseason i'll be as happy as when we lost eisley, but anderson is under contract untill 2007 and i can't see a team who could be interested in him
maybe the suns? 8)

WiL8000

Rotation player
You're right, Anderson has a long contract, that might make it harder to get rid of this scrub. At this point I would approve of the Knicks paying another team to have him, nah just kiddin. :lol:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Isiah got rid of Eisley and witherspoon's unwanted and undeserved contracts, so I am positive that he'll find a way to get rid of Shandon's.

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
at this point i'd be satisfied if someone takes him for free. this guy is only consuming dermarr's time instead of doing something usefull

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Thomas will get this guy out of here. Something you guys will notice is that when Isiah made that trade with Van Horn and Doleac, sure you can think it's racism, but remember that Thomas wants to totally rebuild Layden's team and all the players that were on it so when you look at the team, you know that this was of Isiah's making. So Thomas has been getting rid of the players that Layden brought in and making it Isiah's team. I'm sure this will happen to Shandon even though I strongly feel that if the Knicks did win it all this year, that people would NOT point to Anderson and give him any credit, but you never know... and I know, Isiah didn't bring in Kurt and we still have him, and same with Houston, but hey, without them we wouldn't get a championship so Isiah's team wouldn't get any credit... so you can't give up the stars :!:

AJD

Benchwarmer
OnlytheKnicks- Even Isiah won't get him outta here without picking up Ruben "the rapist" Patterson.

jayp

Benchwarmer
you're right.. either way shandon is probably not gonna be w/ the knicks next season.. how bout our backup pgs? who's staying? moochie or fwill?

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
There are two possibilities here, it's either my computer is messed up and jayp just compared Moochie Norris to Frank Williams or it's the site's problem because I know I didn't see that show up... Moochie is terrible, but Frank, you played better when you drove to the hoop, let's see more of that. But comparing Moochie to Frank??? :rofl:

jayp

Benchwarmer
i didnt mean any offense *peace*.. i just noticed that both werent getting PT recently.. i know fwill has potential and moochie is a decent player, i respect both of them.. i was just curious as to what the knicks plan to do with them..

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I can see them both leaving... Nobody wants Moochie, and everyone wants Frank, but I won't be half as sad to see Frank go if he doesn't start driving again!! As for Moochie, sorry Mooch, there isn't ANYTHING you can do to make me want you to stay!! :barf: