Will we have the Summer League game posted here tommorow!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I know Kiya was good for that last year, but I wasnt sure if that would be the case this year. Sorry to make a thread about it, but, my post about it on The Summer League Thread got lost in the "No Homo" talk.

Damn I used to have NBA TV and they would air every game twice, NBA.com only plays the games once and you can't go back and view them, plus there is no commentary on those games, and I like to hear Walt Clyde's opinion plus his interviews with players and coaches.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
if you cant hear clydes opinions you can always read kiyamans. Im sure he'll post an essay full of his thoughts....including why randolph morris is the next Tim Duncan and why Mardy collins will someday be better then magic johnson. I also cant forget about Demitris Nichols one day being the next michael jordan. We shoulda held onto that guy. Big Mistake.

Im sorry to bring the no homo stuff back but Kiyaman must have a rock solid hard on with our first summer league game being one day away...no homo:lol:

on the real, i cant wait until tomorrows game. Im almost as excited as kiyaman is...no homo.

New New York

Quiet Storm
LOL!

The funny thing is although Kiya's opinions are so off, I can't but help read his post! And in some f-ed up way value his opinion.

But yeah with Gordon, Randolph, Westbrook,Lopez, and Mayo dominating the Summer League I am so curious to see how Galo measures up to players we passed on, as well as players we were hoping to land!

Paul1355

All Star
I know Kiya was good for that last year, but I wasnt sure if that would be the case this year. Sorry to make a thread about it, but, my post about it on The Summer League Thread got lost in the "No Homo" talk.

Damn I used to have NBA TV and they would air every game twice, NBA.com only plays the games once and you can't go back and view them, plus there is no commentary on those games, and I like to hear Walt Clyde's opinion plus his interviews with players and coaches.

dont u have msg?

TunerAddict

Starter
ceiling.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why is everybody bashing Kiya? He makes some quality posts. Some I agree with, some I don't. But he's insightful and respectful. Unlike many other posters on this site.

I think its gay the way no matter what the Knicks do he looks for the worst in every situation.

(see him claiming Randolph Morris is an elite shotblocker and passer)

New New York

Quiet Storm
Why is everybody bashing Kiya? He makes some quality posts. Some I agree with, some I don't. But he's insightful and respectful. Unlike many other posters on this site.

I bigged up Kiya! I said I don't always agree with some of his goofy post, but he is certainley someones opinion I value on the sight at the same time