D'antoni in Love with the Big Cock

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That marbury 2K9 pic don't have the Starbury tat on the temple... u knowz u gots 2 put it up

I don't consider myself a haterbury, but can't blame me for feeling let down by the guy as a Knick and the lack of success and his debated rep wherever he has played.

Although I feel we've been with this argument every frikin year and it only has gotten worse for the team, I'd luv 2 see the guy turn it around.

Which begs the question to all defending Marbs... if he plays this year and doesnt turn it around, will we have new reasons for saying it aint his fault or will some of ya'll switch to say the guy aint just gonna ever get it done? Please tell me if ya'll consider this a make or break for the dude's career and legacy if he stays a Knick?

Now, considering this is a thread about Danilo, let me just say... I'm rooting for the rooster!!! Enciendelo!!!
If Marbury plays bad next year, I will still not hate on Marbury. I know what I saw these last 5 seasons. Marbury has been the best player on this team, the entire time he's been here. When Lenny Wilkens was coach, everything was going fine(Wilkens holds an above .500 record with the Knicks). Then Isiah Thomas had to get bold and he traded our front court of Tim Thomas, Kurt Thomas, and Nazr Mohammad for Quentin Richardson, Malik Rose, Antonio Davis and Eddy Curry(a bigtime downgrade). The trades that Isiah Thomas made that year completely destroyed the Knicks for years to come. Not only did the Knicks lose all of their interior defense and shooters, they were more above the salary cap than ever. When Larry Brown came to the Knicks, he never had a consistent starting lineup. He tried to put Marbury at the 2, and it didn't work out. Then he got Steve Francis(who also isn't a shooting guard) to play alongside Marbury. Larry Brown was trying to make Marbury more of a passer, even though he's always been known for his passing(averages 7.9 assists for his career). When Isiah Thomas took over as coach, he was a complete joke. He let the players gain weight, he started the players with the largest contracts, rather than the players with the most skill, and he tried to make Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford our go to guys(two players who to this day have never played in a single playoff game). Nobody on the Knicks had any respect for Isiah Thomas, except for an exceptional few(Marbury actually supported Isiah until he tried to start Mardy Collins over him). James Dolan gave Isiah Thomas a 4 year contract extension, prior to the end of the 06-07 season. All of what I mentioned above is why this team is garbage, not Marbury. I think this year is a make or break for Marbury's career. If he can lead this team to the playoffs, his value will go off the charts, and he'll easily be able to go to a contender and possibly win a championship. If he doesn't get the Knicks to the playoffs, people will feel Marbury has been part of why the Knicks have failed for so many years. The 08-09 season is pretty much do or die for Marbury. But if he gets waived, it won't be do or die, cause he'll just go to a contender and win some games. This season is definitely a big season for Marbury.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
I didn't make up any quotes, and I wasn't even saying anything bad to anyone. It was a statement on opinions, that there aren't really wrong opinions, its all based on who is saying it, because it is true to them.

But hey, you kinda just proved that you're looking to start arguments. You attack me and use me as a scapegoat but you're the one that is trying to create hostility. You aren't worth my time, I'm smarter then you. Adults don't argue with children no matter how much they try to, they just ignore them. I guess it is time for me to ignore this child.

I normally wouldn't result to calling someone a child, but you've obviously gone overboard by turning a nonthreatening statement I made into a way to attack me.

Metro, shame on you for condoning such behavior.
You dont like arguments if thats the case why did you get involved with the back and forth nonsense I had with the other little clown knicksfanforreal or whatever that lowlife calls himself.So if the case is you dont like to argue you just got way to much time on your hands and you just cant help getting involved with something that had nothing to do with you.So next time prove everybody wrong and just mind your buisness and dont make stupid comments to adults

TunerAddict

Starter
You dont like arguments if thats the case why did you get involved with the back and forth nonsense I had with the other little clown knicksfanforreal or whatever that lowlife calls himself.So if the case is you dont like to argue you just got way to much time on your hands and you just cant help getting involved with something that had nothing to do with you.So next time prove everybody wrong and just mind your buisness and dont make stupid comments to adults

Did you actually read what I wrote?!?!