Whos gonna play the Best in the Summer League?

Who will play the Best in the Summer League???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im goin with nate robinson because he played real good last year in the summer league and hes the most experienced out of all the options...i could be wrong.

Im gonna say Chandler. He came into his own last year at the end, and will be looking to impress off the bat. Plus he is unselfish enough to get his while others shine too.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I liked Wilson from the first game of Summer League. To me Summer League is not about stats but how a player accumulates those stats. I think Wilson showed he can play in transition last year, he showed a real nice pull up J, and ofcourse some nice D on players like Yi and Durant. I think this year he will look to score a bit more, but I expect him also bringing those intangiables!

How high do yall think Wilson wouldve gone in this years Draft?

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Chandler will be something special. The Big Cock will be above average (during the summer league), and Nate will be Nate.

metrocard

Legend
The Big Cock will make a huge explosion on the summer league and let his force be felt along his long frame.

metrocard

Legend
The Big Cock has more swagger to it.
Plus it would be a better chant

LETS GO BIG COCK!
THE BIG COCK!

Italian Stallion has too much syllables.

Akamu

The King
Italian Stallion is washed up and over used, Big Cock all day!

BTW Chandler is gonna be unleashed! taking no prisoners and showing no mercy!

umynot

Benchwarmer
I say Gallo will show us something special..............

Big Cock any day over Italian Stallion !!

Gallo = Rooster = Cock = Gallo is Big= BIG COCK!!!:agreed::thumbsup:

Mardy Collins is gonna be a beast out there. he's gonna be hitting 3 pointers, dunking on people all of that. He might even block a shot or two.

Btw... Nice sig Metro

GetRealistic

Starter
Nate shouldn't even be playing. We know what hes capable of. I'd rather Collins play a ton of minutes and even Roberson. See what the kids can do, and see what Collins is capable.

Plus why risk having Nate get hurt. I don't even want Gallinari to play all 5 games. 3 games is enough for me.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nate shouldn't even be playing. We know what hes capable of. I'd rather Collins play a ton of minutes and even Roberson. See what the kids can do, and see what Collins is capable.

Plus why risk having Nate get hurt. I don't even want Gallinari to play all 5 games. 3 games is enough for me.

i agree about lettin mardy play big minutes...hes still a question mark to just about everyone on here except kiyaman.

TunerAddict

Starter
Its nice to see some other guys like Mardy besides just me. I voted for Big Cock just out of hope he puts the doubters to shame in summer league.

Now on Mardy, don't you guys remember him at the end of his rookie season when he actually got to play?

In 52 games played during the 2006-2007 season, Collins averaged 4.5 points per game, 2.0 rebounds per game, and 1.6 assists per game. However, in the final 10 games of the season, when he played a substantially higher number of minutes than previously in the season, he averaged 14.7 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 1.9 steals.

I remember watching him put up almost 3, yes 3, triple doubles during that stretch. I've been in love with him ever since, no homo. Potential. If only he could develop some offensive game that wasn't dunking and fast break layups. Of course, I did hear he was working on his shooting.

But being that hes the best defensive player on our roster also helps.(I know Balkman gets a shout out for defense, but he can't get into passing lanes and guard 3 positions like Mardy can, or atleast I don't believe he can)

Paul1355

All Star
Its nice to see some other guys like Mardy besides just me. I voted for Big Cock just out of hope he puts the doubters to shame in summer league.

Now on Mardy, don't you guys remember him at the end of his rookie season when he actually got to play?

I remember watching him put up almost 3, yes 3, triple doubles during that stretch. I've been in love with him ever since, no homo. Potential. If only he could develop some offensive game that wasn't dunking and fast break layups. Of course, I did hear he was working on his shooting.

But being that hes the best defensive player on our roster also helps.(I know Balkman gets a shout out for defense, but he can't get into passing lanes and guard 3 positions like Mardy can, or atleast I don't believe he can)
Balkman is embarissing...he has a lot to work on....maybe becoming better trade bait

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
WILSON CHANDLER for sure. Everyone saw his amazing performance today. The guy was a total beast, i hope he plays this well throughout the entire NBA season also. Maybe the big cock will surprise us for the rest of summer league, but early on my vote is for chandler.

D-LEE42FAN

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler...He keeps this up, and I'd be really confident that he could be our starting 3. I think Q-snich needs to either back up the 2, or just sit on the bench and be a cheerleader, like he has most of his Knick career...