Knicks vs Cavs Game Thread 7/14 @ 4:00PM ET

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Monday, July 14 at 4:00PM ET ON MSG

Welcome to the official game thread for tomorrow afternoons game. Im the Gold Mac 10 and im here to break down everything you need to know. The only players that matter on the Knicks are Wilson "baby matrix" Chandler, Renaldo Balkman, Mardy "Starburys backup" Collins, Danilo "Big Cock" Galinari, and Nate "the great" Robinson.

UNOFFICIAL STARTING LINEUPS

Knicks_Logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS

AT POINT GUARD NATE ROBINSON
AT SHOOTING GUARD MARDY COLLINS
AT SMALL FORWARD WILSON CHANDLER
AT POWER FORWARD RENALDO BALKMAN
AT CENTER DANILO GALINARI

Coming off the bench for the Knicks:

• 7 Antonio Graves G 6-2 190 Pittsburgh
  • 44 Dan Grunfeld G/F 6-5 198 Stanford
  • 18 Marcus Hall G 6-2 175 Colorado
  • 35 Delonte Holland F 6-7 220 Western Kentucky
  • 30 Brandon Hunter F 6-7 266 Ohio
  • 1 Antione Johnson G 6-1 185 DePaul
  • 40 Paul Miller F/C 6-10 250 Wichita State
  • 2 Anthony Roberson G 6-2 188 Florida
  • 55 Zhang Songtao C 6-11 212 Albany, N.Y.
  • 5 Von Wafer G 6-4 195 Florida State

Clevelands Summer League Roster

cleveland cavs

• 41 Lance Allred C 6-11 250 Weber State
  • 18 Romel Beck G/F 6-7 185 Nevada-Las Vegas
  • 14 Will Conroy G 6-2 195 Washington
  • 2 Mike Green G 6-1 184 Butler
  • 21 J.J. Hickson F 6-9 242 North Carolina State
  • 00 Darnell Jackson F 6-8 250 Kansas
  • 8 Dru Joyce G 6-0 165 Akron
  • 5 Yohann Sangare G 6-4 180 France
  • 33 Wayne Simien F 6-9 250 Kansas
  • 12 Billy Thomas G 6-5 220 Kansas
  • 24 Romeo Travis F 6-7 220 Akron
  • 54 Robert Traylor F/C 6-9 289 Michigan
  • 15 Clay Tucker G 6-3 195 Wisc.-Milwaukee

All opinions, thoughts, and analysis about the game belongs here in this thread. I will be on here while the game is on with updates. Enjoy the game everybody and go KNicks!!! :gony:

THROWBACK HIP HOP JOINT

TITLE: IRON MAIDEN
ARTIST: GHOSTFACE KILLAH FT RAEKWON & CAPPADONA

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
AND NOW PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NBA ALL STAR STARTING SHOOTING GUARD FOR THE 08-09 SEASON.............................

madison-square-garden.jpg

ANTONIO GRAVVVVVVVVVVES!
080129_021_VAL_PAU1_080129_110721graves.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
Bench players with Knicks?

Does anybody hear think that any bench players on the summer league roster will make the Knicks roster or eventually in the future???

Trin_Starr

Starter
There are 2 actually I think might make it to training camp.
Donnie says he wants to add another guard who can shoot it...so i think it may either be Von Wafer or Roberson.

By the way - if anyone knows a sopcast link for the game today please post :)

Nice to see a Game thread! Nice work always MSG. Now that that's said .... we're going to get crushed down low by the Cavs. We have no size and all they have is size, so unless we shoot a very good % from the field, or we'll get beat bad all game on the boards and the Cav's will win because all their shots will be dunks, put-backs or lay-ups.

GetRealistic

Starter
Are we really breaking down the X's and O's of winning a summer league game? All that matters is the young guys mainly Gallo show something and anbody who is going to play for this team or has trade value doesn't get hurt. I don't care if we win the game. Last season we were undefeated in summer ball and we all saw how that turned out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nice to see a Game thread! Nice work always MSG. Now that that's said .... we're going to get crushed down low by the Cavs. We have no size and all they have is size, so unless we shoot a very good % from the field, or we'll get beat bad all game on the boards and the Cav's will win because all their shots will be dunks, put-backs or lay-ups.

thanks originalKnicksGrandson...i appreciate that. We might get crushed down low but i think our guards/forwards will be too fast and too much for the cavs to handle.