If Marbury is gone, let's try this...

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
O.k. if Walsh wants to make a bold move, clear up cap space, change the culture and talent mix, let's try this trade...

We trade Zach, Crawful, and Mardy...about 23-24 mil in contracts to Denver for Allen Iverson and Steven Hunter...23-24 mil in contracts.

I know...sounds crazy but hear me out...

Iverson makes the same a Marbury, and expires at the end of '08-09. He'll play the 2 alongside Duhon. Hunter has 2-years left and makes about 3 1/2 a year. He'll back up Curry. So at this time next year the Knicks will shed Marbury, Iverson, and Malik; that's a little less than 50 million. This helps our cap, but also gives us room to re-sign Nate and Lee if we choose...

Denver now has a sarting line up of Crawful, J.R. Smith, Anthony, Zach, and Nene. They still have Linas, Mardy, and Martin coming off the bench, and becuse of the Camby trade, they are no worse off with their cap...

How's that sound???

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Hey, they gave up their only defensive player for nothing...Who's gonna rebound on that team now that Camby is gone? Iverson will walk at the end of next year because Denver will not pay him what he's gonna want...In this case Denver gets back enough scoring to more than make up for losing Iverson, and enough rebounding to midigate the lose of Camby...

And remmber Walsh is close with one of the main executives in Denver...

Toons

is the Bo$$
why i say that is because jr smith is and crawford are similar in their shot decision, also denver loves stephen hunter, he is a hustler, and the addition of zach makes no sense if they want defense....i kno denver is stupid for giving up camby for beans...but i dont think they would take on zach and crawford....

Toons

is the Bo$$
denver dosent need help scoring.....they have 2 players in the top 5 in scoring on the same team...
so if between iverson n mello...u have above 50 points....so the rest of the team, lets say the other 10 players score just 7 points each, the nuggets will average 120 ppg

Toons

is the Bo$$
they just need to play TEAM defense.....iverson dosent play any man defense at all...he plays the passing lanes and gambles all the time, mello plays no defense

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
What I was saying is that they obviously don't care about defense, and they're gonna just try to out score teams...And as much as I don't like Crawful he's more of a point guard than either Smith or Iverson. Smith is more of a slasher anyway...

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Denver would get younger, taller, and help their rebounding...Plus they would also have three proven scorers instead of two...

Paul1355

All Star
It's good for us but not for Denver they lose a shot blocking center and a guy that said he likes Denver and wants to stay there so he might just get an offer to finish his career in Denver. And that would make Denver's lineup horrible defensively.

Paul1355

All Star
denver has one objective

sneak in on lebron, wade, or bosh, resign melo, let iverson expire, and build the team around melo and lebron.

end of story

Look at it realistically Lebron wont go to the Denver Nuggets...he wants the spotlight and thats in NY either with Brooklyn or Manhatten his top 2 favorite cities.