Antonio McDyess wants to be a Net!!????

WiL8000

Rotation player
I read this New York Daily News article saying: "Antonio McDyess is not ruling out returning to the New York area this summer to reunite with his favorite point guard; the one on the other side of the Hudson River."

What do you guys think of this? Do you think that McDyess is looking to get revenge across the river or when the Nets move to Brooklyn? Personally, I think that he is bitter that it didn't work out. There is no denying his talent when he was a healthy player years ago. He doesn't fit in the Nets line-up. Does he think he can replace Martin or something? The Suns will most likely dump him after this season to have more money to play around with. :lol:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think that he is bitter. He felt like he had to come back and be the Knicks' savior so he rushed back before he was healed properly. Then when he wasn't producing, Isiah trades him. I don't think that he felt appreciated here.

I doubt that the Suns are going to resign him so he might end up in Jersey. If Kidd wants him that is where he'll be. ;)

AJD

Benchwarmer
The bum's career is over. Asnyway, the only position he can play is PF. Now what's that boys name who plays PF for NJ? oh yeah... KENYON MARTIN. i doubt that NJ wants a downgrade. Also, IF the nets lose K-mart to free-agency then maybe they will get Dice. I hop they do get him. His career is over plus he will want a little bit of $ not to mention he's a CRIPPLE!

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
He felt like he had to come back and be the Knicks' savior so he rushed back before he was healed properly. Then when he wasn't producing, Isiah trades him.
i think all fans felt like that, everybody was waiting for him to come and save us, and with the adition of lampe we should have had a great season
i'm sorry for dice, it didn't worked out as we expected, and i wish him all the best