Walsh is Brilliant

Kiyaman

Legend
The Clippers interview on the Camby trade said the same offer they made for Camby was offered to the Knicks first for Zach Randolph.
I noticed in all the NBA forums Fans are discusiing this Camby trade to the Clippers and how NBA fans are saying the Clippers first choice for Zach was a bad choice. Only in Knick Forums you will read that the Clippers was asking for this and that with Zach included in the trade (Zach has a $14 mill to Camby $7.5 mill). That just show's how Knick-Fans are condoning Donnie Walsh ignorants in thinking Zach had more value.

The Clippers made the call to the Knicks out of desperation for losing Elton Brand. Dum-Dum Idiot Donnie Walsh thought he could get Eric Gordon for Zach Randolph.
Here is an old article by Marc Berman:

By MARC BERMAN

ESPN announced Tuesday's lottery was the highest-rated one ever. It is always a compelling half-hour. Rising star Doris Burke did a great job on the telecast, adding levity to the proceedings in schmoozing with the panel.

MSG Network should have Burke, of Liberty fame, do the games Walt Frazier misses instead of Kenny Smith, whose a fine straight man for Charles Barkley but a disaster on Knick telecasts. I've been in the Secaucus studio six of the last seven lotteries and it's one of the most dramatic events I cover. (Naturally, covering the lackluster Knicks across those years might have something to do with that).

A lot of you are calling for the Knicks to trade the pick if they can also get rid of cap-killer Zach Randolph in the process. But we know that is still a longshot, finding a taker.

Meanwhile, among the list of names that could be available at six, we'd like to know whom you'd take? I did something in the paper today on Danilo Gallinari, the Italian Stallion. It's a sexy pick, with Mike D'Antoni's Italian ties to his father, but at age 19, how much will the next Toni Kukoc help next season? Toni Kukoc entered the NBA at the age of 26 with a Euro Championship belt under his wing.