Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walsh is Brilliant

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Are you kidding me? Camby would kill to come back to NY. He damn near cried when we traded him. He loves it here.
    Camby would refuse to report to the Knicks if he was traded to New York.
    The Camby & Sprewell tandem have history with Owner Dolan.
    Camby was going to sue the Knicks entire medical staff his first season with Denver who would not let him play do to past injuries.
    Do your Knick history homework before sayin the above.

"Walsh is a genious, D'Antoni is the greatest, and Marbury is the best PG in the NBA."

I agree with that statement completely, Walsh is waiting for the right moves, its like chess, or poker, and D'Antoni is the best coach in NBA, but he may not be great for NY right now. Marbury isn't the best, but hes the best we got. YOU GUYS HAVE GOTTA SHUT UP ABOUT WALSH!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU EVER SATISFIED! YOUR ACTIN LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS! GET A NEW HOBBY! YOU GUYS CALL YOURSELVES KNICK FANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Hello

Denver was cutting salary. thats the only way the would have trade Camby. There is no way we could have gotten him. LAC was under the cap so they could do this.. we could not.

FACTS FACTS FACTS

cambys not injury prone like he used to be....i am dissapointed that we had a chance to get camby and we didnt. At the same time i dont hold it against donnie....lets see what he does before hating on him. I can see why some would be mad about donnie not dumpin off randolph and his contract...its understandable but i still wanna see what he ends up doing with zach. Its gonna be tough for him to find a deal that good.

i gave kiyaman a rep point for saying marbury is the best point guard.

Veteran

Originally Posted by moneyg
    Hello

Denver was cutting salary. thats the only way the would have trade Camby. There is no way we could have gotten him. LAC was under the cap so they could do this.. we could not.

FACTS FACTS FACTS
    Here's a Fact:
    Camby Salary is chump-change compared to Iverson, Carmelo, K-Mart, and Nene's contract.
    As long as the Nuggets have those 4 players contracts they will stay above the Salary Cap.

People should have laughed at the statement of Denver trying to get salary cap relief in trading Camby.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

The Clippers interview on the Camby trade said the same offer they made for Camby was offered to the Knicks first for Zach Randolph.
    I noticed in all the NBA forums Fans are discusiing this Camby trade to the Clippers and how NBA fans are saying the Clippers first choice for Zach was a bad choice. Only in Knick Forums you will read that the Clippers was asking for this and that with Zach included in the trade (Zach has a $14 mill to Camby $7.5 mill). That just show's how Knick-Fans are condoning Donnie Walsh ignorants in thinking Zach had more value.

The Clippers made the call to the Knicks out of desperation for losing Elton Brand. Dum-Dum Idiot Donnie Walsh thought he could get Eric Gordon for Zach Randolph.
    Here is an old article by Marc Berman:

By MARC BERMAN

ESPN announced Tuesday's lottery was the highest-rated one ever. It is always a compelling half-hour. Rising star Doris Burke did a great job on the telecast, adding levity to the proceedings in schmoozing with the panel.

MSG Network should have Burke, of Liberty fame, do the games Walt Frazier misses instead of Kenny Smith, whose a fine straight man for Charles Barkley but a disaster on Knick telecasts. I've been in the Secaucus studio six of the last seven lotteries and it's one of the most dramatic events I cover. (Naturally, covering the lackluster Knicks across those years might have something to do with that).

A lot of you are calling for the Knicks to trade the pick if they can also get rid of cap-killer Zach Randolph in the process. But we know that is still a longshot, finding a taker.

Meanwhile, among the list of names that could be available at six, we'd like to know whom you'd take? I did something in the paper today on Danilo Gallinari, the Italian Stallion. It's a sexy pick, with Mike D'Antoni's Italian ties to his father, but at age 19, how much will the next Toni Kukoc help next season? Toni Kukoc entered the NBA at the age of 26 with a Euro Championship belt under his wing.