• Nate Robinson

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Chris Duhon

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nate R. vs Mardy Collins vs Chris Duhon vs Roberson: Whos the best?

I think Marburys the only guard on the knicks that is clearly the best....after him most would point to crawford as being the 2nd best. In my opinion his all around game puts him in the same category as those listed below....but ill leave him out because i realize most would disagree and pick crawford.

Nate Robinson
Mardy Collins
Chris Duhon
Anthony Roberson

Last edited:

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
my pick is also mardy collins MSG- we havent seen much of nate as we did last year when the knicks were undefeated in summer league play, duhon hasnt shown his face yet and roberson is just a young man who we signed for loose change. But Mardy is a different story, after a couple of years under the radar and on the knick bench, he has really come on this summer league. he has played fantastic basketball. his passing and assists are much improved and i think he is 2nd to steph.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Whoever said Mardy Collins is sick. Collins can't make a jump shot or a lay up. He also struggles to make free throws. He's not even a real point guard. People forget that Collins is 6'6. He's really a shooting guard, but due to the fact that he has zero offense, he's forced to play point guard. Nate Robinson is the best out of those four guys, hands down.

Akamu

The King
I agree with ABCD, Mardy Collins had his best performance in the 3rd summer league game but he missed a ton of layups, jumpshots and made seriously poor decisions on the floor. Nate Robinson is above the others listed-

Mardy Collins cux and will be out of the league when his contract is up.

Nate is the best on the list, and Steph is the best guard on the team

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i think its funny and sad that more people have picked mardy collins then chris duhon....and thats what i was tryin to get at with this thread. I see mardy as a similar player to duhon. I liked the signing of duhon at first...i think hes a solid backup but now i realize we wasted that money. It shoulda been used to sign a center with. The celtics signed patrick o'bryant or o'brian whatever it is...for nothing. For those who dont know he was the 9th pick by the warriors in the 2006 draft. He hasnt gotten much playing time but if theres anything that hes proved its that hes a better defender then eddy curry and he can block shots. Thats what we need, someone to intimidate down low. That should be the #1 need on donnie walshes list. Right now we have females who are afraid of contact. Why couldnt we do a 3 team trade like this:

Clippers get:Zach Randolph
Knicks get: Marcus Camby
Nuggets get: 2nd round pick

?????? :barf:

Now we have 6 guards after the signings of duhon and anthony roberson...whos gonna be traded?

To answer my poll question, right now i think nates the most talented but mardy collins could end up being the best. Duhon should be the best with the contract that we gave him...not that we got raped (see jerome james and jared jeffries) but that money coulda been spent better elsewhere.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i think its funny and sad that more people have picked mardy collins then chris duhon....and thats what i was tryin to get at with this thread. I see mardy as a similar player to duhon. I liked the signing of duhon at first...i think hes a solid backup but now i realize we wasted that money. It shoulda been used to sign a center with. The celtics signed patrick o'bryant or o'brian whatever it is...for nothing. For those who dont know he was the 9th pick by the warriors in the 2006 draft. He hasnt gotten much playing time but if theres anything that hes proved its that hes a better defender then eddy curry and he can block shots. Thats what we need, someone to intimidate down low. That should be the #1 need on donnie walshes list. Right now we have females who are afraid of contact. Why couldnt we do a 3 team trade like this:

Clippers get:Zach Randolph
Knicks get: Marcus Camby
Nuggets get: 2nd round pick

?????? :barf:

Now we have 6 guards after the signings of duhon and anthony roberson...whos gonna be traded?

To answer my poll question, right now i think nates the most talented but mardy collins could end up being the best. Duhon should be the best with the contract that we gave him...not that we got raped (see jerome james and jared jeffries) but that money coulda been spent better elsewhere.
I agree. We could've signed David Harrison and Tyronn Lue with that money.
David Harrison > Eddy Curry, Tyron Lue > Chris Duhon
After signing two leftover players from the Bulls, you would think that management would hesitate to sign players from the Bulls. I guess not.

portega1968

El Cacique
Nate the best among those 4, no doubt.

Duhon>Collins

Collins will be out of the NBA within the next 2 years

In the run and gun, I'd obviously take Roberson over Collins...

Defense was thrown out the window the day we signed D'Antoni, so no use referencing D as an asset to this team.

Toons

is the Bo$$
duhon clearly....all the best point guard
i see robe n n8 as 2 guards in point guard bodies
collins shouldnt be in this poll....those who said mardy collins are crazy
duhon is a better defender, shooter, and passer than collins
pg wise, nate with a close second

pat

Starter
He also struggles to make free throws.

That is actually one aspect of his game that seemed to be vastly improved during the summer league. He shot an impressive 20 per cent above last seasons average and actually free throw shooting is one of the fee categories where I can't see a difference between summer league and regular season.

Paul1355

All Star
Jerryd Bayless. The guy WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED!

bayless is tearin shyt up in summer league, props for him. I also thought that Bayless would be picked but whatever if Gallo turns out to be what Donnie thinks than he had every right to pick im over Bayless.

metrocard

Legend
Jerryd Bayless. The guy WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED!

90njop.gif

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I think it depends on styles of play, personally, I prefer Duhon.
He's smart with the ball, he has vision, passing ability and he controls the offense pretty well.
Nate is also very good, but he's not a playmaker, I think he should play when the team needs some energy and passion.

jpz17

Starter
The jaws of life will be needed to remove the suspect from Graves' cock.

He wishes

I think it depends on styles of play, personally, I prefer Duhon.
He's smart with the ball, he has vision, passing ability and he controls the offense pretty well.
Nate is also very good, but he's not a playmaker, I think he should play when the team needs some energy and passion.

:agreed: