(_The Iraq War Origin_) (Timeline Included)

Akamu

The King
First I provide you with a critical event that helped push us into war-
(highlighted key points from the shortest article I could find on this)

Then I will provide you with a few videos that help break down the lies.
(Way too much to just explain, watch the vids.)

I will also include the "Iraq War Timeline" at the end of this.

The Incubator Lie:
=============

(2 Parts of an opening statement made by
Senator Faircloth):

The story of how Iraqi troops, in the first days of the invasion, went into Al-Adan hospital, tore the sick babies from incubators and left them on the cold floor to die was graphically told to Congress on November 1990 before the crucial vote to send US troops (passed by about 5 votes).

What the audience didn’t know however was that the 15-year old girl who made the moving, tearful testimony was none other than Niyirah al-Sabah - daughter of the US Ambassador to Kuwait. She had allegedly worked as a volunteer in the maternity ward of the hospital. But nurses who live in the two story white building opposite the hospital in Kuwait City claimed that they had never seen the girl before in their life.

The Criminal in question: Lauri J. Fitz-Pegado
Her Job: Assistant Secretary and Director General of the Commercial Service
08.jpg

The Fake Witness: Nariyah
naira15yokuwatigirldlb5.jpg

The Commerce Department has a lot of questions to answer about its role leading up to the Gulf War. It is also time that we in the Banking Committee revisit a current Commerce Department nominee — Lauri Fitz-Pegado, who played a crucial role in shaping public opinion toward U.S. involvement, and she did it by personally orchestrating perjured testimony before Congress.

Mr. Chairman, in 1990, after the Iraqi invasion of their country, the Kuwaiti government in exile formed Citizens for a Free Kuwait. They hired the lobbying firm of Hill and Knowlton to influence public opinion in this country toward entering the conflict. Lauri Fitz-Pegado was in charge of the effort.

Her strategy was to use alleged witnesses to atrocities, to tell stories of human rights violations in occupied Kuwait. Using their testimony, she orchestrated what has come to be known as the Baby Incubator Fraud.

She first coached a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl, identified only at the time as Naira, to testify before Congress that she had seen Iraqi soldiers remove Kuwaiti babies from hospital respirators. Naira claimed to be a refugee who had been working as a volunteer in a Kuwaiti hospital throughout the first few weeks of the Iraqi occupation. She said that she had seen them take babies out of the incubators, take the incubators, and leave the babies “on the cold floor to die.”

Naira’s emotional testimony riveted human rights organizations, the news mediums, and the Nation. That incident was cited by six Members of the U.S. Senate as reasons to go to war with Iraq.

However, it was later discovered that the girl was in fact the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. It turns out that Lauri Fitz-Pegado had concealed Naira’s real identity. Since then, reputable human rights organizations and journalists have concluded that the baby incubator story was an outright fabrication. Every study commissioned by the Kuwaiti government could not produce a shred of evidence that the ambassador’s daughter had been back in occupied Kuwait to do volunteer work in a hospital. It was a total fabrication.

Lauri Fitz-Pegado then put on a repeat performance in front of the U.S. Security Council on November 27, 1990. In the testimony before Congress, they claimed they couldn’t fully identify who the witness was because they wanted to protect her family that supposedly was still trapped in Kuwait. But, in fact, they were here on Embassy Row.

In front of the United Nations, Lauri Fitz-Pegado abandoned that pretense and instead employed witnesses who testified using false names and occupations. The most important of these phony witnesses was a man who called himself Dr. Ebrahim. With Lauri Fitz-Pegado there in New York, he claimed to have personally buried 40 babies pulled from incubators by the Iraqis. Dr. Ebrahim told the Security Council that he was a surgeon. But after the war, when the scam was exposed as a total fraud, he admitted to being a dentist and had never buried any babies or seen any. More lies.

The Fitz-Pegado scam continues. Mr. Chairman, as a supporter of our country’s involvement in the Gulf War, I am offended that Lauri Fitz-Pegado believes that those kinds of illegal and unethical activities were necessary to get this country to face the threat of Saddam Hussein. None of these facts and allegations were disclosed to either you, Mr. Chairman, or other Members of the Banking Committee when her nomination was voted on here.

If confirmed, Lauri Fitz-Pegado would have control over a global network of 200 trade offices in 70 countries. My opposition is based not on party or ideology. It is based on the fact that there are few people in America who have less business being in charge of our Nation’s trade secrets than Lauri Fitz-Pegado.

Lauri Fitz-Pegado’s nomination should be returned to the Banking Committee for further review. If it is not, then facts that are far more embarrassing to Ms. Fitz-Pegado and to others in Government will be revealed in other speeches and in long, protracted debate on the Senate floor.

Mr. Chairman, the Banking Committee was hoodwinked by a professional scam artist. Lauri Fitz-Pegado should be asked to disclose her entire past and then be prepared to defend what I believe is a totally indefensible past.

Sources for Incubator Scam:
)Source 1
)Source 2
)Source 3
)Source 4

Videos on Iraq War Lies:
(Bush Administration's 935 Lies to Iraq War: Part 1)

(Bush Administration's 935 Lies to Iraq War: Part 2)

(Bush Administration's 935 Lies to Iraq War: Part 3)

======================================

CBC The Fifth Estate : The Lies That Led To War
>>>>>>>>Video<<<<<<<<<<

======================================

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
A Basic shakedown of how the Iraq War was generated (Akamu's View):

(1 -) 9/11 Was Orchestrated by our US Government as an EXCUSE to go to war with the middle East and to eventually lead into Iraq THEN Iran.

(2 -) 9/11 Was also made to put FEAR into the people of America in order to support the war and anything that happens in the Middle East AND also to give MORE POWER TO THE GOVERNMENT!.

(3-) The people who control this world (AKA Globalist, Elitist, Bilderbergers) wanted war with Iraq to profit from it.

(4-) A bunch of lies were brought up/made up to sell the war to the public.

This is just my basic breakdown on it-

---------------------------(_Iraq War Timeline_)--------------------------

-October 2002
War Authorized

The U.S. Congress authorizes President Bush to use military force against Iraq.

-November 2002
Inspections

U.N. weapons inspections resume inside Iraq.

-March 2003
Invasion

U.N. weapons inspectors evacuate Iraq just a day before the U.S.-led coalition invades Iraq.

-April 2003
Victory

The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein collapses. Hussein escapes.

-May 2003
Rebuilding

The Coalition Provisional Authority is established to rule Iraq. Economic sanctions against Iraq are lifted.

-August 2003
Tragedy

U.N. envoy Sergio Vieira de Mello and 22 others are killed when a truck bomb destroys U.N. offices in Baghdad.

-December 2003
Capture

Saddam Hussein is captured near Tikrit.

-March 2004
Interim Constitution

A new, temporary constitution for Iraq is signed.

-April 2004
Humiliation

Photographs emerge showing Iraqi prisoners being tortured and humiliated by Americans in the Abu Ghraib prison.

-April 2004
al-Sadr

Uprisings led by Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr begin.

-June 2004
Iraqi Government

Control of Iraq handed over to an Iraqi government. Elections planned.

-January 2005
Elections

Iraqis elect the Iraqi National Assembly. Shiites won a majority. Sunnis largely boycott the vote.

-April 2005
Leaders

New assembly chooses Jalal Talabani as president and Ibrahim al-Jaafari as prime minister.

-May 2005
Contradictions

The so-called "Downing Street Memo" from July 2002 is revealed. These notes from high-level British meetings seem to contradict Bush Administration claims about the war's origin.

-October 2005
Constitution

National vote approves new constitution.

-October 2005
Trial

Saddam Hussein's trial for crimes against humanity begins in Baghdad.

-December 2005
More elections

Parliamentary elections held.

-February 2006
More Tragedy

The Shiite "Golden Mosque" in Samarra destroyed in bomb attack.

-May 2006
New Leader

Nouri al-Maliki become Prime Minister of Iraq.

-June 2006
Zarqawi Killed

Abu Musab al Zarqawi, an Al Qaeda leader, is killed by U.S. forces in Iraq.

-November 2006
U.S. Elections

Republicans lose control of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.

-December 2006
Path Forward?

The Iraq Study Group, led by James Baker and Lee Hamilton, issues its findings and recommendations on the war.

-December 2006
Hussein Executed

Saddam Hussein is executed after being found guilty by an Iraqi tribunal. Video of the execution appears online.

-January 2007
Surge

President Bush announces 20,000 additional U.S. troops will be sent to Iraq.

-May 2007
Veto

President Bush vetoes legislation from Congress funding the Iraq War but imposing deadlines for American withdrawal.

-
September 2007
The Report

The U.S. commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus reports to Congress on the war's progress.

-September 2007
Death of an Ally

Sunni leader Abdul Sattar Abu Risha is killed in Iraq just ten days after meeting with President Bush.

-February 2008
Turkey Invades

Turkey launches ground operations in northern Iraq to battle Kurdish separatists.

-March 2008
Normalcy Declared

President Bush claims normalcy is returning to Iraq.

-April 2008
Congressional Testimony

General David Petraeus delivers highly anticipated briefing to Congress.

-April 2008
Petraeus Promotion

General David Petraeus is chosen as the next leader of U.S. Central Command. General Raymond Odierno will take charge in Iraq.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
A Basic shakedown of how the Iraq War was generated (Akamu's View):

(1 -) 9/11 Was Orchestrated by our US Government as an EXCUSE to go to war with the middle East and to eventually lead into Iraq THEN Iran.

(2 -) 9/11 Was also made to put FEAR into the people of America in order to support the war and anything that happens in the Middle East AND also to give MORE POWER TO THE GOVERNMENT!.

(3-) The people who control this world (AKA Globalist, Elitist, Bilderbergers) wanted war with Iraq to profit from it.

(4-) A bunch of lies were brought up/made up to sell the war to the public.

This is just my basic breakdown on it-

---Timeline Coming Soon---

Shit yeah man. Watch the video about civilian contractors. $100 for Haliburton to do a bag of laundry.

Akamu

The King
It is important to understand our past, the past heavily effects the future, so to say that is only showing your ignorance.

Wait until you see my next thread-

jpz17

Starter
It is important to understand our past, the past heavily effects the future, so to say that is only showing your ignorance.

Wait until you see my next thread-

I know twice the amount you do the Iraq was, I've researched it so many times, I even talked to my congressmen about it

Akamu

The King
I know twice the amount you do the Iraq was, I've researched it so many times, I even talked to my congressmen about it

Try to make sense first before you start assuming that you know more then everyone else. I have talked to people fighting in Iraq, I talk to a CIA operative about what's going on, heck I even talked about the war with the guy on the street selling oranges...what's your point? you talked to a congressmen, that isn't saying anything special about you.

You are also the one who thinks HIGHLY of the CLINTONS some of the most corrupt people in this country. You need to seriously reconsider your position if you are going to say you know MORE then me when you think the CLINTONS are legit people when they have so much against them.

The only reason they aren't in jail or dead is because they COVERED up a a lot of their tracks and KNOW the RIGHT people not to get prosecuted. They have been dodging jail for a longtime, that shows you how corrupt this country is, they can lie, undermine our country, womanize, and murder people while avoiding prosecution.

I have pointed out 2 different Clinton chronicles for you to watch to help you open your eyes, understand and change your view of the Clintons but you choose to stay ignorant. Bush is our president, but he is one of the stupidest men alive. He contradicts himself ever so often and gets caught in lies all the time. You could be the president and still not know wtf you are doing.

Why not post and tell people what you know if you know so much instead of knocking my thread. The point of this thread is to try and enlighten people who read these forums that have no clue about the war.

I provided a good example of one of those most bullshyt made up stories that helped bring us into this costly and meaningless war, along with videos that will fully explain questions you may have, I could write my own book but again I try to keep it somewhat basic and easy for a person that doesn't know much about it to grasp and understand-

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter

He was saying you were ignorant because you said the past wasn't important. By learning the past we can help predict the future and see what mistakes we should avoid. History is a vital part of our lives and our future.

jpz17

Starter
I'm through with Iraq, I don't ever want it talked about or thought about. To me its not on the map, as long as we get the well-deserved hard fighting innocent soldiers home. Not one more person should die, we need a plan a leave, not a plan to stay forever, we need, the future