the value of penny/shandon

e_D

Benchwarmer
im so upset. KT blew it tonight..

besides that, I'm growing tired of penny. he shoots with confidence but his shots dont fall nearly enough. especially in clutch situations when a big basket is needed i often see penny taking a shot, and missing. and shandon runs and slashes good, but he hasnt been pulling slack like he was when H20 was out earlier on, with those 20 pt. performances. I think dermarr should be seeing more minutes to see what he can do. he impressed me against phoenix the other night.

but above all, I cant wait for H20 to come back! I say let him sit as long as he likes, get him in around 10 games before the playoffs. gives the team some time to get some chemistry and go deep into the east. and makes sure he's healthy. cuz if he's healthy we'll be tough to beat!

jayp

Benchwarmer
well.. i think penny is an enigma, he can't seem to produce consistent numbers.. his role i think is to add leadership.. shandon as well is inconsistent..

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Penny doesn't really look to score so his shooting is inconsistent but he is an extremely smart player and im not nervous when he's on the floor... can't say the same for Shandon