Starbarians Unit! (Sound Off!)

Akamu

The King
Definition of a "Starbarian" - A warrior in his or her own right, A person who stands up for him or her self, A person who thrives on hatred, A member of Team-Starbury, A person who can identify the true caliber possessed by the All-Star "Stephon Marbury" also known as "Starbury" the sole founder of Team Starbury.

starbarianjerseyzc4.jpg

There are many haters among us (aka "Haterburys"!) but let the hate only en-strengthen you!

Rock out in starbury shoes, unblind the blinded, inform the ill-minded, and surrender to NO-ONE! Team-Starbury Till I die!

starburycalllj0.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Thread of the year.

A lot of people are going to get annoyed though and complain, really oversensitive dudes.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why does this thread seem like it was created by an 8 year old? I'm not sure, but I think you meant Starbarians Unite, not Starbarians Unit. Go back to watching cartoons.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yes!!!! I love it!!!! Scrap Team Starbury. Were the Starbarians from now on!!! Haterburys are furious!!!! haha akamu is that dude props!!!!

lmao @ haters already gettin sensitive...metro knows the deal. We have alotta b*tchmade posters on here who cant take a joke.

Akamu

The King
You have way too much time on your hands.

You are allowed to envy me all you'd like but don't get upset with me because I utilize my time to it's fullest extent in a various array of activities both in a fun and productive ways, and I posses skills and talent you can't hold a candle to!

Thread of the year.

A lot of people are going to get annoyed though and complain, really oversensitive dudes.

I fear no haterbury!

Why does this thread seem like it was created by an 8 year old? I'm not sure, but I think you meant Starbarians Unite, not Starbarians Unit. Go back to watching cartoons.

It would seem that an 8 year old is coming out of the closet trying to spark anger with bitter tantrums where they do not belong. You can see it as Unit, or Unite, they both have similar meaning and relevance, it's all good.

Starbarians Unit - A Squad or a krew (crew).

Starbarians Unite - The Squad Rounding up, a gathering of the warriors.

nuthugger thread

Get back into the woodwork where you belong haterbury!

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
If hes not on the Knicks, I won't hate Mike D'Antoni, I will think Walsh made a stupid move, but he would still be better than Isiah, sorry, but no matter where Steph plays, HE WILL OWN

Starks

Starter
If threads like this annoy you, theres only one resolution.

Start blocking posters. For some reason, people need internet attention i guess.

**Rady, how do you block posters from seeing their threads/posts? A few people in the past have blocked other users, can you explain how to do it? It would clean things up around this site if people can just go stealth on posters they don't see value in

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great thread, Akamu. Starbarians is a great name.

Thekidd13, you've been on this website for awhile. If you want to join the Starbarians, you're more than welcome to join. We're always looking to recuit more people.

Akamu

The King
You know I try to create some fun wherever I'm at and there is always someone who will toss a trash bag of hate my way with their pessimistic attitudes...

You know what I say to these kinds of people....

Here try on of these baby's...

starbury.jpg

If that don't work then try throwing it at them-

Toons

is the Bo$$
Do you add Crawford's semen to your milkshake?

no, but i think if marbury gave u the opportunity, u would drink his, no chaser. i have never made an "official" whatever crawford thread. the difference between me n u is that if crawford leaves, he can go to hell, i dont care, i dont hate any knick player currently on our roster. me, personally, im a real *****, get off stephs dick man, if we all were in a circle n u all were all over him like this, we would have thrown down, not because of steph, but because this much man love is gay....thats my last post on this stupidness, you all can worship steph in peace...im outty, say wat u want, ill b blocked from ur posts, thanx rady