Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Starbarians Unit! (Sound Off!)

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you add Crawford's semen to your milkshake?
    ROTFL

You know I try to create some fun wherever I'm at and there is always someone who will toss a trash bag of hate my way with their pessimistic attitudes...

You know what I say to these kinds of people....

Here try on of these baby's...

If that don't work then try throwing it at them-

whos on each team exactly Haterbury's and Starbarians

Originally Posted by Starks
    **Rady, how do you block posters from seeing their threads/posts? A few people in the past have blocked other users, can you explain how to do it? It would clean things up around this site if people can just go stealth on posters they don't see value in

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you add Crawford's semen to your milkshake?
    no, but i think if marbury gave u the opportunity, u would drink his, no chaser. i have never made an "official" whatever crawford thread. the difference between me n u is that if crawford leaves, he can go to hell, i dont care, i dont hate any knick player currently on our roster. me, personally, im a real *****, get off stephs dick man, if we all were in a circle n u all were all over him like this, we would have thrown down, not because of steph, but because this much man love is gay....thats my last post on this stupidness, you all can worship steph in peace...im outty, say wat u want, ill b blocked from ur posts, thanx rady

Originally Posted by rady
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Rady... who the hell is that chick???? Thats what I'm talking about!

(Lets get back to crushin over girls. Enough of this obsessive man worship going on around here)

Again can we please just confine your Man love to one and one thread only. Pick one and use it. We get it that you love Marbury, your point has been made.

The gay man-love stench is so thick in here I can almost taste it. Phfeeeww!! I'm getting outta here.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Starks
    Rady... who the hell is that chick???? Thats what I'm talking about!
    I'm an amateur photographer in my free time and about a couple of months ago i had a shooting session with some strippers at a local night club, for a friend of mine.

I had lots of fun

You post way to much man, slow down.

As for the thread, and the rest of Marbury threads.. they're really too many.. too many for a single fella. I know you guys are trying to show your support, but creating one new topic on him everyday is not a solution. Some of them were fun and entertaining but maybe for the rest of the posters who want to discuss about the (rest of the) Knicks it might be a little frustrating.

So the deal goes like this. I'm leaving you with this topic (moved in the hangout section since it's not directly related to the Knicks) and the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. This two should cover everything you feel like posting about him or Team Starbury. Any other new Marbury thread started as of today will be penalized with a warning and the topic will be locked.

Thanks!

PS: I'd also like to inform the new/unaware users about the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this bulletin board has. It really works

What is your problem with me?? I help out the site, make avatars, volunteer to do all this stuff, which you ignore! but yet YOU STILL HATE ME! I'M SICK OF IT! I don't post way too much! I just wanted that custom title! I SAID I WASN'T JUST GOING TO POST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING! I JUST LIKE TO GET IN CONVERSATIONS! I'M SICK OF THIS

Originally Posted by rady
    You post way to much man, slow down.

As for the thread, and the rest of Marbury threads.. they're really too many.. too many for a single fella. I know you guys are trying to show your support, but creating one new topic on him everyday? is not a solution. Some of them were fun and entertaining but maybe for the rest of the posters who want to discuss about the (rest of the) Knicks it might be a little frustrating.

So the deal goes like this. I'm leaving you with this topic (moved in the hangout section since it's not directly related to the Knicks) and the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. This two should cover everything you feel like posting about him or Team Starbury. Any other new Marbury thread started as of today will be penalized with a warning and the topic will be locked.

Thanks!

PS: I'd also like to inform the new/unaware users about the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    this bulletin board has. It really works
    First off, we do not whorship any man (There is a HUGE difference between supporting and whorshipping, read a dictionary you dumb****s!), we are simply providing him support because so many people are ignorant and against him it makes me sick! We have people on this forum thinking Jamal Crawford out of all people in the universe is actually better then Marbury, are you on prozac??!?

Correction: Your being biased now, Marbury threads aren't being made everyday, and this thread HAS enough relevance to remain in the Knicks section, so moving it made no sense!

If OTHER posters are frustrated they can go jump off a f*cking cliff, this thread isn't the War on supporters thread, they do not like it THEY DO NOT HAVE TO POST IN HERE PERIOD! simple as that but THEY CHOOSE TOO, WHY? Because they have so much hate for supporters that it wakes them up in the middle of the night, their hate is so mother fu*king ridiculously strong and it makes no sense to even come in here beefing up shyt! If you don't like my thread GTFO and **** off!

I take FULL offense that you are using my thread to promote the ignore feature, what the ****!

All you haterburys can go F*CK yourselves all you can do is hate because you don't have a life of your own that people would envy you by!
    Last edited by Akamu; Jul 25, 2008 at 18:58.

Akamu is right...if it bothers them that much they should just stay outta starbury threads. They have unfair reasons for hating him....and theres alotta people from other sites just like them. Popular belief isnt always right...we have 3 groups. Those who are looked at as experts, those who follow the experts, and those who think for themselves and see through the bullsh*t. You have the alleged "experts" in politics and even in sports. The experts and their followers make up the majority...sometimes their right and sometimes their wrong. Several things are overlooked by haterburys. What i dont understand is how a player like jamal crawfords weaknesses get overlooked, why does he get a pass for being a selfish loser his whole career?

Im lookin for ways to expand the Starbarian Unit. I want to find every starbury supporter on the internet, invade other forums, and unblind them from the truth. Anyone with any ideas of how to do this is welcome to suggest their ideas. Theirs too many haterburys...marbury has way more haters then he should. Im willing to put in time and fight for him. The number of knicks fan who see marbury as a problem and crawford as a good player really makes me sick.

I have an idea, advertise a date, and go on all the other forums and make a thread about it. You can have a STARBURY DAY! @ MSG during a Knick game, and everyone that is a Starbury will go then, I can make a site for it to advertize